Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** (36681 Views)

Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon XLS Pre-ordered By Newman1 Of NL From Fhemmmy Moto-HERE / MINT And CLEANEST 2008 Toyota Rav4 Pre-ordered By Kaykay27 Of NL From Fhemmmy / 2003 Toyota Camry SE Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy By A Shy Nairalander... Arrivedddd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:40pm On May 31, 2013
This is one of the most interesting deal i have ever dealt with in my life and that made me to appreciate it so much.
Chairman Ojix85 contacted us for a 2006 Honda Accord, he has checked around online and knew the average cost of buying one, but cos we have a very good relationship with a dealer in Canada that sells a lot of Accord, we got him something way below his expected price and his first question was . . . How come it is cheaper than average, hope there wont be a problem with the ride? Lol . . We sent him pix of the ride

He asked for the VIN and we provided and he came back for us to go and tie the ride down, following day, the gentleman paid 50% and we seal a deal.

As usual, we sent more pix and for sure, this will be a lot of fun. . . This will be his first experience on Pre-Order and that made Oga Ojix85 to be fearful, which i would be too, if i was in his shoes.

Please follow us on this deal and for all those that still dont think we are for real, we will one day be your dealer too.

Chairman, we appreciate your business and we will never take your for granted . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Osama10(m): 7:43pm On May 31, 2013
Chief, Where is my ...? lipsrsealed grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On May 31, 2013
Osama10: Chief, Where is my ...? lipsrsealed grin

Na you dey fall my hands now . . . I have perfect ones for you, but you dont seems to be ready now . . .Lol
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 11:57pm On May 31, 2013
Another is almost gone . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy Weekend to you all . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by aieromon(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
I solemnly pray for the conclusion of this great deal. . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by havilahade: 6:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Pls fhemmy wats gonna b d cost for a pre ordered highlander 2003 /2005.fanx havilahade@yahoo.com
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
havilahade: Pls fhemmy wats gonna b d cost for a pre ordered highlander 2003 /2005.fanx havilahade@yahoo.com

Thanks for checking us out . . . . You have mail.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
aieromon: I solemnly pray for the conclusion of this great deal. . . .

So many Amen!
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:25am On Jun 02, 2013
One deal at a time, we making it happen for those that wants something . . . .
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
Way below my expected price? Seriously?? Oga Fhemmmy.lmao.. Dont for get I'm paying N2million on this ride... Price wasn't really an issue when I decided to deal with u sir (said humbly). Please post the pics so pple don't get the wrong impression here.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ojix85: Way below my expected price? Seriously?? Oga Fhemmmy.lmao.. Dont for get I'm paying N2million on this ride... Price wasn't really an issue when I decided to deal with u sir (said humbly). Please post the pics so pple don't get the wrong impression here.

Go and see my other thread and you will notice how i take care of my thread . . . so dont worry, follow the thread and you will see all pix one after the other . . . Thanks and Happy Sunday.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
And my fears were legitimate based on the pictures you sent me... Unless something unexpected has happened... Do I save you the stress and post the pics myself?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ojix85: And my fears were legitimate based on the pictures you sent me... Unless something unexpected has happened... Do I save you the stress and post the pics myself?

Chairman, i have my mode of operations, so thanks . . . .As a matter of fact, plase be my guest and post pix, but please check my other thread and see from where i start and where i end . . . Enjoy the post
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, i have my mode of operations, so thanks . . . .As a matter of fact, plase be my guest and post pix, but please check my other thread and see from where i start and where i end . . . Enjoy the post

Well, uve said ud fix the parts I have issues with. If you stay true..Which I trust you wld, we'll have no issues. And oh, great Sunday too.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
aieromon: I solemnly pray for the conclusion of this great deal. . . .

You have no idea bruv.... As long As I am made happy with what I've paid for. Wait till you see the pics. Ooh, I bet uve seen them already.. So u dig.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 3:06am On Jun 03, 2013
grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 7:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Fhemmmy: grin

Your response is quite funny when you know your reputation is at stake..

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fhemmmy the pre-order man..

Never treat all customers the same.. Some might be a little more into it than others.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 7:35am On Jun 03, 2013
Guess what Mr Fhemmmy,

I have counted my losses... Its cost - N2,000,000.

I expected a very clean 2006 Honda Accord when i made the initial 50% payment to you at the beginning of this deal.

You saw the vehicle, went ahead to make payments when you knew there where issues with the vehicle i might not have been comfortable with.

Here are the initial pictures i received from Mr Fhemmmy:

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2013
You can then imagine my horror when i got this... I felt cheated and scammed.

Here is what i expect a clean Honda Accord should look like sir... (Btw I know its not all about the beauty of the body... But it goes a long way)... https://www.nairaland.com/1179450/tokunbo-honda-accord-2007-model

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 7:43am On Jun 03, 2013
SO Oga Fhemmmy,

Can you repeat that your grin post?

Hope people will learn from my silly mistake... and be careful with the dealer you deal with.. (No pun intended)
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2013
Seen?
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
More Pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by nathdim: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2013
front page abeg

1 Like

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
So there goes my predicament people....

Front page oooo!! Here's a lesson to people..

Can u smile again Oga Fhemmmy? grin grin grin grin grin

Sad. I bet your reputation is worth much more than grin
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
More pix . . .

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 2:59pm On Jun 03, 2013
These are the pictures that matter..

The first can probably be fixed... But will you buy a new seat for this one

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
The seat looks like its been through hellll....

And its worth N2Million... Smh

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Marpol: 3:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ojix85: The seat looks like its been through hellll....

And its worth N2Million... Smh

Bros the effect might be as a result of the light. Don't be suprised that when you see the car it will be cleaner than the pics.

At least you saw my EOD before and after. It looks almost brand new now.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 4:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Marpol:

Bros the effect might be as a result of the light. Don't be suprised that when you see the car it will be cleaner than the pics.

At least you saw my EOD before and after. It looks almost brand new now.

And the seats too will look brand new right? Dude get real. Your before pics were wonderful... No dent. This one is a total mistake. Pics don't lie bruv.. The dent and the super faded seat won't automatically disappear.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Ojix85: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
As I said. .. This is a learning experience for me. I would hate if someone else wld have to go through this... This guy (Fhemmmy) clearly took me for granted... With these flaws, it's no wonder the car cost $6,500 from the dealer at Canada... Dont ask me how I found out. I have the internet.

Be careful before you fall prey to peeps like this.
Re: 2006 Honda Accord SE Pre-Ordered By Ojix85 Of NL From Fhemmmy -**DELIVEREDDDD** by Marpol: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ojix85:

And the seats too will look brand new right? Dude get real. Your before pics were wonderful... No dent. This one is a total mistake. Pics don't lie bruv.. The dent and the super faded seat won't automatically disappear.

Brother EOD fabric seats always look faded! That's why I was susprised you opted for fabric option. Check out othe EOD cars with fabric seats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

7" Bluetooth Touchscreen Car Reverse System with Music & Video Player / Car Snatched At Gunpoint In My House In Ogun (Photos) / Stop Engraving Your Plate Numbers On Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.