Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust (1303 Views)

Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / How Can I Get A Genuine Exchanger In Nigeria To Fund And Receive Payza? / Do U Trust The Claims Of Forever Living Products Distributors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 6:28am On May 31, 2013
goodmorning to u from benin and how was ur nite? pls i need a good payza exchanger if u know of any kindly drop here
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Nobody: 8:58am On May 31, 2013
Wait let me research, and let give you feedback.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by 4dbeta: 9:32am On May 31, 2013
How much do you want to exchange and in what currency? I am not an exchanger but i can help you.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Toonfreak(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2013
Guy,how much do u want 2 exchange? i can help u by selling some 2 u. I sell @ N165 per $1. If u are interested,mail me @ gistwitise2010@gmail.com
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by ano460: 11:10am On May 31, 2013
Those that are saying to sell to sell, it's ok but who is to be trusted is the issue here.

So i need payza excahnger too, if any one with a Legit Company plzzzzzz do share.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Toonfreak(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2013
@ano460,am not affiliated 2 any exchanger. I have a verified payza account which i use in recieving and making payment 4rm gigbucks.com. So if u are intersted,pls,do mail me.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 1:27pm On May 31, 2013
[quote
author=Toonfreak]Guy,how much do u want 2 exchange? i can help u by
selling some 2 u. I sell @ N165 per $1. If u are interested,mail me @
gistwitise2010@gmail.com[/quote] well i need 100 usd pls i need u guys help
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Toonfreak(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2013
@wiseman,send me a mail @ gistwitise2010@gmail.com so dt we can talk about it.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 7:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Toonfreak: @wiseman,send me a mail @ gistwitise2010@gmail.com so dt we can talk about it.
how much is ur last price.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Toonfreak(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2013
N165! Dts ma last price!
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by vizboy(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2013
my guy simply check out
nigeriagoldexchange or standardgold
you can google them out those are d once i normally use and they are trusted. Dont get scammed oh my brother be on the safe side
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2013
vizboy: my guy simply check out
you can google them out those are d once i normally use and they are trusted. Dont get scammed oh my brother be on the safe side

You just got to the last bus stop.Contact any of the two exchangers above.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by chuksvoice: 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Well it is obvious that most exchangers in nigeria and beyond were hit hard by the recent shutdown of liberty reserve because most of them rely on it and loss subtantantial amt of money. Those that were able to survive and trade other ecurrencies sells at a very high price and are finding it a little to meet demands ontime.
I personally deal in most of the ecurrencies/wallet you can think of, although am not an exchanger, but i have contacts who sometimes ask me for help when they need to move fund accross this emonies. I will create a blog soon with the aim of rendering exchange service for the meantime. Keep your finger crossed
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote
author=vizboy]my guy simply check out
you can google them out those are d once i normally use and they are
trusted. Dont get scammed oh my brother be on the safe side[/quote] thank u 4 ur help i hav done some research and for my observation those 2 are the best once again thank u all 4 ur contribution
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by arbitrage: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
I thought i have written before on how you can fund your Payza (Alertpay) by yourself instantly from your naira visa card.

1 Like

Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by GNwafor(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2013
ooo
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
GNwafor: Please guys, runaway from this e-currency exchanger: http://exchangeecurrency4naira.com/index.php

I requested to fund my e-currency account through them, and I transfered money TO them, only to receive half of the $500 I paid for. Every effort for them to pick my calls have proved abortive.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND A BUNCH FOR THAT MATTER.

SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i m sorry for ur lost can do u hav or kn of any good one
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by wisemanj(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
arbitrage: I thought i have written before on how you can fund your Payza (Alertpay) by yourself instantly from your naira visa card.
and when was that
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by emailguru: 1:52am On Jun 06, 2013
Check out xchanger.org they are superb!
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by chiste1: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
arbitrage: I thought i have written before on how you can fund your Payza (Alertpay) by yourself instantly from your naira visa card.

when and how,I am very much interested.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Chibenze(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
Still search and no one has mention truexgold.com, check them out, they are the best in 9ja wit fast funding, am using them and i will kep using them. Let me not talk 2much so u guys will nt tink am d owner, but try them out and comfirm
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Hi,

You can buy Payza and other e-currency from Gold2Naira. See signature below for site URL.
Re: Help With A Payza Exchanger U Trust by ernersinfobank(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2013
@wisemanj, go for any of those two, especially standardgold.

wisemanj: thank u 4 ur help i hav done some research and for my observation those 2 are the best once again thank u all 4 ur contribution

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Redeem Western Union Money Without Going To Banks? / Leverage on Amazon's Popularity And Create Your Own Online Business / Biomass Charcoal Briquette Sales, Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.