Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (339211 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
lordZOUGA: from the screenshots, the battery goes down. by 6% in 18mins under 3G usage.

No it's Bcus am running a lot here on it
And I aint got light here
Power bank is down
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Will have it next week in Lagos.
Price: N30k
Let me know if you need it.
yea can I have ur no
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
mustashfa: Where are the guys that claimed they have rooted their phone? Is it not time you make the process known to us?

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Because of my evangelism, my family is becoming a tecno fan. My in-laws, cousin and brother are using tecno. My in-law, who wanted a Samsung galaxy grand duos previously is about getting N7 and F7 this month. I'm getting F7 as well. smiley

Maybe you should come and work in our church and help win more souls for the kingdom of Tecno.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 7:21pm On Jun 06, 2013
sam4xadams:
dude seriously you don't have to worship a mere object from china. Its just a phone that has good spec and i respect that not worshipping man. Another phone can come out tomorrow to replace tecno in nigeria.
Do you have a sense of humour at all?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by 3ace(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
idee.esperanza:

Nawa to you sef! Who's worshiping what? It's just a joke biko!
Don't mind am jare. Some are just too over serious that they can't even have fun with things that can help them relieve stress. Their likes always say "how did this make front page"?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
HOLLASLYD: Performance benchmark

You didn't post the result of the Antutu benckmark test.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
sam4xadams:
dude seriously you don't have to worship a mere object from china. Its just a phone that has good spec and i respect that not worshipping man. Another phone can come out tomorrow to replace tecno in nigeria.
pls he is nt "worshiping" de fone has u claim.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2013
makaveli1:
Too freaking low... am using a Galaxy S3 that i've made up my mind to sell but on seeing that score i was disappointed. Based on what i saw it only surpasses the G S1 with something not so tangible. Just waiting for him to put up the screen shots he's talking about.

Check out the score for the Gionee Dream D1 on the Gionee thread.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2013
You guys are just making useless noise and criticism on this F7. Why not get it and see for yourself. Btw I'm getting mine immediately my cash drops grin...changed mind from getting Sammy S3! lipsrsealed Tecno has tried their best! Can someone tell me the price of Sammy with the F7 specs?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
You people are making me catch fever. Where for Christ sake can I get this phone in Benin? I dey provoke O!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
Faru: You people are making me catch fever. Where for Christ sake can I get this phone in Benin? I dey provoke O!
make una answer o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
elijahdre:

contact Elijahdre on 08081360406 if you don't mind.

U are not using ur whatsapp
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2013
Still selling. F7 available.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mustashfa(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2013
biz2get: [/quote]

It is not about posting picture of superSU. I also have superuser installed on my phone. Open your superSU and show me where root is installed and the path

[quote author=biz2get]
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sfiea: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2013
mustashfa:

It is not about posting picture of superSU. I also have superuser installed on my phone. Open your superSU and show me where root is installed and the path

True, I have all that already installed with busybox, but I won't doubt him, what has he to gain lying? I was told if you are in Lekki axis visit him for free rooting.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
Faru: You people are making me catch fever. Where for Christ sake can I get this phone in Benin? I dey provoke O!

call me on 08034795720 or add to watsapp
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brycesamba: 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2013
When is the f7 coming to the market? anyone has any idea?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brycesamba: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
is the fon out in the market now?
idee.esperanza:
You guys are just making useless noise and criticism on this F7. Why not get it and see for yourself. Btw I'm getting mine immediately my cash drops grin...changed mind from getting Sammy S3! lipsrsealed Tecno has tried their best! Can someone tell me the price of Sammy with the F7 specs?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brycesamba: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
3ace:
Don't mind am jare. Some are just too over serious that they can't even have fun with things that can help them relieve stress. Their likes always say "how did this make front page"?
i dey ask say the fon dey market nko?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
wow, finally am with my f7.
I got mine 39k at G-SMART illorin. (murritala road opposite slot) imagine slot at illorin doesn't have it.
Guys this phone is worth 60k am serious, the screen is HD indeed and some other features.
its still a virgin(unrooted) and am hoping to try rooting it all methods i know. try and get one pals, stop reviewing. soon demand will exceed supply and u know the implicaton........price booooooommmmmm
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by brycesamba: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
BizBloke: Still selling. F7 available.
available for whea? make i go grab my own nah?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
brycesamba: available for whea? make i go grab my own nah?

No 1 Olu Aboderin str. (Old Punch Newspaper building) Punch Estate, Ikeja.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
Digatron: wow, finally am with my f7.
I got mine 39k at G-SMART illorin. (murritala road opposite slot) imagine slot at illorin doesn't have it.
Guys this phone is worth 60k am serious, the screen is HD indeed and some other features.
its still a virgin(unrooted) and am hoping to try rooting it all methods i know. try and get one pals, stop reviewing. soon demand will exceed supply and u know the implicaton........price
booooooommmmmm

hmmn.39k.u should have saved 4k to your pocket if u buy from us.we sell 33k and deliver at 2k to Ilorin.spread d gud news to others pls.enjoy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by elijahdre(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
f7 still selling like fire.watch out for L7 soonest.its a mini phone like n3
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ibnuusamah: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
mr.drizzy:
have u used a blackberry b4
jus rmmba d push tin on bb curve
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Amazing Spider-Man working on f7 doesn't lag, Dark Knight rises lag much mehn see graphics, need chain fire 3d to reduce the graphics .to work fine

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
elijahdre: f7 still selling like fire.watch out for L7 soonest.its a mini phone like n3
is it ics or still gb? ?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lordZOUGA(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
klens: Amazing Spider-Man working on f7 doesn't lag, Dark Knight rises lag much mehn see graphics, need chain fire 3d to reduce the graphics .to work fine
so, did the dark knight work fine with chainfire 3d?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by didisky(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
I launched mine 2day. Love dis phone so much.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2013
blade slinger

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.