Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (76087 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tumisang: As if I care what you think of me and my countrymen. Here's an idea when you hate, hate completely. Pulling the "African-brotherhood" card is so pathetic and so not gonna work on me. Nigeria is my neighbour? Must have missed class when that geography chapter was covered. **goes to check the African map**

FYI: Indians and Chinese are Saffers and have been for more than 150yrs.

When I see xenophobia, hiv/aids in a comment. I know the said person has run out of things to say.

Jislik man, I am dealing with an illiterate fool here..sorry. Have fun in your sandpit.
Lol... You definitely have no argument here.This is a clear enviousness. You could have easily say SA is not an African country to be precise about what you are trying to air with your reticent views. If you chose to accept Chinese and Indians, who came just the same way Africans are coming to SA now, as part of your society why can you accept Nigerians as part of SA? You are very biased and xenophobic in nature, bro.

There is always African brotherhood, no matter how you fail to see it the world recognizes it and there is AU there to unite all in common goal. You must be very pathetic about your country being in Africa. That alone for choosing to accept Indians and Chinese and trying to chase Nigerians out of your country is an evidence of your failure in many capacity. Now, it is your country that will quickly play the so called African-brotherhood card when it needs African people's help. It did that when trying to host the world cup, it did that when investing in other African countries, it did that when asking for African politicians to visit and keep their stolen money in your notorious bank vaults and just to mention but a few. My comment is not going to work on you for the simple reason you are very nonchalant yet very aberrant to accept your errors. Indeed, that is telling on your inability to reason beyond your South African enclave.

Your comments have already gave you away by being xenophobic. If you cannot see that in your statements then you are only misleading yourself to think it is all right for you to abuse the rights of Nigerians in that society as to those of Indians and Chinese you accepted as Saffers. Who are you now fooling here? This is like begging the question, if you asked me.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Tumisang:

Asians came to SA as slaves. Your people come here on their own freewill. Why are you so hell bent on wanting your people to be accepted in a xenophobic country that you hate - Or did that somehow slip your mind??

Yeah, you damn right I'll choose Saffers (white, indian, chinese) who helped build SA to what it is today...over some people who think that their melanin gives them a free pass to disrespect their host and have no regard for the laws governing the land that they were welcomed in with open arms. (hope thats xenophobic enough for you)

When you're in my country its either you behave or you leave. Your choice.

I'm done with you.
It is not your country my friend. You migrated there probably from Nigeria.Read something about Bantu. Go and study your history and your ancestral home before coming here to spell out your hatred and xenophobic inclination. Look at who is talking about behavior when it is clear your people lacked one. Can you imagine your claim for once and see where your error is, yet your people shot at the Nigerian diplomat. This guy is very funny indeed.

When has Indians and Chinese come as slaves to SA now become a yardstick to measure who has a right to citizenship in your country? That is not even the issue but the common goal that unite African nations that cannot be denied. You are the one going about skin color now. It is clear that is another problem in your society. A nation that carry huge animosity within its people. Please, spare me this unfounded claim.

Nigerians in your country are behaving that way because your criminality and bad drugs use habit in your kids won't let the crimes receded. Keep living in your lala's land and think by taking the hard way out will find a better solutions to your crimes, the highest in the whole wide world.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Tumisang
STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS 419ER, WHAT CAN U LEARN FROM HIM
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Tumisang
AM SURE ALL4NAIJA IS A CRIMINAL HE SUPPORTS ALL CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES COMMITTED BY HIS COUNTRY MEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES.

AM SURE HE COMES FROM ONE REGION THAT MAKES PEOPLE LIKE HIM. BY NOW WE KNOW WHICH REGION IS THAT WHERE THERES "CHILD MAKING FACTORIES,PROSTITUTES,419,CHILD SLAVES ETC..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Tumisang
THOSE WHO WATCHED "ENCA OR E TV, EVEN SABC3" NEWS SAW THAT SOME OF THOSE NIGERIANS GUYS WERE INNOCENT. HENCE THE COMMUNITY CHANGED THEIR MINDS AND SAID THEY WILL BE "WELCOMED BACK ONLY IF THEY STOPPED WHAT THEY WERE DOING".

ONE OF THE NIGERIAN GUYS(seating next to his kids and his SA wife) WAS INTERVIEWED AND CONFESSED THAT SOME OF HIS FELLOW COUNTRYMEN WERE DOING WAS"WRONG THING". HE EVEN MENTIONED THAT HE HAS KIDS BORN HERE AND WOULD DO THE SAME THING THE COMMUNITY DID.

AFTER THAT THE SPEAKER FOR THAT COMMUNITY WAS INTERVIEWED AS WELL HE SAID "WE DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ALL OF THEM BUT WITH THOSE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES HERE, WE COULD HAVE DONE THE SAME THING EVEN IF THEY WERE SOUTH AFRICAN".

PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN S.A. KNOW THAT PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN LOW INCOME AREAS USE "MOB JUSTICE" AND PUNISH CRIMINALS BY "BURNING THEM ALIVE".
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2013
@All4Naija
[b]All4Naja, Naijapikdi and other CLAIMERS here come from the EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA. You people are known for LYING,419,SLAVERS,PROSTITUTION etc..WE KNOW THAT ONCE YOU GUYS GET CAUGHT ON THE ACT. YA'LL START THREADS LIKE THIS TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK THAT WE "HATE NIGERIANS", WHICH IS UNTRUE. NIGERIANS WHO WATCH NEWS ON THEIR "DSTVS" KNOW THAT IN SOUTH AFRICA IS USED IN "LOW INCOME AREAS". THAT DOESNT MEAN WE ALL BELIEVE IN THAT.
grin grin grin
Look even this Nigerian below was telling em this: she twisted their ethnicity for fun grin grin grin grin
by omonnakoda: 9:37am On Jun 05
It is only a child's mother that thinks their tantrums are cute.
The richest Nigerian is Ogbi
The smartest Nigerian is Ogbi
Ogbi are the most deserving Nigerians
Ogbi are the best businessmen in Nigeria
Ogbi own Lagos
Ogbi owns Abuja
Ogbi owns..........,
Somebody better tell Heymaker and Shidibeer that the whole world is tired of their boasting.We should also apologize to South Africans ,we that live in the same country are tired of their drug dealing and general criminality. Of course people see them and say "Nigerians" but we know who they really are and are fed up too![/b]
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ayyoshert: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2013
Nigerians listen to the truth,
or if you like you do not,
why do we allow other people mock us,
people who are not even there yet,
do we have as much South Africans in Nigeria as we have Nigerians in SA. am very sure, No.
Please what are we doing in that country for Gods sake, a country that is still struggling to take care of it's own. They are not even there yet, why make the country so important. Our country is far more blessed than SA, if not for the the evil of poor leadership, we should all be dining with silver spoon, if things are right. My warning is: don't wait for these hateful people start burning you and your house before you wise up. Find a better country to live or better still come home. Half a word is enough for the wise
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by MthimbaneZA(m): 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Do we hav 2 keep quiet? As if we owe Nigeria.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 11:56am On Aug 15, 2013
@Ayo
SA,Namibia,Madagascar etc..are seating on UNTAPPED OIL AND GAS. While we're counting years for Nigerias oil to run out. Then ya'll will be fighting over SPACE AND WATER. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 8:41am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 8:43am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 8:45am On Aug 19, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 8:46am On Aug 19, 2013
[img][/img]

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by MthimbaneZA(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2013
This all4naija is the most ignorant person I've met in this website, all his stories about SA are half baked.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:
This all4naija is the most ignorant person I've met in this website, all his stories about SA are half baked.
Is it for saying South Africans are xenophobic people? Is it for saying they are racists with mindless intentions? Is it for telling the truth your country has world highest HIV/AIDS cases?

South Africa having one of the world highest crime rates is an indication my comments have been based on reality that news which your are trying to shell off somewhere else. Please, stop acting as though I am not stating things the way they are. Indeed, either your are liar or trying to coverup the problems of your society.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by MthimbaneZA(m): 9:17am On Sep 03, 2013
all4naija: Is it for saying South Africans are xenophobic people? Is it for saying they are racists with mindless intentions? Is it for telling the truth your country has world highest HIV/AIDS cases?

South Africa having one of the world highest crime rates is an indication my comments have been based on reality that news which your are trying to shell off somewhere else. Please, stop acting as though I am not stating things the way they are. Indeed, either your are liar or trying to coverup the problems of your society.

Tell me how r we xenophobic?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by omonnakoda: 2:37pm On Sep 03, 2013
If you catch them selling drugs in your country just necklace them please

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by 99cent: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
well, 90% of them are Igbo. I can't blame SA. Even Nigerians are deporting them out of their states grin

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2013
@Omonada
I RESPECT HONEST NIGERIAN CITIZENS LIKE U WHO CALL A SPADE A SPADE. Not those who defend IGBO CRIMINALS in the name of being loyal to the nation. BLIND PATRITIOTISM.

Keep that spirit am sure u might be YORUBA. Your people here have never tasted JAIL. While IGBOS are WIFEYS in jail as we blogg. grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2013
@Mthimbane
IF I WERE U WOULD NT WAISTE MY TIME WITH AN "IGBO CRIMINAL" KNOWN BY OTHER NIGERIANS.

Hes defending his CRIMINAL ACTS AND THAT OF HIS KIN.

ALL OVER THE GLOBE "IGBOS" ARE A PROBLEM. GOOGLE CHINA,INDIA,MALAYSIA,UK,SA, EVERYWHERE.

Pity Nigeria has to bare a bad name due to these EASTERN CRIMINALS. Give them Biafra am sure SLAVE TRADE,419,PROSTITUTION(Most Igbo women have sold their bodies in their life),CHILD SLAVERY, FAKE PASTORS ETC.. WILL BE LEGAL THERE. Give them SODOM AND GOMORA=Biafra.

Am sure WESTERN NIGERIANS AND NORTHERN NIGERIANS WILL BE FINE AFTER THAT.
grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by ba7man(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Can all these Countries just decide to hate Nigerians for no sane reason??.......I doubt that.

When everyone starts saying the same thing about you, its time to check yourself.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by MthimbaneZA(m): 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
I'm 100% with u Kwametut..
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
@Ba7Man
Instead of checking themselves THEY GO BACK HOME AND SAY SOUTH AFRICANS,CHINESE,INDIANS,MALAYSIANS ETC..HATE Nigerians. Which is a LIE.

Growing up in SA we know about PROF WOLE OMOTOSO and his kids who have represented Nigeria positively here. Hence SOUTH AFRICANS can say YORUBAS have a GOOD REPUTATION this side.

Same can e said about other African immigrants.

WHY CAN'T Igbos live a HONEST LIFE?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sometimes HISTORY is good. BEST TEACHER. grin grin

When I looked at the ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE in USA. I NOTICED IGBOS WERE DISLIKED IN US DEEP SOUTH/LOW COUNTRY(Louisiana,SC/Georgia) for reasons we can see today.

SLAVERS DUBBED "IGBO MALES AS LAZY,SUICIDAL, AND RUNAWAYS".

Hence they imported more Igbo females than men in VIRGINIA the only place with significant Igbo presence in US slave population. These females mated with BANTUS,MANDES AND AKANS. Then IGBO blood was washed OFF.

SOUTH CAROLINA/GEORGIA SLAVE IMPORTS. grin grin grin

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Louisiana did the same AVOIDED Igbos. BANTUS AND MANDES DOMINATED. grin grin shocked shocked

Out of all Nigerians YORUBAS were chosen. grin grin grin

CENTRAL AFRICANS/ANGOLA-CONGO AND SENEGAMBIANS/MANDES DOMINTATED LOUISIANA SLAVE POPULATION. Hence theres a prison called ANGOLA PRISON in this region. Then LOANGO in ALABAMA. GOOGLE BANTU PLACE NAMES IN U.S.A. grin grin grin shocked shocked

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
^^^^^This tells me IGBO MALE USELESSNESS has a LONG HISTORY.

THEY CLAIM TO HAVE SINGERS LATELY.

The only GRAMMY AWARD WINNING Nigerian singers are SEAL AND SADE both are YORUBAS. WHILE S.A. HAS MORE THAN 10 GRAMMY AWARD WINNERS.

Kunle the Nigerian born SA artist can tell between us and D Banj's,P SQAURES crap.

FACT NO IGBO SINGER HAS WON A GRAMMY AWARD. grin grin grin grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
ANGOLA BASKETBALL KINGS OF AFRICA. grin grin
Reggie Moore became the 1st African American to represent the COUNTRY OF HIS ANCESTORS MELUNGUENS OF USA. Im told ABRAHAM LINCOLN WAS ANGOLA MAKING OBAMA THE 2ND BLACK PRESIDENT OF U.S.A.
grin grin grin

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kwametut: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER NIGERIANS.
grin grin grin grin grin
CAN WE READ THIS BY PROF ORTIZ.
grin grin
http://www.gatheringin.com/moh_waterspirits.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

"I Will Not Go On Exile" – Nnamdi Kanu / Dapo Fafowora: "COS Ibrahim Gambari Is Even More Dangerous Than Kyari" / Nigerians React To Saraki Sneaking Into The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.