Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Does A Woman Want?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Woman Want?? (1457 Views)

3 Tips To Make A Woman Want YOU Sexually / Checkout The 8 Things That Make A Woman Want To Have Se X [MUST READ] / HOW TO MAKE A WOMAN WANT MORE OF YOU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Woman Want?? by cupidora(f): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
Alot of guys with the desire to please their girlfriends or maybe just girls they 're tryina get to accept their relationship proposals keep asking this question, boyfriends are asking this question, husbands are asking this same question;WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT? Now i wonder who this question is thrown at because sincerely a woman DOESN'T know what she wants... The question now is WHO knows what a woman wants? I really wan2 know myself
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by AtheistD(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2013
cupidora: Alot of guys with the desire to please their girlfriends or maybe just girls they 're tryina get to accept their relationship proposals keep asking this question, boyfriends are asking this question, husbands are asking this same question;WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT? Now i wonder who this question is thrown at because sincerely a woman DOESN'T know what she wants... The question now is WHO knows what a woman wants? I really wan2 know myself

Everything smiley
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
@ Op i think it has alot to do with the individual, but you can still help by telling us the general things a woman want.
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Manweysabi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
A woman (not a girl) wants 3 things;

*Affection.

*Attention.

*Appreciation.
cool

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by True2myself24(f): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
[b][/b]
Atheist:-D:

Everything smiley

Sorry to say but that's true. Pleasing a woman is almost impossible

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Godson201333(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
Love,caring everything...But wait,I think women never get satisfied!
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by AtheistD(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Godson201333: Love,caring everything...But wait,I think women never get satisfied!

Even in bed. They need more time to you know..... wink
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by MrCork: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2013
cupidora: Alot of guys with the desire to please their girlfriends or maybe just girls they 're tryina get to accept their relationship proposals keep asking this question, boyfriends are asking this question, husbands are asking this same question;WHAT DOES A WOMAN WANT? Now i wonder who this question is thrown at because sincerely a woman DOESN'T know what she wants... The question now is WHO knows what a woman wants? I really wan2 know myself

...from my experiience, they want a guy who eat puuuny goood.. i do! angry
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by AtheistD(m): 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...from my experiience, they want a guy who eat puuuny goood.. i do! angry

Do you get rewards for your hard work... or do they just roll over and say.... "be quick about it" embarassed
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
BÁLLS.
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by cupidora(f): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
Handsomeemmy: @ Op i think it has alot to do with the individual, but you can still help by telling us the general things a woman want.
ed What women want is:
Loyalty:women want a man that they can feel secure with and trust with all their heart.
Pleasure:women want 2feel pure sensual stimulation. What do mean talk about? Business,sports and women. What do women talk about? Sex,Men,sex,relationships and sex-did i mention sex??
Adventure:women want 2feel excitement and anticipation. They have a strong desire to trust in someone who will lead them into emotional charged experiences they wouldn't have the courage to go alone.
Passion: women want to feel excitement and a sense of adventure. Passion allows her these things... Now nice guys are loyal,smooth guys are imaginative and bad guys are passionate and since a women can't have them all cos every human being is lacking in one way or the other which of them will a woman rather go for as each one has one thing she wants?? ... Dats y i conclude dat even us women don't know what we want... Some of these are what some women want while what other women want is in the pocket sha...

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 01, 2013
cupidora: ed What women want is:
Loyalty:women want a man that they can feel secure with and trust with all their heart.
Pleasure:women want 2feel pure sensual stimulation. What do mean talk about? Business,sports and women. What do women talk about? Sex,Men,sex,relationships and sex-did i mention sex??
Adventure:women want 2feel excitement and anticipation. They have a strong desire to trust in someone who will lead them into emotional charged experiences they wouldn't have the courage to go alone.
Passion: women want to feel excitement and a sense of adventure. Passion allows her these things... Now nice guys are loyal,smooth guys are imaginative and bad guys are passionate and since a women can't have them all cos every human being is lacking in one way or the other which of them will a woman rather go for as each one has one thing she wants?? ... Dats y i conclude dat even us women don't know what we want... Some of these are what some women want while what other women want is in the pocket sha...
interesting write up there, no woman or man can get 100% of what they want, i will advice ladies to cut their want and desires, scale prefence what they want in order of importance, identify what they can compromise on and always have it in heart that as human that we are, we men can never be perfect, as for me, i'm not expecting to get a perfect lady.

2 Likes

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
This question is condescending. Why do people presume all women in general should have specific desires common to all at any given time. If I were to answer this, I would have to say: a woman just wants to be happy and accomplished. What it takes to make her happy would depend on any of several factors. Wants and needs change as we get older.

Stop guessing, just ask!

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: This question is condescending. Why do people presume all women in general should have specific desires common to all at any given time. If I were to answer this, I would have to say: a woman just wants to be happy and accomplished. What it takes to make her happy would depend on any of several factors. Wants and needs change as we get older.

Stop guessing, just ask!
What make her happy depends on several factors and on individuals as well.

1 Like

Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by AtheistD(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Raggedy_Ann: This question is condescending. Why do people presume all women in general should have specific desires common to all at any given time. If I were to answer this, I would have to say: a woman just wants to be happy and accomplished. What it takes to make her happy would depend on any of several factors. Wants and needs change as we get older.

Stop guessing, just ask!

Some women are both and still they throw it away. So what do they really want?

What do you want? What will it take to make you happy and accomplished?
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2013
A guy who can give her good sex and money and social power and funny[not a dull guy to be with and to introduce to her friends] and lastly the guy must be a killer dresser
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by AtheistD(m): 10:44am On Jun 02, 2013
coolkris: A guy who can give her good sex and money and social power and funny[not a dull guy to be with and to introduce to her friends] and lastly the guy must be a killer dresser

hmmm......

Anything else? Religious aspirations? Family relationship? Looks?
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Armstrong57(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
Wait oh,seems lik girls dnt even ve a say on d matter,its only my fellow guys dat ve somtin 2 share...abi dey'r shy or somtin?
Re: What Does A Woman Want?? by Youngpo413: 9:47am On Jun 27, 2015
cupidora:
ed What women want is:
no wonder unmarried women are littered everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

V / Plz, What Are The Signs To See In A Good Wife Material? / What Is The Best Give For A Long Distance Lover??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.