Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,863 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 AM

Is Ini Edo Beautiful? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ini Edo Beautiful? (8175 Views)

Is Ini Edo Bleaching? - (see Pictures) / Is Ini Edo Really Pregnant? / Here Is Ini Edo's Website: Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lindalee(f): 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2008
I have been having this argument with my friends about the talented actress, do u think she is beautiful? facially her shape and all that cos i really want to know. to me she's just a talented actress and nothing more. whats ur opinion
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by TawaTemi1(f): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2008
This depends on your own definition of beauty!

Remember, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by clareomiz(f): 10:04am On May 01, 2008
no! no!! no!!!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by sameolg616(m): 2:51am On May 11, 2008
firstly,may god bless whoever posted this topic, i really dont understand whatz the fuzz about the bimbo,
you will only look at a fine gal once, for this gal,you will look severally and still wonder everydaywhy you just can place her between fine and beautiful,
the simple answer is:SHE IS SO FAR AWAY FROM BEAUTIFUL OF FINE.she is just SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE,
CHECK OUT THE munachi abiis of this world, you will decide in just a split second
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Love44(f): 3:46am On May 11, 2008
Are you idiots beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by clemcykul(f): 10:27am On May 12, 2008
i hope to heavens they are not!

how beautiful are you?
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by hotshawlng(m): 12:39pm On May 12, 2008
Nope! She's just sexy and maybe, pretty!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 13, 2008
Love44:

Are you idiots beautiful?

Who do we have here? Mrs Ini Edo's ass licker. Isn't NR enough for you sucker?

@ Topic
I don't think her facial beauty should be discussed because it's obvious she has a pretty face. Her acting skills and whatever else should be discussed!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by vicade(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2008
She has a nice shape with big boobs and a big bum andher face sometimes gives this sexy vibe.

For me oo, she is alright for a couple of nights but after that nothing else so i conclude she is beautiful only for a couple of nights or a one night stand kind of thing.

She is not the kind of girl i will want to wake up with by my side for the rest of my life but yet again, she is alright,hot and talented.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Bblak(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2008
She's got a beautiful face and delivers her role well. lipsrsealed
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by dani1luv: 5:15pm On May 17, 2008
Nope she's nt beautiful at all look at this pic

is she beautiful or not now

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 17, 2008
ini is only attractive,not beautiful
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:41am On May 18, 2008
dani1luv:

Nope she's nt beautiful at all look at this pic

is she beautiful or not now

Abeg, we have a lot of her beautiful pics. Love her or hate her but you can't deny she has a lovely face!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by yongbabe(f): 2:36pm On May 18, 2008
of course she is.
Ppl just r 2 judemental when it comes to her.

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2008
yong babe:

of course she is.
Ppl just r 2 judemental when it comes to her.

You are right, she is.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lucabrasi(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2008
she is not beautiful,she is sexy and voluptous which has made up for the lack of beauty,
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 19, 2008
@ lucabrasi

She has a pretty face and that's all. There is nothing sexy or attractive about her and having a big ass doesn't make her a sex symbol! tongue
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by lucabrasi(m): 3:34am On May 20, 2008
well speaking from a guy's point of view she s not fine,the eye balls r not doing her any favours, and for naija society in general her kind of shape is sexy in naija o lol
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 20, 2008
Well the rolling might not be her fault. The lips licking is more irritating though. She needs a lip wetter! cool

In the Naija society I know, Mercy Johnson has a sexy figure 8. Girls with big asses and tummies full Naija, so Ini is not so special when it comes to body structure.
However I give her the face!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by tngtech(m): 9:14pm On May 20, 2008
Ini Edo is pretty. She is created on Sunday Morning.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by londoner: 10:08am On May 21, 2008
In a room full of pretty Nigerian women, she wouldn't really  stand out IMO. She does have nice eyes though.
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 10:58am On May 21, 2008
Well the rolling might not be her fault. The lips licking is more irritating though. She needs a lip wetter! Cool

In the Naija society I know, Mercy Johnson has a sexy figure 8. Girls with big asses and tummies full Naija, so Ini is not so special when it comes to body structure.
However I give her the face!

uve said it all,mercy's shape is hot,honestly me think say mercy is hotter in shape dan ini
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by acidrop(f): 11:03am On May 21, 2008
she's gat the whole natural booty going on for her. she is beautiful
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by janami(f): 2:34pm On May 21, 2008
well, ini is beautiful, she shld just act it tongue
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 21, 2008
She's fine
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by blackky23(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2008
when you talk abt beauty, alot of factors are involve, someone should post her picture with bikini, then i will evalaute her
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Esss(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2008
@ Topic

HELLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NO .

Did u get that??

I said,

HELLZ NO
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by cescky(m): 12:50am On May 22, 2008
beautiful? well dont know about that
sex appeal, yes
succelent yansh, two thumbs up
succulent breast, thumbs up
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 11:48am On May 23, 2008
Esss:

@ Topic

HELLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ NO .

Did u get that??
I said,

HELLZ NO
I didn't get that quite well cause I reckon she not as bad as you make it sound

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by jaymdee(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2008
Dat picture is not a good representation of my client. As her publicist thats my position. mail for clarifications (oks_5000@yahoo.com)

Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 23, 2008
@ jaymdee

Yes, yes and I am her sister! Chai, why person go make lying his hobby? Even if we nor know you for real life doesn't give you the right to lie unnecessarily!
Re: Is Ini Edo Beautiful? by DonEse125(f): 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2008
HELL NO!
HELL TO THE NO!
and did i forget HEEEELLLLLLL NO!
now that that's over with,lemme try to be objective here.some of d pictures posted above are rily,rily nice,i'l give her that,but,d girl's got chest hair!i rest my case. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim N Kourtney Kardashian, Who Got Ths Best Butt? / We Never Knew Zack Orji’s First Son Leo’nel Was This Cute! / I Hate My Boobs, They Are Just Too Big - Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.