Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,881 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (339213 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 8:14am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=uche16]I want to buy but i have doubts about camera,is the camera really good like the galaxy s2[/quote
]

The camera is okay.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchechuwku: 8:21am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=BizBloke][/quote]

Pls, post d camera pix. Thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abdulwizzy(m): 8:41am On Jun 07, 2013
somebody shuld ansa me on the best data bundle na.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 8:47am On Jun 07, 2013
abdulwizzy: somebody shuld ansa me on the best data bundle na.
Which line are you using?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2013
@ide Hw did u do it? Pls are u serious abt the bundle? I'm interested
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2013
wabbyland: @ide Hw did u do it? Pls are u serious abt the bundle? I'm interested
Did u get ur free 20MB?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2013
Please i need testimonies on the camera,is it really good because i take a lot of pictures,somebody should give us detailed analysis of the camera
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 9:14am On Jun 07, 2013
@idee yes i got it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
@idee yes i got it but its just a day plan.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2013
wabbyland: @idee yes i got it but its just a day plan.
its nt a day plan as u hav put it across. He is using de newly cr*cked code for getin free MB.

Am wokin on it bud i cant make my account balance to read 0.00k
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2013
wabbyland: @idee yes i got it but its just a day plan.
good. i'll give you 2gb for just N1k...valid for a month
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by WillyWest: 9:39am On Jun 07, 2013
uche16: Please i need testimonies on the camera,is it really good because i take a lot of pictures,somebody should give us detailed analysis of the camera

Got mine on wednesday in Ife, It has a 8mp HD camera so the pics are good quality lots of settings on the camera for you to adjust to your taste. With the amount of pixels it has you can zoom your pics and it would still be clear .However I must state that while outdoor pics would come out sweet, the camera is very poor in low light ( am talking of if u wanna snap without the flash, you know that kind of discreet snapping ) am still gonna look up ways to tweek that in the settings tho. smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2013
WillyWest:

Got mine on wednesday in Ife, It has a 8mp HD camera so the pics are good quality lots of settings on the camera for you to adjust to your taste. With the amount of pixels it has you can zoom your pics and it would still be clear .However I must state that while outdoor pics would come out sweet, the camera is very poor in low light ( am talking of if u wanna snap without the flash, you know that kind of discreet snapping ) am still gonna look up ways to tweek that in the settings tho. smiley
du u hav any available snapshots to share wid us?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by makaveli1(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2013
you people should share one or two pictures taken with the phone already...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2013
WillyWest:

thanks man
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2013
makaveli1: you people should share one or two pictures taken with the phone already...

Seconded
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchechuwku: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2013
Why. R ppl avoiding sharing d camera pix?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by WillyWest: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2013
uchechuwku: Why. R ppl avoiding sharing d camera pix?

Am gonna share some pics, gimme some time, say 30mins
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2013
uchechuwku:

Pls, post d camera pix. Thanks

I don't use it. I sell.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2013
makaveli1: you people should share one or two pictures taken with the phone already...
they cant share it here cos of the size limit enforced on this forum and the picture size would be about 4mb except if itis cropped if you want to see the picture in all its clarity and glory not the cropped rubbish they would post here, tell the guy to post it on his facebook page
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2013
@idee many thanks to u. Kindly flash my number and i'll get back to u abt the payment. Thanks once again and remain blessed
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 11:03am On Jun 07, 2013
klens: Amazing Spider-Man working on f7 doesn't lag, Dark Knight rises lag much mehn see graphics, need chain fire 3d to reduce the graphics .to work fine
dats tru dark kignt lagged too much. but take note chain fire works only on gingerbread o
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by WillyWest: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2013
uche16:
they cant share it here cos of the size limit enforced on this forum and the picture size would be about 4mb except if itis cropped if you want to see the picture in all its clarity and glory not the cropped rubbish they would post here, tell the guy to post it on his facebook page

Uche is right, its giving me an error response when I I tried to send the pics. Bottom line tho is that its OK for outdoors, indoors too but make sure there is decent amount of light. For an amateur it gets the job done but if you are crazy about extra quality especially for low light snaps, guy go get lumia 920.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2013
WillyWest:

Uche is right, its giving me an error response when I I tried to send the pics. Bottom line tho is that its OK for outdoors, indoors too but make sure there is decent amount of light. For an amateur it gets the job done but if you are crazy about extra quality especially for low light snaps, guy go get lumia 920.
since its an 8mp camera,under good lighting conditions,can it be compared to the galaxy s3......note am just asking for comparisons
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by WillyWest: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2013
As an addition the fone is OK, the battery sha ehn undecided, I've been using it since 7am at 100% battery with non stop browsing and downloading ( gotta love-vendor this phantom na cheesy ) the battery dropped to 15% around 11am. Brightness was at its lowest and running on "H" not EDGE angry. I wished it were better my Bb battery is worse off tho, that one for done die like 2hrs ago with that level of use grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by WillyWest: 11:24am On Jun 07, 2013
uche16:
since its an 8mp camera,under good lighting conditions,can it be compared to the galaxy s3......note am just asking for comparisons

I've never used the S3 smiley
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2013
For those needing to resize their photos, download this app Photo Editor

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iudesk.android.photo.editor&feature=search_result

You can use it to resize the photos so that you can post them.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wabbyland(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2013
[quote author=paeffiong]
its nt a day plan as u hav put it across. He is using de newly cr*cked code for getin free MB.

yes its a day plan. I checked it
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 07, 2013
please someone should compare the f7's camera to the galaxy s3 under good lighting conditions

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.