Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

I am an Atheist ask me any questions. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I am an Atheist ask me any questions. (3763 Views)

I'm A “MORMON" Ask Me Any Questions Let Me Clear You Doubt!! / I Am An Atheist Ask Me Any Anything Part 2 / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I am an Atheist ask me any questions. by InesQor(m): 12:57pm On May 08, 2015
Re: I am an Atheist ask me any questions. by lepasharon(f): 7:50pm On May 08, 2015
fifa456n:
I found the light, Jesus is Lord. Praise God for he has cleansed my sins. I am on my knees for jesus, Pleasing him in any way that i can. I love him so much and i am glad that he is inside me, it feels amazing. The best decision I've ever made was to let Jesus come inside me.

May the name of our Lord Jesus be praised *shaking uncontrollably due to holy ghost*
Re: I am an Atheist ask me any questions. by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
I had a dream where jesus ( looks like the man in the picture) told me that he is real and i have been very bad. He has been watching me do bad things sad and i have to repent in order to get into heaven. In order to repent i had to get on my knees and service him wink until he is satisfied, if i do this i would be let into his kingdom where i can continue to praise him and allow him inside me for the rest of eternity. I woke up and began to cry, i proceeded to get on my knees and ask for repentance. I prayed and prayed until i felt his juice... i mean grace e jaculate... uhm pour all over me. I was filled with his glory smiley and shaken with his long rod of justice. This is my story, i urge all other atheists to get on their knees immediately and repent, for they will forever fill their empty hole with Jesus wink and will be forever pleasured by his grace.

Re: I am an Atheist ask me any questions. by UyiIredia(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
SMH.
Re: I am an Atheist ask me any questions. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
UyiIredia:
SMH.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Prosperity Gospel May Land You In Hell. / Why Are Christians Not Practicing This Commandment Of Jesus? Topic they avoid / Season's Greetings 2 ALL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.