Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties (10741 Views)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Ask my the price of a car and i will get back you with the price of both the car and the original duty of the car,we have banks here in seme you can use anyone when you are coming to buy the car,it not advisable to come along with cash when coming down,so you can make use of any bank here in seme to pay for the car.

Badagry seme is just 20mint drive to the car port in Cotonou...If you have any car requirement you can call me to get the price too my name Josiah.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523,08086077017 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by ojemankind: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pls give me the price of a toyota camry 1999(tiny lite) full options with custom duty..send details to : ojemakinde.seyi@hotmail.com

Thanks..
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Ask my the price of a car and i will get back you with the price of both the car and the original duty of the car,we have banks here in seme you can use anyone when you are coming to buy the car,it not advisable to come along with cash when coming down,so you can make use of any bank here in seme to pay for the car.

Badagry seme is just 20mint drive to the car port in Cotonou...If you have any car requirement you can call me to get the price too my name Josiah.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523,08086077017 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 7:35am On Jun 27, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:07am On Jun 27, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 12:49am On Jun 28, 2013
Joe Autos: Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Joe Autos: Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:28pm On Jun 28, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=Joe Autos][/quote]
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Joe Autos: Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will loveto do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523 email me on jemthe@yahoo.co
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will giveyou to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will giveyou to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Also Do Car Duties by Joe Autos.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2013

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Un-Follow)
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:31am On Jul 05, 2013

(
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2013
[quote author=Joe Autos]Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523. email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2013

Phone number : 08111565523 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:39am On Jul 06, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444,08111565523or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 email me on jemthe@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SOLD 2015 Foreign Used Toyota Highlander XLE N10m / Upgrade Your 2007 To 2011 Camry To The New Monster Lexus Face / 2010 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Full Option Selling Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.