Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM (4795 Views)

How Do I Download From Youtube With Nokia E5? / How To Download Season Movies Free Online With IDM. / How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 8:26pm On May 31, 2013
For some time now,if i try to download videos on youtube with idm,it wont bring the normal flv format for me to download,it only brings mp4 and mpa but if i choose any of this format it wont play.i use vlc player and tiger player.i even uninstall the idm and install the latest version but the problem remains the same.But if i download videos from other web sites be it mp4 or mkv or avi or 3gp they always play well.the problem is with youtube videos.....PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAIN
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by ndukwejoe(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2013
try using orbit
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2013
So no solution?
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by ItoroHost(m): 6:20am On Jun 01, 2013
Use ilivid , very fast for youtube video download

1 Like

Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by Debroslink: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2013
vicshownero: For some time now,if i try to download videos on youtube with idm,it wont bring the normal flv format for me to download,it only brings mp4 and mpa but if i choose any of this format it wont play.i use vlc player and tiger player.i even uninstall the idm and install the latest version but the problem remains the same.But if i download videos from other web sites be it mp4 or mkv or avi or 3gp they always play well.the problem is with youtube videos.....PLS WHAT SHOULD I DO AGAIN

It depends on how the video was uploaded in the 1st place. What i do is, i download such mp4 or mpa file, and use total video converter to convert to flv file or HD 720p.
Re: Downloading Videos On Youtube With IDM by vicshownero(m): 10:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Debroslink:

It depends on how the video was uploaded in the 1st place. What i do is, i download such mp4 or mpa file, and use total video converter to convert to flv file or HD 720p.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

TSTAR 4/128GB Windows 10(10.1″ Quad-core )@77k / Google Baraza: A Question & Answer Site For Africans? / What Laptop (pc)is Best For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.