Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (19172 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by pmc01(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
GraphicsPlus: There is no single muslem cleric, emir or leader that has ever strongly and sternly spoken against Boko Haram. All of them were just playing to the gallery. All over the world, there is no time a non-moslem attempted to hijack or actually hijacked an airoplane. Just imagine what Osama did in US on 9/11?
Maybe cos they were sure they are not Muslims. How does a Muslim who claims to want to make a case for the use of sharia judgements be in possession of hard drugs and used condoms which undoubtedly points to intoxication and fornication? If you know the Sharia rulings on these two acts, as well as the senseless killings, then you will know that the media claim that 'boko haramists' are Muslims struggling for the establishment of Sharia in Nigeria is probably the most ironic joke of the century. Infact, only the very shallow-minded will believe such oddity.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Juell(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
Well.......some1 once quoted verses of de Koran dat preached violence here on NL. And can any1 explain why de symbol of Islam is 2 SWORDS CROSSING EACH OTHER UNDER A FLORISHING palm tree?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by chiefbatiatus(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234: A week before the Boston bombing, a ukranian rutgers student was caught with IEDs in New york. No one heard anything about it. It only came out after the boston incident.

If he was a muslim, it will be all over the news.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315007/Ukrainian-Rutgers-student-arrested-taking-IEDs-New-York-just-week-Boston-Marathon-bombing.html

Based on the kind of media coverage, who would think that 88% of all terrorist attacks since 1995 were actually carried out by non muslims. http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/04/19/467384/chart-right-wing-extremism-terror-threat-oklahoma-city/?mobile=nc

Even at that, most of the 'terror plots' are actually entrapment. They send their agents to the mosques. Most mosques in the US are bugged. They get a naive kid, wind him up about Jihad and all, help him set up a terror plot and then catch him.

This kid would never have thought of this kind of plot on his own and he probably didn't have good Islamic knowledge to begin with..

If a 'brother' comes to you and start talking about fighting and Jihad etc in the US, he is probably working for the FBI. Now if you try to explain the correct understanding to him and he decides to excuse himself from that discussion, you have your mole .

There has been cases where the FBI mole was actually reported to the FBI by the muslim community. grin

http://www.newser.com/story/106906/mosque-reports-scary-fbi-mole-to-fbi.html
http://ca.cair.com/losangeles/news/calif._mosque_mole_erodes_trust_between_muslims_fbi

The simple reason why islam and terrorism are linked is because muslims kill in the name of their god, no other popular religion does that. No christian no matter how twisted can say 'I shoot and kill u in Jesus name', none can do that because Jesus can neva understand with that person, Jesus said 'love your enemies'. So please try to talk intelligently. A gunman went berserk and shot ssome people and his name is john, yeah that has happened often times but he did not do it claiming victory for Jesus Christ. You muslims kill and claim victory for ur allah, and funny enough u people don't see why the world accepts u pple as violent? Even a kinergarten pupil shud understand it. U are lucky because of the new rules in nairaland otherwise u wud have chopped ur ny.....sh by now

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2013
^ That one is good betathings

Check this one:

Preschoolers with guns have taken more lives in the US than terrorists this past year.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/toddlers-killed-more-americans-terrorists-did-year
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by siddiq202(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
tintingz:
[size=16pt]‘Christian warrior’ charged with firebombing Oregon mosque[/size]

A 24-year-old Oregon man — who told police that he was a “Christian warrior” — has been charged with a hate crime for allegedly firebombing a mosque last November.

Cody Crawford faces 10 to 30 years if convicted of firebombing the Salman Alfarisi Islamic Center, which is about 200 feet from his house. Although his DNA has been connected to the crime scene, Crawford has maintained that he’s “100 percent innocent.” In an unrelated incident, Crawford had ranted to police about Muslims, according to court documents.

“You look like Obama,” he said to a McMinnville officer in December. “You are a Muslim like him. Jihad goes both ways. Christians can jihad too.”

The documents reveal that Crawford also told authorities that “only Christians could understand him, that he was a Christian warrior that they were persecuting.”
www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/08/christian-warrior-charged-with-firebombing-oregon-mosque/

If it was a muslim that called himself a ''muslim warrior'' we will all hear it in the media and the non-muslim will start shouting 72 virgins...now this man called himself a ''christian warrior'' his he also expecting his 100 wives in heaven??
Perhaps he's expecting state of art musical instrument to sing and praise his god?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2013
Abi ooooo

Society likes to brand them as psychotic people

Christians and their penchant for killng ppl, everyday crimes, societal terrorism etc lipsrsealed

Crazy moraf
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ypeace: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
Bear sabr muslims.... Its high tym we started ignorin some comments. Pls, wat i see is dat muslims are draggin demsef into wat we claim we hated. Although we av nt started blamin a crime on an entire group but this is wher it starts. I pray it doesnt. I ll employ us to bear sabr, teach ourselves more abt islam and ignore unnecessary distractions.......
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2013
chief batiatus:

The simple reason why islam and terrorism are linked is because muslims kill in the name of their god, no other popular religion does that. No christian no matter how twisted can say 'I shoot and kill u in Jesus name', none can do that because Jesus can neva understand with that person, Jesus said 'love your enemies'. So please try to talk intelligently. A gunman went berserk and shot ssome people and his name is john, yeah that has happened often times but he did not do it claiming victory for Jesus Christ. You muslims kill and claim victory for ur allah, and funny enough u people don't see why the world accepts u pple as violent? Even a kinergarten pupil shud understand it. U are lucky because of the new rules in nairaland otherwise u wud have chopped ur ny.....h by now

Even heard of the 'Army of God'?? Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization.

It is terrorist group that blows up abortion clinics. Groups like that think they are fighting for christian ideals.

Probably the first time, you have heard of it..

Well.. Point made!

Read more on anti-abortion violence

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#Violence_by_Army_of_God
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Andyforte: 10:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
The guy must have listened to a Muslim cleric by mistake.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 10:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
BetaThings:

How do you define harm?
How many people in the US have heard of Ombatse? But they killed more than 100 policemen in one day!
The problem with us is that we don't really pause to reflect on the bias that we are subjected to

We fear and focus on what the press feed us!

Look at this!

I don't belittle any crime, but we should put matters in RIGHT perspectives when we comment!
Mr man we are not saying you shld analyse numbers of those that are killd. Our discussion is based on y media attenttion is more on islamic terrorists, in which d correct answer to it is because islamic terrorists kill human being in mass in their God's name. Tell us why u are supporting this evil.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 10:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
chief batiatus:

The simple reason why islam and terrorism are linked is because muslims kill in the name of their god, no other popular religion does that. No christian no matter how twisted can say 'I shoot and kill u in Jesus name', none can do that because Jesus can neva understand with that person, Jesus said 'love your enemies'. So please try to talk intelligently. A gunman went berserk and shot ssome people and his name is john, yeah that has happened often times but he did not do it claiming victory for Jesus Christ. You muslims kill and claim victory for ur allah, and funny enough u people don't see why the world accepts u pple as violent? Even a kinergarten pupil shud understand it. U are lucky because of the new rules in nairaland otherwise u wud have chopped ur ny.....h by now

Do we read the same newspapers? Why do people just like lying. Has that become one of the commandments?
Palin told a Christians gathering that the Iraqi war (which in reality is an act of terror) is a task from God!
don't take my word for it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs

American soldiers in action in Iraq
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

I heard some guys were vandalizing mosques,” Humphrey says. “Spray-painting ’em with crosses.”

Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!”

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.

Jesus kill Mohammed!” Another head, another shot. Boom. “Jesus kill Mohammed!” Boom.

Christianity is dangerous
It teaches violence but suggests that people should cover it up and then point fingers at others

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by mmmustapha(m): 10:47pm On Jun 12, 2013
There's only 1 religion on earth dats ISLAM, weather u like it or not christianity is a fake religion, fake bible fake followers
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 10:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
^ Let it be clear, It is not an endorsement of terror.

It is addressing an imbalance whereby terror committed by individuals from one group is given far more attention than those committed by other people. Simple.

Any individual that commits a crime should get punished.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by siddiq202(m): 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Even heard of the 'Army of God'?? Army of God (AOG) is a Christian terrorist anti-abortion organization.

It is terrorist group that blows up abortion clinics. Groups like that think they are fighting for christian ideals.

Well.. Point made!
Majority of them must have learnt one or two things before they sleep today
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Well.. Point made!
Stone gist. Fake news. Tell us d name of d place and d name of d clinic.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
stone07: Stone gist. Fake news. Tell us d name of d place and d name of d clinic.

Read and educate yourself
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
stone07: Mr man we are not saying you shld analyse numbers of those that are kill. Our discussion is based on y media attenttion is more on islamic terrorists,

Did you see what I responded to?
Why do you guys just back yourselves up in this strange manner
He introduced his distraction, I respinded to it.
Then you suddenly remember the focus of this thread
Did you remind him of it

Fussbot: : bros,na dust u dey yarn

I,like so many people on dis thread avn't heard dis names b4(cus dey are less harmful)

But at d mention of AL---am sure 90% of people on dis thread already knows d name I wanted to write,simply cus?dat's d dfrnc...

stone07:
in which d correct answer to it is because islamic terrorists kill human being in mass in their God's name.

No that is not the correct answer
It is an answer that a Christian defender would summon to deflect attention from Christianity
The correct answer is that Christians are fighting a war of propaganda
Christians don't mind committing violence, but must try and distance themselves from it in the press!

stone07:
Tell us why u are supporting this evil.
I challenge you!!!!
Show
1. where I have ever supported ANY evil committed by anyone
2. Where YOU have ever condemned evil wrought by a Christian!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by kabba7(m): 10:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
=Jon.Bee]christians = hypocrites?

There are many christian terrorist on nairaland I can also confirm most kidnappers ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ armed robbers are church goers many receiving communiom on sundays ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ paying tithes.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by LordReed(m): 10:55pm On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234: ^ Let it be clear, It is not an endorsement of terror.

It is addressing an imbalance whereby terror committed by individuals from one group is given far more attention than those committed by other people. Simple.

Any individual that commits a crime should get punished.

So punishment = media attention ?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Why not? Is it not part of the package given to Muslim fanatics
There is need for balance! Don't you think so?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by siddiq202(m): 10:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Abi ooooo

Society likes to brand them as psychotic people

Christians and their penchant for killng ppl, everyday crimes, societal terrorism etc lipsrsealed

Crazy moraf
Some people actually claim to be fighting for christianity but the media wont just be interested because they didn't claim to be fighting for Islam
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by TeenageMoney(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
Simple: muslims claim they are the Most Peaceful... And 90% of crimes worldwide are done by them... So the media really wanna know what is peaceful about this religion.

Also, The incident you saw there happens once in a while bt happens almost everyday by Muslims...

No mind ma English na sleep hold me sha.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Daresh: Abeg get over yourselves jor, you think anybody has time to pursue you cos you are Muslims? Ol boi get over ur selves cos we couldn't be bothered

You are in denial! You guys are obsessed with us
Or else why would
a Christian teacher cane a muslim student 43 times for wearing hijab?
Christians deprive muslim students a place of worship in river State univeristy even after a court order has been secured?
Christians fabricate this "trove" of lies
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Yes, the media affects the minds of people and many build wrong perceptions,

I was reciting the Quran in my office once (during ramadan) and one of my colleagues (a venezuelan) walked in, you could see the fear on her face.. grin

I am like: chill out sister!!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by stone07(m): 11:03pm On Jun 12, 2013
tbaba1234:

Read and educate yourself
How many of dat story do u have? Tell me. I dont need to google or search wikipedia b4 i can list some out of many terror acts muslims have committed. I dont need to go far,even within my geographical area.we all know nah.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
siddiq202:
Perhaps he's expecting state of art musical instrument to sing and praise his god?
Lolz grin we also have some christian worriors a.k.a crusaders on Nairaland grin
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
Teenage Money: Simple: muslims claim they are the Most Peaceful... And 90% of crimes worldwide are done by them... So the media really wanna know what is peaceful about this religion.

Also, The incident you saw there happens once in a while bt happens almost everyday by Muslims...

No mind ma English na sleep hold me sha.

Actually if an objective assessor were to see what you have written and he had the powers to punish
Christians would have been deported to Mars
Who started WWI and WWII?
Who killed 6million jews in cold blood during WWII?
Who masscred millions in the name of conversion to Christianity in the Americas, Asia, Africa?
Who was responsible for the tai pin rebellion that killed over 20million people?
Who murdered countless jews because the "jews brought the plague"?

Please don't go there. Christianity does not have blood on its hands. It swimming in it
It pays to read some objective history rather than just listen to sanitised stories told by pastors?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tbaba1234: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2013
stone07: How many of dat story do u have? Tell me. I dont need to google or search wikipedia b4 i can list some out of many terror acts muslims have committed. I dont need to go far,even within my geographical area.we all know nah.

^ Lol, I thought you said it was a lie.. What about right-wing terrorism and white supremacists? Between January 1, 2007, and October 31, 2009, white supremacists were involved in 53 acts of violence in the US.

There are many, many things one can put to.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
stone07: How many of dat story do u have? Tell me. I dont need to google or search wikipedia b4 i can list some out of many terror acts muslims have committed. I dont need to go far,even within my geographical area.we all know nah.

Like this one

This is the actual event

http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire

What did Christians make of it? This!

"On Saturday, the 8th of January 2011, a Luxury bus departed Maiduguri en route to Lagos. As the bus approached The City of Jos from Bauchi, the bus was stopped at roadblock. Gunmen entered the bus and ordered all Muslims off the bus. These gunmen proceeded to set the bus ablaze with all remaining passengers inside. Most of the victims in the bus were from the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, both The East and The West all heading south"

An accident in Congo! Then some Christian minds started working: how do we exploit this? How do we malign muslims with this? How do we use it to set the South against the North?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by chris365(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Personally, i think America is filled with terrorists. cos anyone who terrorizes others by indiscriminate killings is a terrorist to me( i don't care how US defines it). And the country is filled with gun wielding lunatics who go on rampage almost everyday killing people.

The US senate recently refused to accept laws to check this act of criminality but they are so quick to label Muslims who do the same as terrorists. such hypocrites. both Muslim and christian criminals are all terrorists to me.

and before people start to criticize me, am not a Muslim. am just a realist

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Juell(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Islam came frm de descendants of Ishmael, and de bible say "he shall be as a wild donkey, he shall be against evry1 and evry1 will be against him" genesis 16:12

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.