Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? (23425 Views)

Distribution Of Exotic Vehicles Divides Senators / SS/SE,If Nigeria Divides Today!Can You Vote Jonathan As The President Of Biafra. / If Nigeria Divides, What Happens To The Christians In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2013
CyberG:

The ibos are absolutely part of the ND and yet they shall be kings of the oil! Say a big AMEN! grin grin grin In the year of the lord, thou shall purge them and set them to flight towards the land of the Immortals, in the West as the Oracle has spoken! Then, there shall descend a mighty Cyclops at the crossing of the Great River Niger to utterly smite the fleeing invaders..., and ... grin grin grin
Foolish igbos, since you all are so obsessed with Nigeria dividing, why not be proud to staying alone with your red uninhabitable and useless land. The south East will suffer more as they will be like the Kurds of the Middle-East or the Roma of Eastern Europe.
First, they will be land-locked , our oil money in the Niger-Delta will fortify our North_Eastern body thereby leaving the hapless ibo's to the mercy of the ever invading Fulani/Northern Jihadist.
Their economies will be in shambles as they will be sent packing from Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Kano. They are still political toddlers because in a convoluted political enviroment like Nigeria, they are novices who can never retain senate Presidents seat for a term not to talk of ever being the President of Nigerian state. They will be Lorded from the South by we the Ijaws as we have already proven to the whole world now that the ibo's are our willing subjects. Thay will still suffer Yoruba Lordship and Hausa supremacy from their western and Northern frontiers also. I pity the ibo's, they are fleas and have being shown to be the pest in our unholy marriage as the contribute nothing to this Union safe kidnapping, Rituals, arm-robbery and petty market women shops littered all over the country. Nigeria will be an Independent state of Arewa, Niger-Delta, Oduduwa republic and the inauspicious Biafra( which is dead on arrival). Stop dreaming that we in Niger-delta will admit you rituals into another unholy union. False, we will not trade Nigerian union with Ibo union. We are proud to be alone. The Yoruba's here are happy to be alone, all I see are ibo's seeking romance with us in ND. Thunder fire una!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by kolamilan(m): 9:09am On May 31, 2013
elrony: Hahahaha lwkmd see as dem argue nonsense....tribalised idiots..
leave dem i dey count scores.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by IGBOSON1: 9:28am On May 31, 2013
kolamilan: i think the SE will suffer most because, the Igbo will stop
complicating issues because of oil which they themselves do
not own. The solution is that just take the oil away and Nigeria's
problems would be gone forever and Nigerians will learn how
to live and survive peacefully and work for their money
without oil. No offence to
my igbo brothers

^^^No offence taken mate wink......you're a first class moro/n so i don't expect anything reasonable from you.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by IGBOSON1: 9:33am On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Foolish igbos, since you all are so obsessed with Nigeria dividing, why not be proud to staying alone with your red uninhabitable and useless land. The south East will suffer more as they will be like the Kurds of the Middle-East or the Roma of Eastern Europe.
First, they will be land-locked , our oil money in the Niger-Delta will fortify our North_Eastern body thereby leaving the hapless ibo's to the mercy of the ever invading Fulani/Northern Jihadist.
Their economies will be in shambles as they will be sent packing from Port-Harcourt, Lagos and Kano. They are still political toddlers because in a convoluted political enviroment like Nigeria, they are novices who can never retain senate Presidents seat for a term not to talk of ever being the President of Nigerian state. They will be Lorded from the South by we the Ijaws as we have already proven to the whole world now that the ibo's are our willing subjects. Thay will still suffer Yoruba Lordship and Hausa supremacy from their western and Northern frontiers also. I pity the ibo's, they are fleas and have being shown to be the pest in our unholy marriage as the contribute nothing to this Union safe kidnapping, Rituals, arm-robbery and petty market women shops littered all over the country. Nigeria will be an Independent state of Arewa, Niger-Delta, Oduduwa republic and the inauspicious Biafra( which is dead on arrival). Stop dreaming that we in Niger-delta will admit you rituals into another unholy union. False, we will not trade Nigerian union with Ibo union. We are proud to be alone. The Yoruba's here are happy to be alone, all I see are ibo's seeking romance with us in ND. Thunder fire una!

^^^Ijaw citizen is that you?; the moniker is different but the bile remains the same.

Niger-Deltan my black arsse! wink
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by eggheaders(m): 9:50am On May 31, 2013
our oyel comrades, always shouting their slogan our oyel. the same peeps that can't pick up semi skilled works in oil multinationals lols at this peeps. and @ newest attache by force peeps that your same landlocked erosion ridden enclave where no man wanna pick up a skill except market, business. the region boast of the most expensive place for food, transportation and essential services due to non production of foodstuffs in that enclave and little craftsmen to take up basic services like dry cleaning, hair cutting and other.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dandollaz: 9:54am On May 31, 2013
Laughing in china!!!100% of Nigeria economy is based on oil.Lagos and Abuja is built wit oil money.if Nigeria disintegrate today hummm.there will be serious crisis in west because fuel prize will be more than N200 and that will meltdown the economy in the west.the Igbo man will never close his shop one day infact they will exploit the west well well.south will be new York because the money ment for 160million people will be availabe for only 20million.the northern part will boost there agriculture to sustain them.the west will suffer more on the long run. Gbam
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 10:05am On May 31, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Ijaw citizen is that you?; the moniker is different but the bile remains the same.

Niger-Deltan my black arsse! wink
Indeed
The question was "if the country Divides".
Let's us all be balkanize into our parts with the North standing alone, the Middle-Belt doing same, the west alone, the East alone and Niger-Delta alone, let's see if we will not leave y'all behind.
Stop seeking romance, we don't need the extra-baggage called IGBOs

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dandollaz: 10:08am On May 31, 2013
@sakaguchi!!! I cry for you because you don't even know where u stand.I bet you have been to Abuja before I see what they took from your house to build there and you are here talking about Igbo romancing Niger delta.as I'm writing tear is droping from my eye for your shallow brain, even ur name has an ibo in it.ibos are less ur problem now because they can survive without ur aid in his bussiness.let me get it stright into your head that even the job u do today is sm1 bussiness.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by kirian202: 10:42am On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi: I don't know who will suffer most but I know the Niger-Delta republic will be better off than the rest.
Note: we are not together with South-East, no!
Everybody will be on its own, South-South rules.
We are tired of these three major thieving language deal, we wouldn't want them in our Niger-Delta republic.
FOOL!!! De last time I check south east are fighting for REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA not republic of Niger delta or wat ever u call it

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by ba7man(m): 10:42am On May 31, 2013
dandollaz: Laughing in china!!!100% of Nigeria economy is based on oil.Lagos and Abuja is built wit oil money.if Nigeria disintegrate today hummm.there will be serious crisis in west because fuel prize will be more than N200 and that will meltdown the economy in the west.the Igbo man will never close his shop one day infact they will exploit the west well well.south will be new York because the money ment for 160million people will be availabe for only 20million.the northern part will boost there agriculture to sustain them.the west will suffer more on the long run. Gbam
Do you know the whole western coastline has untapped oil?? Haven't you seen the thread of how developed lagos was before "your oil" was discovered?? It was far more developed in the 50's and 60's than your region is today. Igbos exploit the west?? If the west choose to be tribally biased, they'll drive the Igbos out of their territory and tidy up those haphazard markets all over. Its the welcoming nature of the west that will be its strongest point and that will in-turn help it become economically sucessful.

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by kolamilan(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^No offence taken mate wink......you're a first class moro/n so i don't expect anything reasonable from you.
the first thing we'd do is to
make sure those igbos leave our land for good. Also,the Igbo and the land they occupy cannot be
compared to the stretch of land the Yoruba or the Hausas
occupy. For example, if only the Igbo were to be separated
from Nigeria, Biafra made up of only Igbo states without the
SS and without Cross-River would be a landlocked country
and surrounded. Biafra would still need Nigeria or the north-
central, and the SS of Nigeria. Furthermore, if the Igbo think that dividing Nigeria
into 3 countries only would place the oil wealth into their
hands, then they are mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by asha80(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
it is your foolish brain that fails to decipher that cyberg is from the south west.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 31, 2013
ba7man: The S.E can come out better for it if only they remain at peace with the other regions and focus heavily on manufacturing. They have a knack for making stuff, They can start off by selling to other regions before they start exporting to other African Countries.
Thanks for your advice! you can also give the same advice to your people to become manufacturers too. The southwest cannot heavily depend on the southeast for locally manufactured goods.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by lawbabs: 11:09am On May 31, 2013
What amazes me most from all the comments here is how the igbo boyz are always affiliating with SS. Hahahaha! Only cos of oil. Interesting. I m jst liking this thread.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by diarra94(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2013
lawbabs: What amazes me most from all the comments here is how the igbo boyz are always affiliating with SS. Hahahaha! Only cos of oil. Interesting. I m jst liking this thread.
absolutely correct. I wonder What'll happen if SS says they are not joining biafra cheesy grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 31, 2013
Reppin sw we're the best

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Koffiman: 12:49pm On May 31, 2013
sakaguchi:
Indeed
The question was "if the country Divides".
Let's us all be balkanize into our parts with the North standing alone, the Middle-Belt doing same, the west alone, the East alone and Niger-Delta alone, let's see if we will not leave y'all behind.
Stop seeking romance, we don't need the extra-baggage called IGBOs

Saga kimchi let me ask you. Have the Igbo ever depended on your I jaw/kalabari//evil/urhobo Niger delta for their survival? Stop being stupid and petty. U 've forgotten that anambra, imo and abia are oil producing states.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by dayokanu(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2013
Make everyone stand alone

Lailai. Dem no go gree, Dem must attache by force

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Koffiman: 1:00pm On May 31, 2013
defashan: South East (ibos) will suffer the most.

They are scattered all over the world because their place is not habitable.
Their behaviours will catch up with them and they will suffer xenophobic attacks.

Port harcourt ikwerre will deny them and they will be landlocked like uganda etc.infact south south will deny them,they will seek support from ika people of delta and found none

Prices of food will skyrocket there cos they dont give priority to agriculture..

Bad leadership and internal squabble will consume them.

Their elite will return to USA and uk leaving the uwazurikes,chris uba and the orji kalus to finally set the whole place on fire.
Crime will be rampant,it will be free for all.

Eventually they will beg Nigerians to forgive them but it will be too late.

Oh dear I can feel your blood pressure skyrocketing just because of a tribe u deride so much. They keep succeeding amd soaring like the eagle,while u plummet and die of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by aurenflani: 1:04pm On May 31, 2013
The north and south-west are never really enemies. Their friendship is not even a matter of convenience but historically natural. Their leaders are level headed compared to the south east and south-south.

My conclusion is that they will remain together and progress with their vast population and lands for abundant agricultural and natural resources. grin

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 1:54pm On May 31, 2013
dandollaz: @sakaguchi!!! I cry for you because you don't even know where u stand.I bet you have been to Abuja before I see what they took from your house to build there and you are here talking about Igbo romancing Niger delta.as I'm writing tear is droping from my eye for your shallow brain, even ur name has an ibo in it.ibos are less ur problem now because they can survive without ur aid in his bussiness.let me get it stright into your head that even the job u do today is sm1 bussiness.

Abi?
Because I don't share your sentiment to form another inane republic with Ibos, I no longer no where I stand abi?
SMH for your underdeveloped 5 states.
FYI, I live in Abuja, and last time I checked, an Ijaw son was calling the shots there.
Though I'm not happy seeing Abuja enjoying in the midst of immanent poverty, it is quite expected of her as the countries capital. Dare I say that when your dream of seeing Nigeria fall apart actualises, port harcourt will become the new Abuja, or maybe Calabar again. Either case, it is music to my ears.
And yes! Tears should be dropping from your eyes now that it has become clear that a Tiv man, or an Efik, or say Nupe man have better chances of being Nigeria's president than your lazy ritualistic politicians.
My message is simple, the Igbos are suffering in Todays Nigeria statehood and are all keen to see it break away, while they sing songs of balkanization, the should not dream of a union with Niger-Delta. That being the case, I come back to the OP's question, if Nigeria were to divide today, the Igbo's will suffer more for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 1:57pm On May 31, 2013
kirian202:
FOOL!!! De last time I check south east are fighting for REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA not republic of Niger delta or wat ever u call it
Then I pray your dreams come true and your suffering continues, because then, not only will Hausas continue their hate crimes on your travelling folks, you all will be chased out of port Harcourt and niger-Delta as a whole, and also, the Yorubas will throw away your baggages from Lagos, where would you all stay? Ebonyi?

4 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by sakaguchi(m): 2:02pm On May 31, 2013
Koffiman:
Saga kimchi let me ask you. Have the Igbo ever depended on your I jaw/kalabari//evil/urhobo Niger delta for their survival? Stop being stupid and petty. U 've forgotten that anambra, imo and abia are oil producing states.
And you seemed to forget that you will be land-locked, like South Sudan, Burkina Faso, Chad, Niger, Mali.
Brother, look at all the afore mentioned countries and tell me which one you envy, because that is the fate that awaits you.

5 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by omoeso(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2013
@Sakaguchi..... bro, u wicked no be small o!!! grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 31, 2013
aurenflani: The north and south-west are never really enemies. Their friendship is not even a matter of convenience but historically natural. Their leaders are level headed compared to the south east and south-south.

My conclusion is that they will remain together and progress with their vast population and lands for abundant agricultural and natural resources. grin

In your wildest dreams will the West want anything to do with an intolerant North and East if Nigeria was to disintegrate today.

Its not a matter of being "enemies", its just that both regions I mentioned have a certain culture of intolerance, hostility and unfriendliness (towards visitors)--- something thats alien to the people of Western Nigeria who are clearly the epitome of Live-N-Let-Live. Plus, your leaders on both coasts are as visionless as they come; very myopic and short-sighted.Coupled with a desperately poor citizenry and an alarming numbers of illiterates, I doubt the West will want to still be one with you.

While the Easterners might not go around butchering hapless Westerners (like Northerners do the Easterners) , their hate for people from that Region has never been hidden. This is not to say there might not be trade or Bi-lateral relations between the West and nations that made up former Nigeria; but to to think there will be any kind of alliance bonded by Nationhood were Nigeria to split today is not only plain hallucination but also foolhardy, to be completely honest.
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 2:12pm On May 31, 2013
May God bring the end of Nigeria Soon, amen.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by asha80(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2013
some people talk as if niger delta or is it south south are a homogenous unit.

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by MightySparrow: 2:25pm On May 31, 2013
I think the SW will be the ONLY peaceful survivor and prosperous nation. All the parameters that make a great nation is in SW: one people, one language, one culture etc. This is all colonial masters in history tried to achieve by imposing theirs to ensure a lasting empire. This is natural phenomenon in sw. Besides, the only factor of production as opposing to what I learned in secondary school economics is knowledge, this is being demonstrated by Japan. SW has this knowledge and continues to develop on it. Even now, the farming of the north, the merchandise of the SE, is being used to service the SW now. Lastly, the rule of law is mostly taken seriously by SW this is very important for a nation's development. This is what upholds UK and in spite of her little natural resources is still very strong only on tax which I don't thin there is any part in now Nigeria that pays tax more than SW.

3 Likes

Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 3ace(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2013
Koffiman:
I also think the part that wud suffer most is that part well- known for credit card fraud in d US, hooliganism and terrorism in d UK and killing and human parts trading in Lagos, Oyo and Ekiti.
A part whose demi god- Awo taught them not to work hard and be self- reliant, but always engage in envy, pulling other pple down and criminally benefit 4rm their success
A part that enjoys slavery so much that they can do anything 4 their slavemasters frm d north just to feed frm their crumbs.
A part that is so dependent on govt that that she cannot survive without stealing and embezzlement, e.g Etteh, Grange, bankole, Balogun, Bode, Babatope, Otedola, Ogunlewe, etc
A part whose other five states in terms of dev and poverty are a shadow of one state Lagos- a collective effort of Nigerians.
A part that enjoys being dirty and petty to their own detriment.
A part that has abandoned her then lucrative Cocoa business 4 oil wealth that belongs to another.
A part full of cowards, noise makers and mudslingers
And finally, a part that is struggling to attach itself to d Itsekiris of Delta cos they have oil.

Hmnnnn....this is getting interesting. Fire for fire. Over to you DayoKanu.grin
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by 3ace(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2013
dayokanu:

There is Oil in the SW, Enough for our use. We have other mineral deposits. Plus the hardworking honest people. The natural coastline, The International airport and seaport.

I think you should be more worried about your attache region who cant stay on their own

BTW once the division is complete every flat head in the SW needs to relocate back to his or her region

Citizenship is not by birth in Oduduwa, You would need to tell us and locate your grandfathers family house and compound.

FESTAC Ladipo market are not Family house so you know

Lol @ "flat head"
Re: Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? by Willywilly4: 2:44pm On May 31, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: I think the SW will be the ONLY peaceful survivor and prosperous nation. All the parameters that make a great nation is in SW: one people, one language, one culture etc. This is all colonial masters in history tried to achieve by imposing theirs to ensure a lasting empire. This is natural phenomenon in sw. Besides, the only factor of production as opposing to what I learned in secondary school economics is knowledge, this is being demonstrated by Japan. SW has this knowledge and continues to develop on it. Even now, the farming of the north, the merchandise of the SE, is being used to service the SW now. Lastly, the rule of law is mostly taken seriously by SW this is very important for a nation's development. This is what upholds UK and in spite of her little natural resources is still very strong only on tax which I don't thin there is any part in now Nigeria that pays tax more than SW.
The reason why Yorubas are afraid to have Ooduduwa Republic is that immediately Nigeria disintegrate Yorubas will start killing each other, all their Clans will be at each others throats,
Yorubas are the only tribe that Shivers if the hear of disintegration or Biafra.
Majority of Yorubas believed that if Nigeria disintegrate they are going to die of Hunger, for them no more food is going to come from North, the reason they want Nigeria more than any other tribe.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Dasukigate: Metuh Wants Jonathan As Witness / Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana / Court Strikes Out FG's Amended Charge Against Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.