Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) (25940 Views)

Galaxy S3 Users.. Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROM Available. / Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / Premier League Live {android Killer App} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by oneroflo57(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2013
what is d best or better alternative to googleplay??
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 25, 2013
pls I need a working app that can download from YouTube
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by dondiggy: 11:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Dessydanointed: pls I need a working app that can download from YouTube
download tubemate

1 Like

Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Slatemsk(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2013
Droidwall is nice app
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by bukky1: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
oneroflo57: what is d best or better alternative to googleplay??
blackmart
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Zillight: 11:21am On Jan 01, 2014
wake up wake up.... Droid Giants. this tread has hibernated for too long...plss dudes I need downloading links of apps like...
• speed up internet connection
• Subway surf
• smart taskbar
• elixir 2
• splinter cell conviction
• Avast mobile security
• Tasker
• mind games
• inspirational quote
• blackmart
• Quick maths
• Greenify
• tubemate
• Avast

.....u might not know all d links buh plss post anyone u know, thanks Droid Pals

....between Happy wonderful '14 to us all.
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by phrezzz: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
1)Snapseed: Apparently the best photo editing app ever on android almost likke photoshop and its free.

2) GTA san andreas: awesome graphics and story line never get bored
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Skmoda360(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dermie:

i think AVG is the best.
Avast is the best any day anytime cuz itz speed up the work rate of your system.
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by tayoast(m): 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
Zillight: wake up wake up.... Droid Giants. this tread has hibernated for too long...plss dudes I need downloading links of apps like...
• speed up internet connection

.....u might not know all d links buh plss post anyone u know, thanks Droid Pals

....between Happy wonderful '14 to us all.

Is there any app that speeds up internet connection?
From my knowledge, most, if not all are PLACEBOS. It's clearly stated in the app description on play store. That's if you take your time to read it.
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by inspbado(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2014
tayo_ast:

Is there any app that speeds up internet connection?
From my knowledge, most, if not all are PLACEBOS. It's clearly stated in the app description on play store. That's if you take your time to read it.

Yea most are "placebos" like you call them smiley but recently I discovered one internet speedup app that does really work. Try "Hola" and hit me up later to give me a feedback wink
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by indigold2010(m): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2014
Lots of apps here. I have worked on lots of android phones and I say we load our phones with what we don't need and at the end cry out over poor battery life
No application speeds up Internet connection. The only thing I know can do this is a script called v6supercharger, it those this by tweaking a whole lot of system configuration. It's quite a complex script. It's for only rooted users.

And as for battery saving apps. They are even the biggest battery consumers, they claim to save our battery by shutting down processes in the form of task killers but they end up as background processes. So no need to use them.

And one thing I hate the most are those avast and avg, what for? U dint need them.

3rd party music players aren't really d best. The music player should be ur favourite.
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Mueeze(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2014
Hi,

In this era of Limited data for Android users, The major culprit in consuming your data are background processes. All those system sync and updates are basically unnecessary, except for your E-mail and maybe WhatsApp and BBM. I believe all other apps should be restricted from using background data.

The question here is which Android App can allow you to selectively restrict some apps access to the Internet thereby reducing the volume of data consumed by the Phone.
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Dermie: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
Re: Best Apps And Explict Games For Android Users (ANDROID KILLER APPS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
I don get tab for 8months nw and I never download any single app xcept 2go and whatsapp...I jxt dey waste d device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Huawei CEO Reveals Android Alternative, Claiming It’s 60 Per Cent Faster / Glo Leads In New Internet Subscription / Have You Ever Used A Phone With A Non Removable Battery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.