Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam (960 Views)

Clarification On Ccna Renewal / Pls I Need Confirm Dumps On Ccna / Temenos T24 Training Or Training Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by ELIJAHLOVE: 10:49am On Apr 30, 2008
Please guys i need you to advice me, based on your own experiences.
Am a system engineer, the kind of job i do does not have anything to do with networking but am so keen on getting hands on experience on cisco devices as a result of which i intend to do CCNA/CCNP certification, but the problem now is with the decision. shoould i go for training at one of the IT centers though am considering Karrox or shud i just get materials and then do the exam.
pls help out, i need ur candid advice.
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by elbulk(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2008
dude it all depends on you, if u think u can then get good materials and simulator, but if not there r smaller cheaper centers dat can satisfy ur needs, if u need materials holla @ me i will send u some free, elbulkmo@gmail.com
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by alex406(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2008
Guy you just have to focus on whatever you need,i think getting some ebooks will also add some grace to it.If you need any i can send to you.
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by shaq32: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2008
i just decided a week ago that i would like to go back to the IT industry. I presently work in a GSM company and want to cross over from customer care to IT. have been in the company for about 4years and i think i need a change. I would like some materials on CCNA and if i am dedicated how long do you think it will take me to not just know it but also be able to do the exam. i have been told if i can pass the CCNA and probably ORACLE i can get into the unit. any ideas on how to go about it
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by bijorium(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2008
Free ebooks are a call away. He you're not keen on reading from the screen, I could print and bind them for you for a token- I'm starting a nairaland-friendly business centre. You can gimme a shout out on 08061510507
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by shaq32: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2008
e books are ok with me cos am not in nigeria. wont be around for some time. if you could direct me to some free sites i would appreciate it a lot.
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by SEUNGO: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2008
pls,i will need it too. ny email is feliciagoualin@gmail.com
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by rayne(m): 12:39am On Jun 24, 2008
i really need them too, maga_080@ymail.com
Re: Advise Me Please On Ccna Training Or Exam by bijorium(m): 8:44am On Jun 25, 2008
If it's not against nairaland rules, the site to check would be www.sadikhov.com

(1) (Reply)

Chartered Accountant And Experienced Lecturer Available / PMP Test Engines/braindumbs / Nim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.