Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties (10746 Views)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** / TELL US YOUR BUDGET 4 YOUR DREAMZ CAR(S) AND LETS GET IT 4 YOU FROM COTONUO... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Ask my the price of a car and i will get back you with the price of both the car and the original duty of the car,we have banks here in seme you can use anyone when you are coming to buy the car,it not advisable to come along with cash when coming down,so you can make use of any bank here in seme to pay for the car.

Badagry seme is just 20mint drive to the car port in Cotonou...If you have any car requirement you can call me to get the price too my name Josiah.

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 ,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hello Nairalander, I help people buy car from Cotonou at affordable price any car of your choice,with the original custom duty...I also do custom duty of any car,if you want only custom duty of any car i do that too...after doing the custom duty to prove my honesty i will give you to walk into any custom office and ask them if the duty is original or not,before you walk away from there...I will love to do business with you so to prove all i am saying to you.

Ask my the price of a car and i will get back you with the price of both the car and the original duty of the car,we have banks here in seme you can use anyone when you are coming to buy the car,it not advisable to come along with cash when coming down,so you can make use of any bank here in seme to pay for the car.

Badagry seme is just 20mint drive to the car port in Cotonou...If you have any car requirement you can call me to get the price too my name Josiah.

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 ,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516。08111565523 ,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:58pm On Aug 25, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523 08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516 ,08111565523 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516。08111565523 ,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523, 08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 1:01am On Aug 30, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:09pm On Aug 30, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516.08111565523,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 4:36am On Aug 31, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 2:55pm On Sep 01, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 7:41am On Sep 02, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 3:19am On Sep 04, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 7:16am On Sep 04, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516.08111565523 ,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2013

Ask my the price of a car and i will get back you with the price of both the car and the original duty of the car,we have banks here in seme you can use anyone when you are coming to buy the car,it not advisable to come along with cash when coming down,so you can make use of any bank here in seme to pay for the gry seme is just 20mint drive to the car port in Cotonou...If you have any car requirement you can call me to get the price too my name Josiah.

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com M
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 5:06pm On Sep 07, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com M (
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by onyeojiuche: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
how much can l get 2003 toyota highlander both clearing and buying to lagos
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08111565523,08183300444 or email
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com M (
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or 08111565523,08086077017 email me on
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2013

Phone number : 07065320516,08183300444 or email me on jemthe@yahoo.com M
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by zamirikpo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2013
u r no longer responding to peoples questions....
Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 9:50am On Sep 15, 2013

Re: I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties by JoeAutos(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SOLD 2015 Foreign Used Toyota Highlander XLE N10m / 2010 Model Lexus Es350 Toks Full Option Selling Fast / 2006 Mercedes Benz, C240 4matic For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.