Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Game On The Cw - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Game On The Cw (885 Views)

The CW Sets Fall Premiere Dates For Vampire Diaries, Flash, Arrow & More / Reasons Why You Should Check Out The Cw’s ‘izombie’..it Totally Rocks! / The Shows On The CW Suck So Bad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game On The Cw by SeanT21(f): 12:05am On Apr 30, 2008
is it about time melanie and derwin get back together?

Malik is a cutie, so is derwin.
Re: The Game On The Cw by tRoOE(f): 4:54am On May 01, 2008
Oh really they are back togther, hmmmmmmm have been missing out.
Re: The Game On The Cw by naijadiva2(f): 5:26pm On May 01, 2008
i thought that show got cancelled.
Re: The Game On The Cw by SeanT21(f): 10:21pm On May 01, 2008
the show still air at 9:30 after everybody hates Chris on the CW on sundays. check your local listings. if you got time warner cable then its Chanel 8. re runs are on 5:30 on sundays also. girlfriend got cancelled but they still show reruns after the Game airs.

they are not together but Derwin just Brooke up with his new girlfriend after he his girlfriend realize he is still in love with Melanie.
Re: The Game On The Cw by tRoOE(f): 6:25am On May 03, 2008
Yea I saw that, watched it online but I don't think they are getting back together just becos he broke up with his gurl undecided
Re: The Game On The Cw by neily(f): 12:38pm On May 03, 2008
blah blah blah

grin shocked
Re: The Game On The Cw by SeanT21(f): 3:55pm On May 03, 2008
neily:

blah blah blah

grin shocked

what

tRoOE:

Yea I saw that, watched it online but I don't think they are getting back together just because he broke up with his girl undecided

i hope they do. they were an awesome couple.

(1) (Reply)

Whose Better? / Links To Script Writers / En Nombre Del Amor(in The Name Of Love)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.