Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb (1929 Views)

Unizik 2017 - 2018 Direct Entry Admission NAU Nnamdi Azikiwe University Unizik / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. / Free Admission Without Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 3:53pm On May 31, 2013
The Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMB) is an A'level program admission into any university of your choice and any course of your choice in Nigeria. The 2013/2014 session has commenced. For more information about IJMB, drop your question(s) here and I will try to provide you with satisfying answers. Goodluck!!!
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Don't forget' IJMB is an admission into 200level of any university of your choice in Nigeria.......
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by Evansedos: 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Freedom Centre: The Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMB) is an A'level program admission into any university of your choice and any course of your choice in Nigeria. The 2013/2014 session has commenced. For more information about IJMB, drop your question(s) here and I will try to provide you with satisfying answers. Goodluck!!!
plz more detail on method of appliction, and what is the duration, can one use it for medcine
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
IJMB is a 9months program just like university diploma. You can use IJMB to study any course in the university
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by naruto02(m): 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Freedom Centre: The Interim Joint Matriculation Board examination (IJMB) is an A'level program admission into any university of your choice and any course of your choice in Nigeria. The 2013/2014 session has commenced. For more information about IJMB, drop your question(s) here and I will try to provide you with satisfying answers. Goodluck!!!
please i need to know all universities that do the ijmb program
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2013
All northern and eastern universities and few schools in the west
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by festusbiz(m): 10:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Pls list names of skuls dat are offering IJMB like PRE DEGREE Programs tanks
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls all northern and eastern universities will be too much for me to list but I can tell you the ones inverse west.
Apart from Unilorin and Kwasu which are regarded as central, unison eksu. All southern universities also do accept it lyk uniben, delsuvamong others. I personally used Ijmb to gain admission into Unilorin to study economics
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 8:45am On Jul 03, 2013
Pls all northern and eastern universities will be too much for me to list but I can tell you the ones inverse west.
Apart from Unilorin and Kwasu which are regarded as central, unison eksu. All southern universities also do accept it lyk uniben, delsuvamong others. I personally used Ijmb to gain admission into Unilorin to study economics
Re: 200level Direct Entry Admission Without Jamb by FreedomCentre: 7:57am On Jul 06, 2013
Registration is still ongoing and lots of people are really turning up..........

(1) (Reply)

Share Your School Anthem And Logo / 2017 WAEC May / June Registration Form – Guidelines , Price & Deadline / JAMB Launches Android Application For UTME Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.