Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,167 members, 7,807,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi (34858 Views)

***Grimaldi, AES Or Hoegh: Which Is Faster? Which Is Safer?*** / Acl/grimaldi Schedules / Help, My Eod Is Delays In Changing Gear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by ak22(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2020
pobeaf:

Same with me here, the tow guy dropped my car at Wilmington port on June 8, sent me the stamped and signed dock receipt with Grande Ghana as the ship to carry it. Grande Ghana will arrive on Friday July 17, but to my amazement, I've just been informed by my contact in US that the ship carrying my car will be leaving Wilmington port in Delaware today to arrive on August 4.

You may contact me in case there is any other development 08034794904

Ok
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2020
Please can anyone help me out with this
Actually my car was moved to baltimore port on 13th of october, do anyone have the idea on the duration for the queue before uploading and if likely a ship arrives on the 9th or 17th of this month, like how many weeks do ship sail before reaching Nigeria. Roro
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 1:43am On Nov 04, 2020
Dapson000007:
Please can anyone help me out with this
Actually my car was moved to baltimore port on 13th of october, do anyone have the idea on the duration for the queue before uploading and if likely a ship arrives on the 9th or 17th of this month, like how many weeks do ship sail before reaching Nigeria. Roro

Who is shipping it? Grimaldi or Sallaum? You can find the schedule on their website. If it was delivered on the 13th October, it should have met one of the vessels that left in the last two weeks.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 10:12am On Nov 04, 2020
What is the maximum weeks a car uses on queue in a port before shipping. The maximum. Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2020
Grilmadi actually, and it havent been shipped up till now
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 10:56am On Nov 04, 2020
And please what if it was shipped this month, maybe 10th of this month, is it possible for the ship to reach here this year.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
Dapson000007:
And please what if it was shipped this month, maybe 10th of this month, is it possible for the ship to reach here this year.

It takes about 21 days to get to Lagos from the East coast. Your shipping agent should have given you information of the vessel and departure time. Contact the shipping company to provide the information.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by tosheeba(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
bellong:

It takes about 21 days to get to Lagos from the East coast. Your shipping agent should have given you information of the vessel and departure time. Contact the shipping company to provide the information.

As the distinguished above me said , it takes 21 days for vessel to get to Nigeria right from its sailing date , your car will definitely get here if it’s picked up at the port of loading . Just know the name of the vessel , track with your Vehicle VIN on the BL that contain the chassis No.

I’m an agent , you can reach out to me on my WhatsApp -09068027890
Hotline-07087891487
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hello house, please my car have been on queue at baltimore port since 13/14 october, grimaldi actually
Up till today, no word from the shipper, and i checked grimaldi schedule, grande sierra leone will arrive today, is it possible my car leaves with the ship cause my shipper told me its for sierra Leone, and hopefully it have space for 9ja stuff to carry. I really dont understand this, i thought all ship carries cars on queue selection. I need more light on this. Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dapson000007:
Hello house, please my car have been on queue at baltimore port since 13/14 october, grimaldi actually
Up till today, no word from the shipper, and i checked grimaldi schedule, grande sierra leone will arrive today, is it possible my car leaves with the ship cause my shipper told me its for sierra Leone, and hopefully it have space for 9ja stuff to carry. I really dont understand this, i thought all ship carries cars on queue selection. I need more light on this. Thanks

Have you paid for the shipping?

I don't think your car made it to the vessel because you should have received the Bill of Laden by now except you chose telex release.

If you have not paid, you should seek for confirmation on what is happening and if he is not giving definite details, I can assist you with it.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
I already paid for the shipping, even the shipping fee was paid even before the toll truck took the car to the port. I track the vessel and still displaying enroute to baltimore. Am thinking maybe the ship is not yet there, i really dont know what is going on, all am hearing from him is he will let me know when my car is on a vessel, he is not precise and this makes me sick, over 3 weeks on queue, going to 1 month. I thought they say cars only uses 3 weeks on queue, but this is close to a month and nothing yet.
How can you assist me on this
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 5:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Dapson000007:
I already paid for the shipping, even the shipping fee was paid even before the toll truck took the car to the port. I track the vessel and still displaying enroute to baltimore. Am thinking maybe the ship is not yet there, i really dont know what is going on, all am hearing from him is he will let me know when my car is on a vessel, he is not precise and this makes me sick, over 3 weeks on queue, going to 1 month. I thought they say cars only uses 3 weeks on queue, but this is close to a month and nothing yet.

Since you have paid, nothing I can do. Ask him the vessel he booked the car on and when it is taking off. You have the right to know the vessel he booked and he should show you the paperwork.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by valarinz: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2020
Dapson000007:

This car of mine has been on queue since 21st September at sallaum too, i think you should relax, these things usually happen every year ending. The car could arrive naija and take 3 weeks to offload even.

Since you can track your car, pls relax and stop heaping blames on your shipper, hes not sallaum or Grimaldi. Importation is not for the fickle minded, if you don't have the stomach For it, next time quietly walk into any car stand and pick a ride and go home in peace.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by valarinz: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2020
bellong:

Since you have paid, nothing I can do. Ask him the vessel he booked the car on and when it is taking off. You have the right to know the vessel he booked and he should show you the paperwork.

Those vessel assignments are never known by the agent who booked it, decision rests solely on Grimaldi/Sallaum.

The vessel assigned to a car at booking might end up not being the one that eventually carries same car.

So long as the vehicle is trackable and shows 'on queue' at Grimaldi, it means they've received the vehicle. Your agent has done his job. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by bellong: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
valarinz:

Those vessel assignments are never known by the agent who booked it, decision rests solely on Grimaldi/Sallaum.

The vessel assigned to a car at booking might end up not being the one that eventually carries same car.

So long as the vehicle is trackable and shows 'on queue' at Grimaldi, it means they've received the vehicle. Your agent has done his job. Thanks

Possibly true. My response is based on my experience. My car has never missed the vessel it is booked on. Once cars I ship make it to the port before the cut off date, they make it to the vessel booked.

Thanks for letting me know there is possibility of not making booked vessel.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by rawe45: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
What does Permitted to load on Grimaldi mean please?
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by erico2k2(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
rawe45:
What does Permitted to load on Grimaldi mean please?
Means it has an allocated spot on a Grimaldi's vessel
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
My car made it to a vessel 4 days ago. Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by tosheeba(m): 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dapson000007:
My car made it to a vessel 4 days ago. Thanks

Thank God, I hope you can have a rest of mind now Sir, so what vessel is it coming with , what’s the model and car name sir ?

I’m an agent , I clear at a very reasonable price in relation to your budget .

Here is my WhatsApp number -09068027890
Hotline-07087891487
Twitter @DclearingAgent
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2020
I have not been sent bill of landing yet, they said they are processing it, so he asked for my email and some details to put on the BOL. Although am still suprise why bill of landing will be delayed, i thought the bill of landing comes out immediately car made it to vessels. Advice please
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2020
And the car model is toyota corrolla sport, 06
How much do you do.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by tosheeba(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dapson000007:
I have not been sent bill of landing yet, they said they are processing it, so he asked for my email and some details to put on the BOL. Although am still suprise why bill of landing will be delayed, i thought the bill of landing comes out immediately car made it to vessels. Advice please

They re no longer issuing bill of lading since the advent of corona Virus as airline were not permitted to work during Covid19, so Grimaldi issue Print at Destination instead , which will be Sent to your email by your shipper a day before or a day after the arrival of the Vessel conveying your car sir .

As regard the price of clearing , I will do it for you 470k , when you are ready sir .

Here is my WhatsApp number -09068027890
Hotline-07087891487
Twitter@DclearingAgent.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by tosheeba(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dapson000007:

But you can still get the Bill of lading as the Airline as resumes , do not panic sir .
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Dapson000007: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Ok thanks, i have your number saved, 470k is still a reasonable price, i saw one for 480k, and even saw one for 460k, but i just want a good job and papers. I will contact you soon when i recieve the whatever they gonna send to my mail, i think the vessel is grande sieria leone . whats the eta.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by onyinyechika08: 4:33am On Dec 17, 2020
My vehicle was shipped from Canada since October 23rd. Grimaldi roro. Uptil now the expected date of arrival keeps changing on the tracking site. From dec 4th, to 16th to 24th to Jan 4th, 13th,12th and now 21st. I dont understand why? Can someone help me out? I was told my vehicle would arrive before Christmas because its RORO.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by valarinz: 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
onyinyechika08:
My vehicle was shipped from Canada since October 23rd. Grimaldi roro. Uptil now the expected date of arrival keeps changing on the tracking site. From dec 4th, to 16th to 24th to Jan 4th, 13th,12th and now 21st. I dont understand why? Can someone help me out? I was told my vehicle would arrive before Christmas because its RORO.

Omo, this one na long thing oo cry
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Gbengabass: 7:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Kindly assist me as my car has arrived since 17th December and we have not been able to clear it due to the fact that they said the Bill of laden is not on their system. We have since contacted the shipper and this has been sent twice. It was still not seen as at yesterday. Other cars sent by the guy to my friends with the same GLOVIS challenge has been cleared.

My worry is also the safety of the car. I hope it does not get vandalized if it stays too long on the vessel. I am familiar with demurage.

This is with Sallaum
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Soj5: 10:58am On May 12, 2021
Good morning everyone! Please i need some advice because I am new to this, i ordered a car on the 13th of April booked the same day and was giving Gral San Martin to pick up my car on the 10th-11th May, after the vessel left i tracked it online and it is still showing ‘Order on load’. I am worried which I think it should indicate ‘loaded on vessel’. Please i need some advice for me to be clear if my car is picked by the same vessel that was assigned for me to be ready to clear it when it’s in Lagos.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by erico2k2(m): 9:34am On May 13, 2021
Soj5:
Good morning everyone! Please i need some advice because I am new to this, i ordered a car on the 13th of April booked the same day and was giving Gral San Martin to pick up my car on the 10th-11th May, after the vessel left i tracked it online and it is still showing ‘Order on load’. I am worried which I think it should indicate ‘loaded on vessel’. Please i need some advice for me to be clear if my car is picked by the same vessel that was assigned for me to be ready to clear it when it’s in Lagos.
Thanks
YOu gave o only 10% of the story, no one can advise you based on this, you need to expatiate a lil bit more
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Oluwabengz(m): 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2021
Good dat everybody. Please, i need to know what "On Load Order" means. My car is coming from USA on Grimaldi.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by Oluwabengz(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2021
erico2k2:

Means it has an allocated spot on a Grimaldi's vessel

Baba abeg help my ministry.
Re: Unending Delays On Shipments With Grimaldi by tosheeba(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Oluwabengz:

Baba abeg help my ministry.

Yes, it means your car has been allocated to a spot on the vessel and once it’s loaded and you track it with the VIN number , it will show it’s in the vessel � you said if it’s loaded on it .

I’m an agent , I clear at a very cheap price n work with your budget

Hotline - 07087891487
WhatsApp - 09068027890

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fire At Aleshinloye Market In Ibadan (Pictures) / Naira Redesign: Grains Prices Crash Days After Record Surge / Dangote Commences Pre-testing Of $2bn Fertilizer Plant Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.