Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? - Islam for Muslims (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? (19164 Views)

Marriage To A Non-muslim / American Company Sells Pork-laced Bullets To Fight Islamic Terrorists / Conversation Between A Non Muslim And A Muslim Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by tintingz(m): 10:16am On Jun 13, 2013
oops! Double post
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by BetaThings: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2013
pro01: I swear this foolish thread and the foolish video embedded in it has made me hate Islam and Mohammedans more than ever. I'm certain that the Mclatunji terrorist must have put this rubbish on the front page.

You have always hated Muslims. Nothing new. Not everyone liked the prophets in their times.
BTW Islam is not named after a human being!

This is your reaction to MEND's threat to attack mosques. The language you speak is similar to the "fire, Fire,"!!! that emanate from churches
pro01: Yes Bosses! How do I sign up? I NEED to be part of this LONG OVERDUE mission, at all costs. Bloody Mohammedans.

pro01:
DID THE MAN REFERRED TO IN THE VIDEO DECLARE THAT HE WAS ACTING IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, OR ON BEHALF OF JESUS CHRIST, OR IN DEFENCE OF CHRISTIANITY, OR BECAUSE OF CHRISTIANITY? OR TO PLEASE THE CHRISTIAN GOD? ? ? ? ? ? ? BESIDES, HOW FREQUENTLY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
Nobody is saying he did
The thread is just saying terrorism is terrorism. There should be no approved harm to innocents
Condemn ALL!

pro01:
ASSUMING THE CULPRIT IS A CHRISTIAN, OR EVEN MERELY A JUSTIFIABLY AGGRIEVED CITIZEN, IS IT NOT EVIDENT THAT HIS INTENDED ACTION WAS MOTIVATED BY A JUSTIFIED AND RATIONAL DRIVE TO PROTEST AGAINST THE UNCOUNTABLE INSTANCES OF UNPROVOKED ATTACKS ON INNOCENT CHRISTIANS BY MUSLIM TERRORISTS ACTING ON BEHALF, ? ? ?

So when Hiter invaded and occupied France, French nationals (like De Gaulle) fought back
They were called "Resistance" by Britain, American and their allies
So when America invaded and occupied Iraq, Iraqis fought back
They were called "Insurgents" by Britain, American and their allies

So IS IT NOT EVIDENT THAT HIS THEIR INTENDED ACTION WAS WERE MOTIVATED BY A JUSTIFIED AND RATIONAL DRIVE TO PROTEST AGAINST THE UNCOUNTABLE INSTANCES OF UNPROVOKED ATTACKS ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS CHRISTIANS BY CHRISTIAN MUSLIM TERRORISTS (American Soldiers)

pro01:
BLOODY BA.S.T.A.R.D.S. YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SYMPATHISING WITH THE MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE WHOSE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS HAVE BEEN KILLED BY MOHAMMMEDAN TERRORISTS, RATHER. YOU PREFER TO FOOOOOLISHLY PRETEND TO BE VICTIMISED. GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU TERRORISTS.

Actually Americans have killed more innocent Muslims than the innocent Americans killed by Muslim Terrorists
But of course, "Christians never commit terror". Like Palin said, 'they carry out task from "God"'

pro01:
OR AT THE BEHEST OF THEIR SO-CALLED Allah
This is the position of Islam on this matter

And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah
Qur'an 6:108

1 Like

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hotwax: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2013
tintingz: what a waste grin
[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHK-TePiA9dE704owDS_y4_RE_Cq0qsSUPPBU3qVu1gVOtnJd5Jyr3dA[/img]

I understand. It hurts. But take heart
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by MRMICKMEN: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2013
yes because it was started and popular among them
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
[quote author=BetaThings][/quote]
Dude u r a liar to the core. Sorry your religion support terrorism. Pele just tune into aljazera all I hear is bad news
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Due to age-long persecution of Jews, they were anxious to leave christians communities to settle in the Middle East
Why would masses of people who are comfortable leave where they have roots to face an uncertain future
They did not have roots because their Christians communities forbade them from owning land and blamed (killed) them for various natural disasters such as the plague
Luther, the founder of the Lutheran church, turned against them when his cajoling did not make them embrace christianity
na lie, u too form ur own stories, try again:
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by nickz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2013
ebucha: Off point
yes bro ;more °ƒ like giving a̶̲̥̅ dog a̶̲̥̅ bad name aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ hanging it
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Hotwax, that your post could be allowed without you being ban is a miracle! And your last comment-"if you find this post offensive...." really made me guffaw! @op, are you trying to tell us you were present when the incidents you quote took place? So how do you get to post the stories if really they weren't given media coverage?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by PBundles(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2013
Why dont we take this subtileness, as you put it to a another level, shall we. Can a Christian bring a Bible into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ? Name ONE, JUST ONE country where the Koran is banned from being brought in. As far as I know, its even allowed in Isreal. Id like to be eductaed and not remain a hypocrite. Please dont move or derail the question, hope you or anyone answers swiftly enough. We are waiting.

ziccoit: There is a primary school in my area with handful population of pupils-the leaders of tomorrow. The school has about 10 pupils who are Christians. Yes about 10 in total! Simply because the public school is christened Methodist primary school, the school authority mandate that morning devotion should be in Christian ways; IRS should not be taught in the class; no teacher should wear hijab etc.
Yet, the others schools in my area christened Ansar-u-deen, Ansar-u-Islam etc allows days in a week for Christian devotion; make provision for CRS etc.

I just don't know where to place them. Hypocracy may be too subtle.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by toshmann(m): 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:

Actually Americans have killed more innocent Muslims than the innocent Americans killed by Muslim Terrorists
But of course, "Christians never commit terror". Like Palin said, 'they carry out task from "God"'

Did the Americans Chant "in Jesus name" when they were dropping those bombs and firing their bullets?
Were the Americans killing as a religious duty to gain some reward in heaven?
D'you know that millions of Americans are atheists?
Since when did Sarah Palin become the mouth piece of America? Or Christians for that matter?

And talking of America and Islam, why do Muslims quickly forget the slaughter of Muslims in the Balkans by the Serbian dictator in the 90s, Muslims were massacred and who came to their rescue. . . . .? The AMERICANS !!! The Middle East countries did not act, the North African countries did not act. It was America that did.

When the supporter of APC was killing Muslims (Arab Muslims killing black Muslims grin ) in Sudan, who first cried out? The Americans again. cheesy
By the way we blacks na wa o, even in religion, na blacks de suffer pass. grin
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:

So why do you guys still bring acts committed to Nairaland to comment upon
Why are you not just satisfied with only the media coverage

How am I a terrorist symphatiser and you are not?
You don't like Alqaeda and Boko Haram; I detest them too
You love the NLFT converting people by force to Christianity in India but I hate them
You tolerate the LRA engaged in senseless killing of non-Christians in Congo but I detest them
You symphatise with the Christian militant group Hutaree while I frown at their acts

I despise violence against innocent people everywhere, you are selective in your choice of terrorists that you condemn
You find Muslim terror groups unacceptable but to you, the motives of Christian terror groups should be understood!
Sir, I believe that you are about to take over from Rev king to prepare you for your next assignment as Head of NLFT in India!!
all the people u branded christian terrorists, how come u ar d only one who knows about them? How come u just imposed on him dat he likes dem? Mehn u ar just acting based on sentiments, falsehood and blackmailing just to win ur arguements
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
PBundles: Why dont we take this subtileness, as you put it to a another level, shall we. Can a Christian bring a Bible into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ? Name ONE, JUST ONE country where the Koran is banned from being brought in. As far as I know, its even allowed in Isreal. Id like to be eductaed and not remain a hypocrite. Please dont move or derail the question, hope you or anyone answers swiftly enough. We are waiting.

i swear if this guy ever replies this ur comment as u take ask'am make i die, him must find another useless something talk.... Just watch out and see the real islamic man talkin
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by deols(f): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2013
many of these people have problems with comprehension.

less coverage and not no coverage
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hotwax: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
shollaire: @Hotwax, that your post could be allowed without you being ban is a miracle! And your last comment-"if you find this post offensive...." really made me guffaw! @op, are you trying to tell us you were present when the incidents you quote took place? So how do you get to post the stories if really they weren't given media coverage?

Yes it got media coverage. All you have to do is be reading news. Google is free too
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Which media are you talking about? You should send the video or story to Aljazeera or Sahara reporters. Are they not your people? 99% of terrorism committed all over the world is committed by muslems. Check history.
YOU ARE VERY RIGHT SIR
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by ALTRUTH(m): 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
Alyricist★Laura:

Declaring War & The Mass Murder of about 1 Billion
People....That's a Bit Extreme.

The Exclamation Point Really Intensified the Anger

I Advise That you may need to open up a side tab on your browser and
relieve yourself with "Happy" Imagery of Some Sort Sir

Preferably a Webpage beginning with the Letter X and a Gyrating
Voluptuous Vixen of Some Sort, Too Much Anger & Hate in Your
Bloodstream Atm Imo

I am not saying that all muslims should b killed, I meant terrorists. I have some very wonderful muslim friends.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by killuminati(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
SURY Suri: Allah is indeed sufficient for us and will save the Muslims from the hypocrites!
you mean...the ahl'kitab, amin!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by SensibleMusa: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
BetaThings:

So you don't mind the NLFT, LRA and Hutaree?

So you have convinced me that some NLFT, LRA and Hutaree are killing in the name of Christ.

Therefore, let the press keep quiet on the killings that are happening in our streets in the name of Allah.
Or maybe talk less about it because the NLFT, LRA and Hutaree are doing the same?

You are definitely enlightened BetaThings but you need to clear your mind of such perceptions. I have been a Nigerian moslem in a predominantly white population. And I get embarrassed by Nieria's scammers as well as moslem terrorists. The earlier our image is cleaned the better for us all. This post is definitely not doing any cleaning!

I will like to see you post a thread titled "Why do Non-Nigerian Scammers get little press coverage"

And all the Christian haters that dont understand Islam, it is unfortunate.

My final words: Al-salam alaykum (starting with my country)

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by maclatunji: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
kalunomics: You are supporting an violence inciteful post? You are amongst the many Islamic miscreants that feed the West more reasons to disparage Islam. Desist from it bro!

What is this gentleman typing? undecided
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
I really must speak my mind that seun is biased as regards this religious thread. You tend to support the muslims. We are elite and shouldn't act like cowards, you can't expect us not to give our point, why hide our post. You need to go through this post from 1 till the end and see if their's no degrading statements or coments about christianity. At this point I really must confess this mod disgusts me.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by maclatunji: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2013
slimmy05: I really must speak my mind that seun is biased as regards this religious thread. You tend to support the muslims. We are elite and shouldn't act like cowards, you can't expect us not to give our point, why hide our post. You need to go through this post from 1 till the end and see if their's no degrading statements or coments about christianity. At this point I really must confess this mod disgusts me.

#Honourable speaking.
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by 151487made(m): 4:52am On Jun 14, 2013
hayubee:
Who murdered 6million jews I.e hitler= christian

bros who told that hitler was a christian. Then wen hitler was killing jews was it not us and other western state that u people d christains that came to their aids pls shey saudi try do anytin to stop d killin
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by akwunmi(m): 9:35am On Jun 14, 2013
oshea44: its not about the media culture, everyone knows must terror act committed are muslims, so why wouldnt they showcase on TV every second...
E B LIK SAY I DON C DIS POST ON U.TUBE B4
ITS REALY NOT A SENSIBLE STATEMENT TO MAKE....DIS POST ISN'T ABOUT D CRISTAINS OR JEWS BUT ABOUT D MEDIA PERCEPTION ON ISLAM WHICH IS TRUE IF U FARABURUKU BALEEE....WE ALL KNO IS TRU...MUSLIMS ARE VIOLENT D MEDIA SAYS..HOW MANY MUSLIMS WEY DE UR AREA DON HARM U B4? HOW MANY DON TRY 2KILL U BUT U GO HEAR MEDIA ON TV SAY SOME MUSLIM GUYZ GO SOMEWHER GO KILL CRISTAINS WITOUT ANY CONTRATE EVIDENCE N U BLIV DEM COZ DATZ WOT DE WNT U 2BELIV...MEDIA IS D PROBLEM
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by mahdino: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
PBundles: Why dont we take this subtileness, as you put it to a another level, shall we. Can a Christian bring a Bible into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia ? Name ONE, JUST ONE country where the Koran is banned from being brought in. As far as I know, its even allowed in Isreal. Id like to be eductaed and not remain a hypocrite. Please dont move or derail the question, hope you or anyone answers swiftly enough. We are waiting.

brother u see that is the type of problem we are talking about, the media has brain wash a lot of people, now u think that there is no place where islam or muslims are not allowed to worship or ban, u see in Vatican u are not allowed to build a mosque and worship. Have u heard of the muslims in Tibet how they are constantly molested?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by mahdino: 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Which media are you talking about? You should send the video or story to Aljazeera or Sahara reporters. Are they not your people? 99% of terrorism committed all over the world is committed by muslems. Check history.

Brother I think u shuold calm yourself and check history with free mind.

. WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH during the French revolution.

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT most terrorist are not muslims. Terrorism IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
mahdino:

Brother I think u shuold calm yourself and check history with free mind.

. WHEN U LOOK AT ATTACKS FROM THE 19TH CENTURY U CAN HARDLY FIND ANY ATTACK DONE BY THE MUSLIMS

IN 1881 TSAR ALEXANDER II OF RUSSIA WAS ASSASINATED IN A BOMB BLAST KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE. THE ATTACK WAS CARRIED OUT BY IGNANCY NOT A MUSLIM

IN 1886 A BOMD BLAST TOOK PLACE IN HAYMARKET SQ IN CHICAGO DURING A LABOUR RALLY 12 INNOCENT KILLED DONE BY 8 ANARCHISTS ALL OF THEM WERE NOT MUSLIMS

5TH SEP 1901 THE THEN US PRESIDENT WILLIAM MCKINLEY WAS ASSASINATED BY A MAN NAMED LEON CZOLGOSZ

1ST OCTOBER 1910 THERE WAS A BOMB BLAST IN LOS ANGELS TIMES NEWSPAPEER BUILDING KILLING 21 INNOCENT PEOPLE DONE BY 2 CHRISTIANS NAMED JAMES AND JOSEPH NOT MUSLIMS

28 JUNE 1914 ARCHDUKE OF AUTRIA AND HIS WIFE WERE ASSASINATED BY MEMBERS OF THE YOUNG BOSNIA GROUP THEY WERE SERBS NOT MUSLIMS

16TH APRIL 1925 A BOMB BLAST IN ST NEDELYA CHURCH IN SOFIA THE CAPITAL OF BULGARIA MORE THAN 150 KILLED AND 500 INJURED BY BULGARIAN COMMUNIST PARTY NOT MUSLIMS

9TH OCTOBER 1934 KING ALEXANDER OF YUGOSLAVIA WAS ASSASINATED BY VLADA GEORGIEFF NON MUSLIM

1ST MAY 1951 THE FIRST US PLANE HIJACKED BY RAMEREZ ORTIZ NON MUSLIM

28TH AUGUST 1968 THE US AMBASSADOR TO GUATEMELA WAS ASSASINATED BY A NON MUSLIM

30TH JULY 1969 USS AMBASSADOR TO JAPAN KNIFED BY A JAPANESE NON MUSLIM

3RD SEPTEMBER 1969 US AMBASSADOR TO BRAZIL WAS KIDNAPPED BY A NON MUSLIM

19TH APRIL 1995 BOMBING OF THE FEDERAL BUILDING IN OKLAHOMA CITY KILLED 160 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS BY 2 CHRISTIANS TIMOTHY AND TERRY
DO U KNOW THAT FROM 1941 TO 1948 AFTER THE WORLD WAR IN A SPAN OF 8 YRS 259 TERRORIST ATTACKS WERE CONDUCTED BY JEWISH TERRORIST GROUP WITH DIFFERENT ORGANIZATIONS THE 22ND JULY 1945 BOMBING OF KING DAVID HOTEL HEADED BY MENACHEM BEGIN KILLED 91 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS AND THIS SAME MAN MENACHEM BEGIN LATER BECAME THE PRIME MINISTER OF ISREAL AND LATER GOT AWARD FOR NOBEL PRIZE FOR PEACE. HOW COULD THE WORLD KEEP SILIENCE TO SUCH ATROCITIES HMMMM

HITLER ALONE KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS WHO WAS HE, A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

IN GERMANY FROM 1968 TO 1992 BAADER MEINHOFF GANG KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS THEY WERE ALL NOT MUSLIMS

IN ITALY THE RED BRIGADE HAVE KILLED SEVERAL INNOCENT PEOPLE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR KIDNAPPING AND KILLING OF THE PRIME MINISTER OF ITALLY ALDO MORO

THE JAPANESE RED ARMY ON THE 20TH MARCH 1995 ALIM SHINRIKYO USED NEON GAS IN THE TOKYO SUBWAY KILLED 7 AND INJURED 5700 INNOCENT POEPLE THEY WERE BUDDHIST NOT MUSLIMS

] MAXIMILIN ROBESPIERVE WAS HEADING THE GOV. AND HE KILLED THOUSAND OF INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS HE ARRESTED OVER 500,000, 40,000 WERE EXECUTED 200,000 WERE STARVED TO DEATH during the French revolution.

U.K FOR ABOUT 100 YEARS NOW THE IRA IRISH REPUBLICAN ARMY ARE CONDUCTING TERRORIST ATTACKS WHICH IN
1972 THREE BOMBS BLASTR KILLING 27 PEOPLE THEY ARE CATHOLICS NOT MUSLIMS,
IN 1974 TWO BOMBS BLAST IN GULFORD PUB KILLED 5 AND INJURED 44 THE SECOND BLAST IN BIRMINGHAM PUB KILLED 21 AND INJURED 182

JUST MENTIONING A FEW

1996 A BOMB BLAST IN MANCHESTER SHOPPING CENTER WERE ABOUT 206 INJURED

IN 1998 1ST AUGUST THE IRA PLANTED A CAR BOMB WHICH KILLED 35

15TH AUGUST 1998 OMAGH BOMB BLAST KILLED 29 OVER 330 INJURED

4TH MARCH 2001 BBC WAS BOMBED ALL BY IRA NOT MUSLIMS

IN SPAIN AND FRANCE THE ETA CONDUCTED 36 ATTACKS

IN AFRICA THERE ARE SO MANY BUT ONE OF THE MOST NOTORIOUS IS THE LORD SALVATION ARMY A CHRISTIAN TERRORIST ORGANISATION IN UGANDA THEY BRIAN WASH YOUNG CHILDREN TO COMMIT TERRIRIST ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

IN SRI LANKA THE MOST NOTORIOYUS ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD EXPERT IN SUICIDE BOMBING THEY ARE HINDU NOT MUSLIMS

MAOISTS IN NEPAKL IN 7YRS CARRIED 99 ATTACKS NOT MUSLIMS

ATTF AND NLFF ARE CHRISTIAN TERRORIST GORUP IN NORTH EAST INDIA

2ND OCT 2004 44 HINDUS KILLED BY THEM NOT MUSLIMS

ULFA IN A SPAN OF 16yrs FROM 1990-2006 HAS CARRIED OUT 749 ATTACKS THEY ARE NON MUSLIMS.

JOESEPH STALLIN (KNOW AS UNCLE JOE) KILLED 20 MILLION. HUMAN BEIGN INCLUDING 14.5 MILLION WERE STARVED TO DEATH HE WAS NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN YOU GO TO CHINA MAO TSE TSUNG HAS KILLED OVER 15 MILLION HUMAN BEIGNS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

BENITO MUSSOLINI OF ITALY KILLED 400,000 HUMAN BEINGS HE WAS A NON MUSLIM

ASHOKA IN ONE BATTLE ALONE OF KALINGA KILLED MORE THAN 100,000 PEOPLE HE WAS A HINDU NOT A MUSLIM

WE KNOW WE HAVE OUR BLACK SHEEP LIKE SADDAM HUSSAIN HISTORY TELLS US THAT HE KILLED A FEW 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE BUT THE EMBARGO PUT BY GEORGE BUSH AND U.S ALONE KILLED MORE THAN 500,000 IRAQI CHILDREN (HALF A MILLION) INNOCENT CHILDREN BY GEORGE BUSH A CHRISTIAN NOT A MUSLIM

WHEN WE ANALYSE WE CAN SURELY SAY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT most terrorist are not muslims. Terrorism IT IS NOT EVEN ENCOURAGE IN ISLAM.

QURAN 5:32 SAYS IF ANYONE KILLS ANY HUMAN BEIGN WOULD BE AS IF HE HAD KILLED ALL MANKIND, AND IF ANYONE SAVE ANY HUMAN BEIGN IS AS IF HE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF ALL HUMANITY.
ISLAM CONDEMS ALL FORMS OF TERRORISM
you're a drunk
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hayubee(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2013
151487made: bros who told that hitler was a christian. Then wen hitler was killing jews was it not us and other western state that u people d christains that came to their aids pls shey saudi try do anytin to stop d killin
Ok 4 d sake of arguement who started holy war are they muslims. Ppl like u will say islam is spreading by sword, was yusuff estees treatend b4 he accepted d deen of truth no! 1ce again terrorism is not synonymous wif ani religion! By d way who knows wen dr.zakir visitin lagos thanks
P.s guy try 2 make researches they comes in handy
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by hayubee(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2013
slimmy05: you're a drunk
D truth is bitter bah!
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by PBundles(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
Bro thanks for the reply BUT.... the vatican is not a country. Its the official seat of the catholics. Im also sure I cant build a church in Mecca. As for Tibet, please o please check information as you put it the media before typing. THERE ARE MOSUQES IN TIBET. But once again i sincerely ask, WHAT COUNTRY BANS ISLAM or Muslims. I want to be educated. I can list those that bans Christians. The answer shouldnt take days right :-(.

mahdino: brother u see that is the type of problem we are talking about, the media has brain wash a lot of people, now u think that there is no place where islam or muslims are not allowed to worship or ban, u see in Vatican u are not allowed to build a mosque and worship. Have u heard of the muslims in Tibet how they are constantly molested?
Re: Why Do Non-Muslim Terrorists Get Little Press Coverage? by maclatunji: 6:52am On Jun 18, 2013
^The Vatican is a state (country), the smallest in the world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Starts Operation-Wear-Himar (Hijab) Campaign / Why Does God Allow Bad Things To Happen To "His People" / Take Advantage Of "5" Before "5"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.