Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It (1882 Views)

Bus Hire Service To Any Part Of Nigeria / Making Money Online Will Render You Lazy!! Be Warned!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by kismo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
If you have access to internet enabled phone that accept java application or computer with internet connection, you are good to go. Believe me, you will not need to settle for 20k or 30k job offer anymore. There is No way you will not make money because it's a service you will be rendering to your community members. If you are interested, let's chat on WhatsApp via 08038505585. IT'S NOT FREE O. It's #1500. I will mentor you via whatsapp until you begin to make money. You can also send me 2go friend request.
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by kismo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
If you are a student and you stay on campus, please don't call or chat with me again because this package will not work for you except you stay off campus. To those that have called and chatted with me and intend making payment tomorrow, I say thank you. And to those who have doubted the authenticity of this information, I still say thanks. We can meet if you reside in Ibadan. So there is nothing like scam as some people claimed.
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2013
Can my Nokia C3-00 do this
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by kismo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2013
BJ88: Can my Nokia C3-00 do this
Yes, it can.
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by Edenitis(m): 8:01am On Jun 04, 2013
I don't use either of the message portals you suggested.

Why not sms to your phone or email?
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by kismo(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2013
Edenitis: I don't use either of the message portals you suggested.

Why not sms to your phone or email?
Ok. You can call me or send your message via sms or email: contactkismo@yahoo.com
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by princeelder: 10:30am On Jun 04, 2013
Get your own BulkSMS Website Within 24 Hours N10,000 only and buy sms as low as 0.70kobo
With:
Free User Guide, Free ebook on how to get over 2000bulksms
Free 500 Units
Free GSM Number Database of your state
We will give you free coaching to make money from the sms industry
visit www.smswholesellers.com, 08140970926
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by Vaizman: 12:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
kismo: If you are a student and you stay on campus, please don't call or chat with me again because this package will not work for you except you stay off campus. To those that have called and chatted with me and intend making payment tomorrow, I say thank you. And to those who have doubted the authenticity of this information, I still say thanks. We can meet if you reside in Ibadan. So there is nothing like scam as some people claimed.
is it still on nw? I stay off campus plz. 07037741001,
valoy90@gmail.com. Can I contact u ?
Re: Render Service To Your Community Members And Get Paid For It by kismo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2013
Vaizman: is it still on nw? I stay off campus plz. 07037741001,
valoy90@gmail.com. Can I contact u ?
Yes, it's still on. You can call me.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Used Stocksourcing. Com In Importing Used Laptops And Phones / Gtbank Customers In Diaspora That Cannot Register For Bvn - SOLUTION / See Reason To Hold Your Wife's Hand In A Shopping Mall: Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.