Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic (1118 Views)

My Unpaid Salary Is Suffering My Family / Dearest Nigerians, People Are Suffering.. Read This! / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by ggood: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
Her daughter is suffering from a rare genetic disease progeria, and she was wondering why everyone seem to have hair, so her mother shaved her hair to comfort her

Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by baby124: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
AwWww, so cute. I have watched something on this condition. You both seem to be happy and doing well. smiley

1 Like

Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by juman(m): 11:08am On Jun 02, 2013
The God of mankind.
Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Omg, this is an extremely rare disease. The babies start aging extremely early,their body is as fragile as an old person. I hope life saving treatment is found before she leaves this world cos the prognosis is not good.
The mum is very pretty, can imagine how pretty the child would have been.
Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Epidermolysis bullosa in newborns is another terrible disease. When I see such I pray for the babies in Nigeria cos our healthcare can't handle them.
imagine a newborns skin peeling and forming blisters. Baby is wrapped up and in pain, mum can't even hold her baby. Baby will spend months in hospital or most of her life if infection doesn't kill first. My first patient during internship,had to be taken off the case. So sad sad
Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by Tinkybabe(f): 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Love of a mother!
I don't think there's any treatment for this disease yet.
It's a very rare disease and it comes without warning
May God help us.
This is a video of a 14year old sufferer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHiSiGTVDj8
Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by juman(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^

Human being is nothing but created being.

I bow to YOU, salute YOU and praise YOU my creator. The owner of the heaven and earth.
Re: Her Daughter Is Suffering From A Rare Genetic by feminineA: 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2013
Really cute! It is well op. Too many things we can't question God about. Pray for the very best for you

(1) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Ivf Centers In Nigeria, Share Your Tetimonies Here / Marriage! What If U Dnt Want It In Ur Life?.... Pls Help Me Guys / See What Alcohol Did To This Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.