Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238584 members, 1651417 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 03:04 PM

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Tech / Computers / Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM (1662 Views)

How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / IDM, DAP, Mass Downloader, Etc: Which is the Best? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2013
For some time now,if i try to download videos on youtube with idm,it wont bring the normal flv format for me to download,it only brings mp4 and mpa but if i choose any of this format it wont play.i use vlc player and tiger player.i even uninstall the idm and install the latest version but the problem remains the same.But if i download videos from other web sites be it mp4 or mkv or avi or 3gp they always play well.the problem is with youtube videos.....PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAIN
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by ndukwejoe(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2013
try using orbit
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2013
So no solution?
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by ItoroHost(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Use ilivid , very fast for youtube video download

1 Like

Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by Debroslink: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2013
vicshownero: For some time now,if i try to download videos on youtube with idm,it wont bring the normal flv format for me to download,it only brings mp4 and mpa but if i choose any of this format it wont play.i use vlc player and tiger player.i even uninstall the idm and install the latest version but the problem remains the same.But if i download videos from other web sites be it mp4 or mkv or avi or 3gp they always play well.the problem is with youtube videos.....PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAIN

It depends on how the video was uploaded in the 1st place. What i do is, i download such mp4 or mpa file, and use total video converter to convert to flv file or HD 720p.
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Debroslink:

It depends on how the video was uploaded in the 1st place. What i do is, i download such mp4 or mpa file, and use total video converter to convert to flv file or HD 720p.
Thanks

(0) (Reply)

Hot! Wholesale Brand New Dell Laptop At Lowest Price 260 Usd! / My System Is Connected But Not Browsing. Pls Help! / Unlimited Free Browsing For PC Users (etisalat, Glo, MTM And Airtel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.