Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address (955 Views)

How To Track An Ip Address Of A Facebook User / How To Speedup Internet With Top 10 Public DNS Servers / Configuring Nokia E71 With Laptop Using Mtn Gprs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address by misteri: 8:45pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address by JUO(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2013
how is this possible if it has been formatted? remember ip or dns has to do with server not your laptop, so if you trace the ip or dns you will trace it to the server. it can be traced with mac-address but black man has a way of changing it.
it may be possible keep trying
Re: Recovering A Lost Laptop Using DNS And IP Address by misteri: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2013
JUO: how is this possible if it has been formatted? remember ip or dns has to do with server not your laptop, so if you trace the ip or dns you will trace it to the server. it can be traced with mac-address but black man has a way of changing it.
it may be possible keep trying

How can I track it using the mac-address?
Also a sim and a modem was stolen with it. Is there any way I can track them also?

(1) (Reply)

Help Me On How To Password Flash Drive / Video Converter Issues / For Sale Dell Latitude E6400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.