Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) (35859 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area / Economic Importance Of Snakes / Missing Oluwatoyin Akanbi Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by 50calibre(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nazareth! King of the jews
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by AbuMikey(m): 12:03am On May 31, 2013
DafuQ
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 12:14am On May 31, 2013
^^^
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by 190: 12:15am On May 31, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by freecocoa(f): 12:17am On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I bind you and your dead/inanimate n.aked jewish man-god, and by the power of the Supreme SPiritual force Lord Chuwu, i cast you into your own sh!.t.

Say CHI!
grin grin grin

Nna eh,characters abound for this world walai.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Tapsorrow: 12:19am On May 31, 2013
eyaaahhhh! the snakes were mourning their master
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Smartsyn(m): 12:35am On May 31, 2013
where re them Abakiliki brothers? see una point and kill...
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 1:08am On May 31, 2013
Those pics are irritating! lipsrsealed The pictures of the snakes have already creeped the hell out of me, not to talk about me keeping 46 of them as pets?? God forbid!!
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 1:20am On May 31, 2013
Yummy yummy snake pepper soup

I I should catch one f those snakes, I'd be se for a month
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by missy1010(f): 1:27am On May 31, 2013
OMFG!!!!!! Blood of God!!! Why would he do dat na abi e tink say na garden of Eden. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by onila(f): 2:19am On May 31, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Akeud(m): 2:51am On May 31, 2013
Opey4luv: Why keep snakes as pets, shey it resembles Cat or Dog
All these questions carries 100% each.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Originalsly: 2:53am On May 31, 2013
Hmmm...why are the saying they man too big to be swallowed when anacondas swallow crocodiles? Snakes just don't feed on dead animals.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by titigbadamosi: 3:05am On May 31, 2013
D man is crazy.ℓ̊ mean, which sane person will keep snakes as pets.Jesus snakes!
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 4:12am On May 31, 2013
Thats crazy.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 4:37am On May 31, 2013
NessaFresh: those pictures are disgusting

I thought you are in love with 'anacondas' and its 'idemili siblings' babe.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed wink grin.

They are great 'pets and companions'... cheesy especially when you stroke their heads well just before they unleash those venoms.. wink wink
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 5:24am On May 31, 2013
queezer: Are u sure is nt a cousre
Paul I know(CURSE), Peter I know(COURSE) bt who are u (COUSRE)? *flipping thru dictionary*

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Rexsul: 5:47am On May 31, 2013
Decapo: yes it is...35 unit course
shocked i hope he is not gonna carry it over
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by pendusky(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2013
Big.game:
Pictures please
not visible with nokia touch light. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by pendusky(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2013
Soraya_Leticia:
Paul I know(CURSE), Peter I know(COURSE) bt who are u (COUSRE)? *flipping thru dictionary*
grin grin Lmao, morning medication! Dat means am gona hav a gud day! grin check am well..
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by lekkie073(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
wow! RESPECT! cool

it is not everyday that you get to die with 46 Idemilis.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-ohdnzrCOwXw/Tdva_W69abI/AAAAAAAAD7U/f6ALGj1798k/s640/sambath1BARCROFT_468x312.jpg[/img]
U remind me of idemili where i served.....i learnt to live with snakes there....

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by WukedP(m): 6:02am On May 31, 2013
Oshi!!!!! E for train like 10 demons join, nut case
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by jkendy(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2013
I got no pity 4u, fella. Livin wit dangerious creatures and you called them "pet"? Ur jux insane
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by Nobody: 6:47am On May 31, 2013
His death is so glaring. So pathetic.
Re: Man Found Dead In A House Of Snakes (snake Fan) by markovnikoff001(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2013
igbsam: "And two, they like to eat their prey whole and the average European adult is just too long and wide for that."

Oh, really?!! which explains why only African males get swallowed whole because they just short and narrow enough...bollocks... grin ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Snake I Just Killed? / Nairaland Is Partially Back; A Work In Progress / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.