Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

An Advice For A Sucidal Person - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Advice For A Sucidal Person (819 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Advice For A Sucidal Person by mysticgal(f): 9:46pm On May 31, 2013
Please forum someone needs advice right now that person is sucidal just an advice.say it
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by Gboliwe: 10:00pm On May 31, 2013
mysticgal: Please forum someone needs advice right now that person is sucidal just an advice.say it
is it you?
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by baby124: 10:04pm On May 31, 2013
Was ya problem baybie! Dont worry, no matter what as long as you have garri to soak, everything is gonna get berra. If you dont have garri, i really dont know what advice to give. But chill for 5years and see if any things looks up. If things still don't get better, keep giving yourself more time with new goals till your last breath. Trust me, anything you are going through, someone somewhere is going through worse. grin kiss. All we humans have is the future and now, which has a lot to do with time. Anything can change in the blink of an eye if you give time a chance. Okay, i am just happy its friday. Ignore the ourtrageous excitement but focus on my obvious point. *tenk*

1 Like

Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by mysticgal(f): 11:10pm On May 31, 2013
It might not be me but someone urgently needs it thanks baby123
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by sholay2011(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2013
OP, shey na u wan commit suicide?? shocked abeg hold on oh...lyf is beautiful. Sorrow may last for d night but joy comes in da morning. Stay strong in wateva situation.

Life is too short to commit suicide; be patient, you will still die. grin

3 Likes

Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by Caracta(f): 11:30pm On May 31, 2013
Hang in there. Don't be a coward. Don't take a life you didn't give. There are people in worse situations, you know? Just keep holding on. Please. You've come too far to give up now. Let God take the wheels.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by baby124: 11:42pm On May 31, 2013
It can happen that she may commit suicide and her break through will come through that same day. Keep fighting till your last breath, if it doesn't happen for you, your children, siblings or adopted children may change your life. If you die, you deprive your future of your gift, wisdom and life experiences to guide them through life. Life is not easy for anyone, everyone has their own ups and downs no matter how happy and rich they may look. Don't go down without a fight. The person should invest sometime in some cancer wards and see people begging for life and fighting till their last breath. Life is precious, you don't appreciate what you have. It is a shame. If you still insist and are healthy, donate your organs to those who need it and want to live, even if in the worst form of poverty. A positive and optimistic outlook on life may help.

1 Like

Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by mysticgal(f): 11:43pm On May 31, 2013
Thanks alot this advices will help
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by greatgod2012(f): 2:38am On Jun 01, 2013
sholay2011:

Life is too short to commit suicide; be patient, you will still die. grin

WORD!!!
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by greatgod2012(f): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2013
baby_123: If you still insist and are healthy, donate your organs to those who need it and want to live, even if in the worst form of poverty. A positive and optimistic outlook on life may help.

chai!baby, 1million likes for this part......, at op, only if you understand this piece.
May God help you.
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by greatgod2012(f): 2:59am On Jun 01, 2013
@op, there is no one who does not have his/her challenging times, inasmuch as there is day and night, male and female, sun and moon, up and down, light and darkness, there will always be good and bad season for every humam being, the brave and bold gets going.
Tough times dont last, tough people do, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Everyone that is enviable today has had their challenging times,
so, dont die before your time, theres still enviable times ahead of you.
If our president had committed suicide when he was shoeless, he wont live to become Nigeria's president.
If Mandella has committed suicide when he was impriosoned, he wont become the most celebrated and respected African president.
If Obama had committed suicide when he was having his own share of worst times, he wont be in the white house now.
If your presupposed father or mother have committed suicide before both met or before giving birth to you, there wont be you.
If i have committed suicide when things werent rosy for me, there wont be greatgod2012 here commenting.
In a nutshell, if you commit suicide now, you rob yourself of the good times ahead of you.
May God give you the strength to move on and become a winner.

2 Likes

Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by Gboliwe: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2013
mysticgal: It might not be me but someone urgently needs it thanks baby123
I asked so I could get an idea, a glimpse maybe of your personality or what you are passing through so as to channel the hope in the right way.

The beauty of life is that one saying I love so well '. . . and it came to pass' if you read the bible, you will have come across this saying many times. The truth is that everything you are going through in life now will one day come to pass, that one you thought will kill you last year, didnt it come to pass? Hold on, be strong, everything will be alright in its due time.

As you ponder through this, maybe you should just get to see an older councellor or any positive person and just pour out your heart, i'm sure there is a solution to whatever is threatening to submerge you.
It is well. Suicide is for cowards and I know you are not one
Re: An Advice For A Sucidal Person by greatgod2012(f): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
mysticgal: Thanks alot this advices will help

you are welcome.
How far now
Hope you are stronger now
The Lord is your strenght, never give up.
Its not over until you win.
Bless you!

(1) (Reply)

SO CUTE: Check Out Adaeze Yobo And Her Mom / Court Orders Student To Pay Ex Girlfriend 80,000 Naira For Using Her!!! / How Much Is Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.