Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,984 members, 7,806,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (3110 Views)

Happy New Month to all Nairalanders. / Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Omoswags(m): 12:10am On Jun 01, 2013
As we step into a fresh new month, may your pains, mistakes, difficulties, problems and regrets go away and never return like the out gone month.
May the works of your hands bear fruits.
We pray for our country, her leaders and the followers,
May God's love for our country continue to sustain us and keep us together..
Happy New Month Nairalanders..
Welcome to the month of June.

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Afam4eva(m): 12:11am On Jun 01, 2013
Same to you. I can't believe we're in June already. Abiola's month.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Omoswags(m): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2013
Afam4eva: Same to you. I can't believe we're in June already. Abiola's month.

Na God powa
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by ihedioramma: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2013
AMEN. AND TWO YOU MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S IN NLAND HAPPY NEW MONTH ONE LOVE NOT SEX REMEMBER TO BE GOOD TO EVERY BODY WE ARE ONE IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 11:11am On Jun 01, 2013
Wishing everyone a happy New month.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 11:17am On Jun 01, 2013
Freiburger: Wishing everyone a happy New month.
undecided
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Freiburger(m): 11:18am On Jun 01, 2013
CrazyMan:
undecided
smiley you want make i charge you for abusing rule number 20? grin
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by CrazyMan(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Freiburger:
smiley you want make i charge you for abusing rule number 20? grin
So how much you wan charge me oga police? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
I guess the mods just woke up..
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
I wish u dsame broda, plis anybody knw wen auchi polytechnic admission form will be out?
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by babarazy: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
Dem just dey greet us happy new month at 12:16pm........ Is gaa for u o.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Orikinla(m): 12:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy new month and I give all the glory to God that this is also the month of the launching of my much awaited Screen Naija One Village, One Cinema Project. And may I use this opportunity to invite you to the event at 5 pm on Saturday June 22, 2013, at the popular Freedom Park on Broad Street, Lagos with the outdoor cinema premiere of “Project Happiness” and the public presentation of my NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® magazine.

Project Happiness is a feature length documentary film which follows a senior high school class from Mount Madonna School near Watsonville, California, on a journey to discover the true nature of human happiness. Joining them on this quest are students from the Tibetan Children’s Village in Dharamsala, India, and students from the Dominion Heritage Academy in Jos, Nigeria.

NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® magazine is a quarterly publication on the Nigerian film industry and it is the first Nigerian magazine published in paperback, hard cover and digital versions for worldwide circulation and it is already available for free to over 10 million members of Amazon Prime worldwide.

Expected at the event are over 500 people; including the Honourable Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chief Emeka Wogu, CON, Minister of Culture, Tourism and National Orientation Chief Edem Duke, Mrs. Evelyn Oputu, Managing Director of Bank of Industry, the new brand ambassador of the Bank of Industry Afro hip hop super star Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo, popularly known as D'banj, Nollywood stars, movie buffs, entertainment celebrities and major stakeholders in the Nigerian film industry.

The event is also supported by the Nigerian Bank of Industry, the German Goethe-Institute in Nigeria, Projection Foundation and DVWORX Studios and other partners.
No gate fee, but you must dress well for the occasion.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by WizPrince1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy New Month of Joy, Happiness and Celebration.. So shall it be.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
This is my birth month, so, if u stil my pic, God will be watching you on BB porsche.

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by gRutiE(f): 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
Thanks nd same to u dear
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by jaygem(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
5 months gone....hmmmmmm
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Jovanna(f): 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hapi new month 2 y'all nd hapi birthday 2 me, myself nd I
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by firstolalekan(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
okay.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Akeud(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Giftforlife3: I wish u dsame broda, plis anybody knw wen auchi polytechnic admission form will be out
How can you break a rule in English Language, in the 1st day of the month? Asking a question without a question mark!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by bory09(m): 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy new month to yall wishing you garricious season and epacious moment not forgetting sugarcious water.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by RuthIsaac(f): 2:09pm On Jun 01, 2013
The same to evrybody on nairaland. And also to the oga at the top.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
Jovanna: Hapi new month 2 y'all nd hapi birthday 2 me, myself nd I
happy born day doll....
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by agbaawo: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
Happy new month to you all.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by softy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
nadia_SA: happy born day doll....

Today is MY BIRTHDAY!
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by IME1: 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
happy wonderful month of June to everyone.
God bless and keep us in Jesus name, amen.
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by lucyke: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
HNM nairalandersHNM nairalandersHNM nairalanders

Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by Multcolor: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Omoswags: As we step into a fresh new month, may your pains, mistakes, difficulties, problems and regrets go away and never return like the out gone month.
May the works of your hands bear fruits.
We pray for our country, her leaders and the followers,
May God's love for our country continue to sustain us and keep us together..
Happy New Month Nairalanders..
Welcome to the month of June.
Amen
Re: Happy New Month To All Nairalanders by mamagee3(f): 7:42am On Jun 02, 2013
Happy New month to you too!!!

(1) (Reply)

Riddle-guess What Is Written On This Picture / BUSTED: Rev Father Caught Red Handed With A Sister(watch VIDEO) / Clean Dell Axim X30 Pocket Pc(pda) For Sale - N15,700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.