Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,285 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Revealed: Top 5 Underrated Games Of Current-gen - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Revealed: Top 5 Underrated Games Of Current-gen (1002 Views)

What Game Remakes Will You Love To See On Current Gen Consoles / Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: Top 5 Underrated Games Of Current-gen by vowiski(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
As the current generation of gaming which started in 2005 gradually falls out of power and resources to handle next-gen gaming, we will take a look at some great games which didn't get get enough reception from gamers across the world. These games had everything to become an instant success, some truly deserve it, but for some reason, they just didn't get it. I won't try to explain why but we will just refresh our memory with some of the great titles that used the capacity of current generation gaming in a remarkable way.

5. Stuntman: Ignition

The original Stuntman for last gen was a great but the same cannot be said of the sequel which was released on the Xbox 360 and the PS3 in the 2007. THQ acquired the rights from Atari to publish the game on current gen console, but it is totally in doubt if gamers ever knew of the existence of this game.

It is a trial and error based video game, though I am not a fan but what it brings can be fun at times. You take the role of a stunt-driver who has access to various cars, which you will use to navigate different sets. Obviously, you fail multiple times in attempt to complete the task but once you do, you drive perfectly. The overall experience is satisfying and exciting. Anyone who wanted a break from the flooded FPS market could easily lay his hand on this.

4. Stranglehold
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/06/top-5-underrated-games-of-current-gen.html

(1) (Reply)

Playstation 4 Design [PIC!!] / A Nigerian Man Dies After An Attempt To Sell A Playstation 4 Console Online / I Need Clean Used PS 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.