Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

……..baffling Statistics About Smoking - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ……..baffling Statistics About Smoking (486 Views)

Shoking Facts: 9 Skocking Facts About Smoking (with Pictures) / 8 Shocking And Eye-opening Facts About Smoking / 10 Gross Things About Smoking Cigarettes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

……..baffling Statistics About Smoking by lucarella: 3:16pm On May 31, 2013
Hello There!

I’m Dr.Avon and I have a passion for good &healthy living.

I believe every individual no matter the age, race, strata or gender has the right to a healthy life.

So with this medium, I shall, in my own little way, give you facts and tips that will help improve your health.

With all that being said, today is a very significant day in the Health Industry and I’d like to share some sad but hard truths.

Today is ‘World No Tobacco Day’. This is celebrated on May 31st of every year as part of the World Health Organization’s efforts to drastically reduce the number of tobacco-related deaths worldwide.

Tobacco related deaths account for 1 in every 10 deaths worldwide. Smoking harms nearly every organ of the body. Smoking causes many diseases and reduces the health of smokers in general.

Read More: http://healthylivingnigeria..com/2013/05/welcome-to-our-world-welcome-to-world.html

(1) (Reply)

Malaria Vaccine Ready In 2015- W.h.o. / Food Poisoning And Preservation / What Is Your Message For The Physical And Mentally Challenged People Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.