Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,677 members, 7,805,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! (104182 Views)

Fedpoffa 2015/2016 Admission / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Fed Poly Nas Nd, hnd, pre nd, PT and ijmb Form for 2013/2014 is On Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Cristelroy(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2013
@ adebisi....was d questns veri simple nd hw many questns did u answer? Wat ar d requirements 4 registerin
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Hardeybisey: pls what is the total marks obtainable in the online post ume test...cos i had 49.50 nd i am very sure i ddnt get up to 5 questions wrong when i attempted it....
what course and how does the exam looks like? Share ur experience wid us pls.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls i got 51.90...with dis, am i good to go...nd d question is eng(10),math(cool,current affair(cool nd economics(4)....making 30 altogether...dey ask for d dte of 7th convocation,chairman of offa local government,state where offa is,name of minister for finance,state of dwaf president(sorry to say),simple math,...simple english...best of luck for u all...and also...i saw it der dat dos of u dat want to use awaiting result,u cant do d exam instantly...it was written der dat u should wait till d result is out....
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
Pls i got 51.90...with dis, am i good to go...nd d question is eng(10),math(cool,current affair(cool nd economics(4)....making 30 altogether...dey ask for d dte of 7th convocation,chairman of offa local government,state where offa is,name of minister for finance,state of dwaf president(sorry to say),simple math,...simple english...best of luck for u all...and also...i saw it der dat dos of u dat want to use awaiting result,u cant do d exam instantly...it was written der dat u should wait till d result is out....
@seydam,i think awaiting result av no obstruction..why then dem say make dem wait till awaiting result z out before they did the exam
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Tosdam(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
You guys, should help with pin stuff... I ve been unable to get the pin since monday, i went to skye bank ikeja plaza in lagos all to no avail.. I delve everywhere in lag but could not get it, pls help...
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Tosdam: You guys, should help with pin stuff... I ve been unable to get the pin since monday, i went to skye bank ikeja plaza in lagos all to no avail.. I delve everywhere in lag but could not get it, pls help...
guy...na so here o...d thing never reach skye bank for osogbo too..i bought mine at d rate of 3k from a cafe....if u can av trust in me...i can help u to get d pin by Gods grace
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by tIce(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2013
Tosdam: You guys, should help with pin stuff... I ve been unable to get the pin since monday, i went to skye bank ikeja plaza in lagos all to no avail.. I delve everywhere in lag but could not get it, pls help...
d form is only in offa i bought mine @ 3350. D price aint stable
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 07, 2013
Abeg o, which website be this one again. Does poly offa have 2 sites http://www.fedpoffa.edu.ng
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2013
Tuham: Abeg o, which website be this one again. Does poly offa have 2 sites http://www.fedpoffa.edu.ng
....just go to www.fedpoffaonline.net...dat is where u will do d exam...best of luck
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by tIce(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
....just go to www.fedpoffaonline.net...dat is where u will do d exam...best of luck
what do i need 2 take along 4 d exam
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2013
T.ice:
what do i need 2 take along 4 d exam
....100kb passport....ur o level result,jamb slip...dats all,,,and also...ur pen to calculate along with calculator
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
wich 1 be dwarf president abeg? And d answer to d name of Offa L.G chairman. More of d questionz plz?
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
seydam21: Don't just calling me alone, you can also ask your question here i wll answer you Asap
where can i get d pin in ibadan. Anybody that has done hiz or hers in ibd shud signify by quoting dz post pls pls pls.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by quickberry(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
[color=#990000]
Ifecoded: wich 1 be dwarf president abeg? And d answer to d name of Offa L.G chairman. More of d questionz plz?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..........ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more ko man y ni
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ifecoded: where can i get d pin in ibadan. Anybody that has done hiz or hers in ibd shud signify by quoting dz post pls pls pls.
......av done mine....d stuf na easy question
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
D name of our president,where he come from,where was al mustapha just come from(prison),,date of offas' 7th convocation(dont know dat),,former nlc chairman(osiomole)..state where offa is(kwara)...dos are d simple stuf i was asked in curent affair...
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by quickberry(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
wetin u cum get?.......i mean ur score.
Alim.toheeb:
D name of our president,where he come from,where was al mustapha just come from(prison),,date of offas' 7th convocation(dont know dat),,former nlc chairman(osiomole)..state where offa is(kwara)...dos are d simple stuf i was asked in curent affair...
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
quickberry: wetin u cum get?.......i mean ur score.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2013
weldone guys! am back online with a little day's break am sorry...how was ur exam?? Try to share some d questn here. God bless u all
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Tosdam(m): 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
Guys i must be factual, am frustrated with dis offa stuff. I just get someone who will help me buy the card but the question now is will bank come tomorrow...
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by dannyfillz(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
sorry can someone change his/her course online
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by seydam21(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tosdam: Guys i must be factual, am frustrated with dis offa stuff. I just get someone who will help me buy the card but the question now is will bank come tomorrow...
I dont think they wll open bank tomorrow which mean they'll stll extend d screening just cool ur temper guyz cheesy cheesy
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Boleyj: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2013
Guys i did'nt sit 4 jamb can i as well do d exam? And secondly i v ART subject: eng, maths, econs, geo, biologos, lit in eng, com, gov't, crk. Can al dc help me in architects or i should sit 4 next *WAEC* my being ignorance make me sit 4 3yr thinkin arch. Is art course until i graduated, dat y i ask anyth stupid..... Anyone online? Help pls!
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by tIce(m): 9:26am On Aug 08, 2013
Hellow guys pls i just wana reg nd du d online screening......i'm confused abt d o'level result d one wit me has ENGLISH as d7. Shuld i fill it lyk dat buh i'm still wating 4 waec result..... sum1 shuld pls reply me Asap... . .u can futher help me by adding me on 2go:: OLUWATISE4 #big tenkx 2 u
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2013
quickberry: [color=#990000]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..........ole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! more ko man y ni
abi nau. I heard there is hope of extendin d registration coz of d eld-l-fitri stufz. How true pls?
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2013
Boleyj: Guys i did'nt sit 4 jamb can i as well do d exam? And secondly i v ART subject: eng, maths, econs, geo, biologos, lit in eng, com, gov't, crk. Can al dc help me in architects or i should sit 4 next *WAEC* my being ignorance make me sit 4 3yr thinkin arch. Is art course until i graduated, dat y i ask anyth stupid..... Anyone online? Help pls!
eeeeya! u cnt do archi wif thez subjects, its a science course like engineering. If u must study archi, u must regista 4 anoda waec bro and go for science subs,physic,chem,biology,geography etc . Or go bak to ss1 science department for good knowledge abt it,if u realy want to be gud,cos science subjects no be beans o bro..
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Ifecoded(m): 11:26am On Aug 08, 2013
Boleyj: Guys i did'nt sit 4 jamb can i as well do d exam? And secondly i v ART subject: eng, maths, econs, geo, biologos, lit in eng, com, gov't, crk. Can al dc help me in architects or i should sit 4 next *WAEC* my being ignorance make me sit 4 3yr thinkin arch. Is art course until i graduated, dat y i ask anyth stupid..... Anyone online? Help pls!
eeeeya! u cnt do archi wif thez subjects, its a science course like engineering. If u must study archi, u must regista 4 anoda waec bro and go for science subs,physic,chem,biology,geography etc . Or go bak to ss1 science department for good knowledge abt it,if u realy want to be gud,cos science subjects no be beans o bro.. And i dnt think its posible to write d exam without sittin 4 Jamb. Just saying. NO HARD FEELINGS!

1 Like

Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by tIce(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
T.ice:
Hellow guys pls i just wana reg nd du d online screening......i'm confused abt d o'level result d one wit me has ENGLISH as d7. Shuld i fill it lyk dat buh i'm still wating 4 waec result..... sum1 shuld pls reply me Asap... . .u can futher help me by adding me on 2go:: OLUWATISE4 #big tenkx 2 u
i need reply
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Alimtoheeb(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
T.ice:
i need reply
...i will strongly advice u to wait for ur result.....if u check my post...av already said it dat it was stated dat dos with awaiting result can not do d exam untill der result is out...and with d7 in english...bro...u are not good to go...i fink waec will be viewable latest by nxt wk nd i surely beliv dat d date of d screening will still be extended...so.best of luck bro.
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Alim.toheeb:
...i will strongly advice u to wait for ur result.....if u check my post...av already said it dat it was stated dat dos with awaiting result can not do d exam untill der result is out...and with d7 in english...bro...u are not good to go...i fink waec will be viewable latest by nxt wk nd i surely beliv dat d date of d screening will still be extended...so.best of luck bro.
what if na NECO wey go tey before he come out
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by Azeesco: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
U can still get d comfirm pin tomorow if u can come down to offa, though some are selling @ rate of 3k &3200. If u need i can connect u. Holla 08034183942
Re: FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! by yehmy(m): 2:03am On Aug 09, 2013
pls can sum1 give me d full details abt dere HND form?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ekiti State University 2014/2015 Admission Thread / New Federal Universities Built By Gej And Their Structures - Photos / Solve This Puzzle If You Are A Genius (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.