Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:43 PM

Before R After Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before R After Marriage? (714 Views)

Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Gets So Fat After Marriage? / Why Do Women Get Fat After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before R After Marriage? by makseg2002(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2013
YOUTH GET CONNECTED!!!

Youth do you know that the information you carry determines how far you can go! It is not enough to be informed but applied information goes a long way in determining your destiny. I believe with the piece of information in your hand opening your eye to some scriptural truth, your life will experience a true transformation making you have an undeniable impart to your generation. Do you know that life is not a bed of roses; it will only be if you make it not to be. Youth, I must say at this point that we have gone too far from the truth we know. Let us think of it, what is God saying about us (YOUTH) – 1 Tim. 4:12, does our living commensurate with what He said? God created man and woman for a purpose i.e. everybody on earth is meant to fulfil a pre-destined goal which is God’s original will, but there are many distractions and deviation in the life of man these days. I must say at this point that: YOUTH FLEE FROM ANY SINFUL NATURE!!! Because they will only exchange your glorious future for a crumbs of bread.

Have you ever think of what your life speaks and the way you are living your life. Have you ever think that one day you will have to give account of your life to someone? Have you ever wonder why you do things? Do you do things because it tends to increase your status or you do things because that is the way your friends does things or you do things because ofyour present conditions or situation or financial status, they are not substitute for not doing things right, and remember, your friends living a life does not make it right. Youth, I want you to know that the decision you take now will either make you or break your destiny. What do you use as bases for your decision? IT IS MY JOY TO INFORM YOU AT THIS POINT THAT SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE RUINS & DESTROY DESTINY!!! So listen carefully now, because it is not only the truth you know that matters, but the truth you applied is what gives your life a meaning. Friends, you have only one chance to live your life, why not live it right to make mark. Don’t you know that there is no pleasure without pressure, why do we have to enjoy the pleasure of life, when we ought to be enduring it, why do you have to eat up your prize when you ought to be paying a price, why do you have to live a life pleasing yourself but displeasing God? Uhm!!! Why do you think you are living your life right with many sinful acts of yours? Oh! Choirs, Usher, Protocol or even YOU!!!……, etc, do you think you are a TRUE WORSHIPPER? Rem., He said – they that must worship Him must WORSHIP IN TRUTH AND IN SPIRIT. Don’t you think you are waxing cool in your love and living for Him? Have you ever wondered why God used VIRGIN MARY? Please know that your genuine or true reasons cannot make God’s Word to be wrong (our God is a God of principle).

My fellow brethren, it is my joy to let us know that we need to re-consider our ways, YOUTH WAKE UP!!! Don’t allow your Destiny to be drag to the ground, you are too precious to be ridiculed or disperse. Why not endure your Youthful Challenges now to have a future crowned than living a life without HOPE. Rem. – they that endure to the end shall be saved!!! Let me point this out now, you don’t know what you loss when you are ignorant and adamant off the truth; the Bible say: do not commit fornication and adultery Why? Because it is a sin God himself cannot help out because it is a sin against your real self. Many people were destroyed in the Bible because of this sin. Why will you have to destroy your life because of FIVE (5) MINS ENJOYMENT? YES, your life is destroyed when you indulge in this sin! Rem., He said - the wages of sin is death…, and this is not only a sin against God, but also a sin against yourself. You don’t know million of events that take place only to that five mins demonic exercise. I wonder nowadays why Virgin are disperse and even ashamed to share there state, but the GOOD NEWS is that you will becomes a gold everybody want to have later in the future if only you can keep yourself!!! My friend, don’t think all hope is lost, even if you have fallen victim. There is always what to do and way out of any situation. Am glad to inform you my fellow workers in the Lord that Our God still loves you and have a future for you, if only you will admit that you have robbed yourself and even deny Him of space in your life. I can categorically say here that your relationship with Him has not been smooth ever since you indulge in that sin YES OR NO? I want you to know that repentance is all He needs from you to have your life restored. Without Genuine Repentance There Cannot Be True Restoration. Your life may not be functioning properly because you are not right with Him, your activities in the church is just STEWARDSHIP, which is just the path way to GLORY. What guarantee fulfillment in life is righteous living. So, why not shun ungodly relationship, ungodly friends before they ruin your life, and GET CONNECTED BACK TO YOUR MAKER, so as for you to be a TRUE WORSHIPPER (John 4:23).

Got questions, need advice or you have been blessed by this publication? Contact - SEGUN mail - makseg2002@gmail.com, or call +2348036993610

(1) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill 7 Family Members, 2 Others In Delta State / Woman Found Stabbed To Death By Her EX, Days After Posting Facebook Warning / Why The Apparent Lack Of Appreciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.