Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! (2040 Views)

When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / Akpos In Trouble-best Akpos Joke On Nairaland / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by Ezeebube2(m): 5:30pm On May 30, 2013
REASON U SHOULD'NT COME LATE 2
CHURCH

Our Parish monsignor has just
reached his retirement age &
was 2 say his thanksgivin mass
before his sendforth party.
D mass venue wz already filled b4
10am which wz d scheduled tym 4d
Eucharistic celebratn bt missing wz
d Father of d Day who happened
2b d chairman of our local govt.
Afta a little delay(waiting for him), d mass began @ abt
10:45am and
@d beginnin of d sermon, d
outgoin Monsignor started wit
vote of thanks 2all and sundry
who had md his stay worthwhile...
He then told d story of his early
days @ d parish, hw he had wit d
hlp of sm willin and generous
parishioners raised it 4rm an
outstation 2 a big parish.

He recounted dt on his 1st day @d
confessionary in our parish, he almost mistook
d community pple 2b evil &corrupt as d 1st
prsn 2 come 4confessn confessed
of havin killed many pple includin
his Mother, sponsored both
armed robbery and a deadly
kidnappin gang, hw he hz duped
so many and rendered many odas
useless wit d aid of native charm
(juju).

Immediately afta d reception of
Holy communion, d much awaited
Father of d Day breezed in with swagger. . . Since d mass wz
almost ova and it wz
announcement tym, He wz called
upon 2 say a few words of acknowledgement.
Wit a charmin smile he
swaggered up d church aisle and
un2 d Altar, afta tenderin his
heartfelt apologies for arriving late, he rendered a
praise song which lifted our hearts as its rhetorics were quite melodious, then he began his
vote of thanks. . .

". . .my hrt is full of
joy and praises 2 God 4 sending
us ds gr8 man of God who almost
single handedly, raised our parish
4rm d scrubbles up 2 ds gigantic
edifice. Am so gr8ful 2 God 4 d
close r/ship i enjoyed wit our
Most Honorable Monsignor infact
am so priveledged i happened 2b
d 1st prsn 4rm ds parish 2go
2him 4 CONFESSION. . ."
na so church tk end dt day o...
Come c as all man de discharge
4rm church with maximum speed.
Even the sendoff party no come hold again! :-D :-D :-D

2 Likes

Re: Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by bingbagbo(m): 5:35pm On May 30, 2013
bye-bye peeps cry cry
Re: Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 30, 2013
LOL!!!!
Re: Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by Lucario007(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2013
*yawn*... please tell me when the shortened version is released, i don't have time to read ur encyclopedia. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by Ezeebube2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
Lucario007: *yawn*... please tell me when the shortened version is released, i don't have time to read ur encyclopedia. undecided

it wont be bad if you help me summarize it, i guess you did summary in school! Anyway, thanks for viewing and commenting.
Re: Joke On Why Its Wrong To Come Late To Church Or Any Occassion You're A Guest! by marcangelo(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2013
Lolzzzz...

(1) (Reply)

Which Song Will Make You, Do This??? / What Makes Towel Dirty? / That Moment When You Realize If You Turn Your Head, You Are Truly Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.