Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,259 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; (2875 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / It Seems To Me Every Black Man You See Nowadays Are With White Women / I've Got A Man Problem! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 5:28pm On May 31, 2013
...but what makes black women think they can juss walk away after we buy them drinks??.. U meet in a Disco,club or winebar, u spend hundreds on drink, they drink & then they juss walk away.. what rights do they have to disrespect us?..This is common amongs African women.

Please advise!
angry
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by AtheistD(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...but what makes black women think they can juss walk away after we buy them drinks??.. U meet in a Disco,club or winebar, u spend hundreds on drink, they drink & then they juss walk away.. what rights do they have to disrespect us?..This is common amongs African women.

Please advise!
angry

Then dont buy them drinks. Share the responsibility with them wink
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 5:47pm On May 31, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Then dont buy them drinks. Share the responsibility with them wink

..bro, they never pay for anythin... they dont want to! angry
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by pimplucious: 5:55pm On May 31, 2013
Most black women are liability, think brothers should be financially responsible to them. Home and away they are same.

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by AtheistD(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..bro, they never pay for anythin... they dont want to! angry

I know the feeling bro grin

Dont worry, things will change, try and take courage grin grin grin grin. Ever tried buying them cheap beer grin

2 Likes

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by angelTI(f): 6:16pm On May 31, 2013
cock, black girls dont like u! why "considering" dem now? wat happened to your white chicks?

BTW, wassup wt ur 63yrs sugar mummy?

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by alvin000(m): 10:23am On Jun 06, 2013
Its very annoying that u will buy drink and shawarma (or Suya) for the girl and the next thing she will walk away. The sad aspect is about asking of mtn recharge card for BIS but u ask for sex, she will give u a silly excuses that she is tide, headache and so many rubbish.
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2013
...and then again..U call yor girl 3 times & she doesn't pick up. ..Ssend her Top up voucher with a missing Digit........ Wait & see wot happens! angry

2 Likes

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
angry
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2013
You know? You are not totally different from onila the attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by Dubemkelly(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
R u a learner? As a sharp badoo, gurl no fit tell me bye bye, her daddy noni!!!
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 3:44am On Jul 13, 2013
maxwello.yg:
You know? You are not totally different from onila the attention seeker

...do i no u?
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2013
Male version of onila
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by stevecantrell: 8:08am On Jul 15, 2013
Wow ! Didn't know it was compulsory to spend money on (black) women who disrespect you.. : /
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by 190: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2013
my problem with black women are that they are too sturborn

imagine the other day i sent one to the stream to fetch me water to bathe she refused angry

Just yesterday i asked another one to get me a cup of water she also refused undecided

what's wrong with these women

my white girlfriend goes to the stream for me and she doesnt complain undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by imauri: 10:10am On Jul 15, 2013
angel TI: cock, black girls dont like u! why "considering" dem now? wat happened to your white chicks?

BTW, wassup wt ur 63yrs sugar mummy?

grammatical homicide.. before u diss anyone,,,,,,, learn how to spell...... cheap rat...LOL
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by Sanboy25: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by angelTI(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
imauri:

grammatical homicide.. before u diss anyone,,,,,,, learn how to spell...... cheap rat...LOL

who is this ropeless being?
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
angel TI:

...swweeery..when u keeep cusssin people like market woman..how do u expect to find man?..white women dont act like that!

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrsChima(f): 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...swweeery..when u keeep cusssin people like market woman..how do u expect to find man?..white women dont act like that!

Yet you are going to Nigeria to find a wife. You must not be that fond of white women
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by imauri: 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2013
angel TI:

it is ur ROPELESS father...LOL
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by imauri: 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yet you are going to Nigeria to find a wife. You must not be that fond of white women

only the desperate go to nigeria to find SEEMING wives... last i checked 89% of the young women in nigeria are... emmmm. UNMARRIABLE! 30+ age and all. unreasonably materialistic and (note this is the key word) DESPERATE beyond belief...LOL... insult me all you want...lol
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
. ..ordnary hug...they wunt giv u!! angry

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by onstelly(f): 10:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
MrCork: ...but what makes black women think they can juss walk away after we buy them drinks??.. U meet in a Disco,club or winebar, u spend hundreds on drink, they drink & then they juss walk away.. what rights do they have to disrespect us?..This is common amongs African women.

Please advise!
angry
You need help
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by hannesy(f): 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Mrcork hating on black gals since 300BC

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2014
onstelly: angry
You need help

^^^ she didn't even greet....ordnary hello she didn't say....and then u want us to love u people...keep dreaming!

...white women will never act like that (no offense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin

Mr cocky, pls can i have the num of ur neighbor...? i mean..., Mr Mikel Obi.

Its urgent..
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 3:04am On Sep 02, 2014
hannesy: Mrcork hating on black gals since 300BC

..lcorrection...we lov black women!.... r u light skin ? angry

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by Houseofglam7(f): 8:29am On Sep 02, 2014
Issorait.
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by onstelly(f): 8:43am On Sep 02, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ she didn't even greet....ordnary hello she didn't say....and then u want us to love u people...keep dreaming!

...white women will never act like that (no offense)
angry
Why on earth will I see hello to crack head like you
Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by MrCork: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2014
onstelly:
Why on earth will I see hello to crack head like you

^^and u expect to find a man on nairaaland wit this kinda attitude??.........keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Every black Man's Problem With Black Women; by onstelly(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
MrCork:

^^and u expect to find a man on nairaaland wit this kinda attitude??.........keep dreaming
You are the one with an attitude here

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Only, Ladies Keep Off !!! / Reasons Why You Fall Asleep After Sex. / If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.