Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart (6029 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / I Need Ideas On How To Forget Someone I Love Dearly. / 5 Tips On How To Forget Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart by xhow2com(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2013
We all want the best in our relationships be it friendships or love relationships, but what happens if our friends or love ones break our heart? Even if they eventually break our heart, do we continue thinking about them? Or to forget those who broke our hearts and move on?

In relationship we turn to build very strong bond between each other and it definitely becomes very difficult for this bond to be broken after breakup. Your friend might quickly loose interest and forget about you. What if you think of him/her often?

In this article I will let you know simply and easy to apply steps on getting over someone who broke your heart, for we don’t deserve people who break our heart and it of our own interest to forget about them right now.
Steps in getting over someone who broke our heart

Little or no thinking: when I say avoid thinking I don’t mean don’t think at all, at times thinking are just natural and can be a little bit difficult to control by us. Forgetting someone who broke our heart has all to do with thinking. Like it or not you must think about that person and how do you control that thinking in order to completely forget about him/her depends on you. If you must think, think about those worse things s/he did to you, by so doing you will realize you will spent just a few time to think about the worse things s/he did to you, you will also realize that as time goes on the memories you had in the pass gradually dies down.

Do funny things: This is a personal experience and it actually take over 60% of getting over someone who breaks you heart. When I really want to get over someone who break my heart, i do funny things like cry. When someone hurts me I run into my room, shut the door and I cry. I cry so hard that I even get swallow eyes. If it doesn’t requires me to cry I will laugh, I will also laugh very well that people will think am insane. By so doing you release stress, the Idea of you thinking about that person after gradually dies down, you feel free and liberated.

Avoid romantic music’s and movies: love movies and music shouldn’t be your hobbies. Avoid this love songs and movies as they will only remind you of your pass, love music’s and movies create room for you to keep thinking of your pass. So in order for you to forget someone who broke your heart you need to avoid romantic music’s and movies.

Hag out with friends: Friends are like remedy to situation like this, when you are trying to get over someone who breaks your heart, you create more time to hag out with friends. With friends you get to discover new things, share ideas, discus something different, create fun and laugh. With real friends, you are always happy and you easy forget the pass

Avoid him/her: distance is like and ingredient to this problem. When you prepare a dish you put in ingredients to make it taste and good for eating, this same principles applies when you want to forget someone you see every day. By avoiding the person who breaks you heart creates a distance between you and the person, by so doing you put in ingredient which makes the process simply and easy.

If you apply these few simply steps listed about, then you are on the right path and believe me they will be no more worries, all you have to do is just to put them into practice and in just few days you will realize your dreams of being happy after heart broken.
Re: How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart by clintino700(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
For me I delete everything concerning d person eg pictures, video,msgs,number and VN...It worked for me doe it will take time but is faster sad
Re: How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart by misspicy(f): 10:45pm On May 28, 2015
clintino700:
For me I delete everything concerning d person eg pictures, video,msgs,number and VN...It worked for me doe it will take time but is faster sad
me too embarassed
Re: How To Forget Someone Who Broke Your Heart by Davland(m): 1:03am On May 29, 2015
clintino700:

May try it soon cos bae is fucking up undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Inter-marriage With Hausa Ladies So Hard? / I Met A Guy And He Said, He Is Lala$ticlala, / My Experiences With Nairaland Let All Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.