Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Check Out This Poem And Tell Me The Title And Themes . - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Check Out This Poem And Tell Me The Title And Themes . (904 Views)

What Poetic Devices This Poem Used? Help! I Am Not An English Speaker / Please Who Has This Poem? Help Me Please!!!!!! Gbemisola Adeoti: Ambush / Lovers Of Literature. Do You Remember this Poem?:NIGHT FALL IN SOWETO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Poem And Tell Me The Title And Themes . by deleson: 3:08pm On Apr 30, 2008
Oh! How horrible it was when
I beheld the furious friendliness
Of a man whom though the
World had rejected yet makes fame
Amidst them claiming the most
Precious gems of humanity
Causing the formation of divers
Mouth configuration
Revealing both the clean and
Unclean mouth with a view
Of making them cry
Creating an avenue for gossips
To practice their profession
Oh! When and how will this man
Of utmost destructive prowess
Who causes apprehension
Among men DIE
Re: Check Out This Poem And Tell Me The Title And Themes . by Nobody: 4:26am On May 02, 2008
Are you talking about the paparazzi undecided?

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Start A Magazine? / Kamsi - Episode 2. A Short Story Series. / Mr Kasali & Ngozi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.