Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House (1909 Views)

Ruby On Rails Developers In Nigeria / Where Are The Flex Developers in Nigeria? / Are There Any C# Developers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by johnbosco(m): 6:02pm On Aug 18, 2005
hi guys any java mobile app developer in house?
woudl love to get to ask some important questions

1 Like

Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by smartsoft(m): 2:03am On Aug 19, 2005
Post ur questions
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by hotangel2(f): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2005
Ask them. Even if we don't know the answer to your question, we might help you do research about it. smiley
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by Chxta(m): 8:29pm On Aug 19, 2005
We are waiting...
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by skima(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2005
Post am also interested.
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by spartan117(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
@johnbosco ask me any question and I'll give u the answer!
I know stackoverflow didn't exist in your day but it exists now grin
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2020
johnbosco:

You never got to ask your question bro
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2020
spartan117:
@johnbosco ask me any question and I'll give u the answer!
I know stackoverflow didn't exist in your day but it exists now grin

Since 05 bro calm down. He would've given up by now.
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by ekrizz(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow... This is a long time post
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by ekrizz(m): 6:02am On Sep 12, 2020
DanTheGeek:

Since 05 bro calm down. He would've given up by now.

grin grin lol
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by OGWILLS123: 10:29am On Sep 12, 2020
johnbosco:
We are all hears grin
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by Xperienx(m): 10:44am On Sep 12, 2020
Wow 2005, you all waiting to answer his question would even like to learn from him if you should see him now. That's about 15years of Java development experience assuming he didn't started earlier than 2005

The world is so technologically driven that someone with 2years of experience with any programming language can do great stuffs let alone 15years. 5 years is even a monster in the stack

I hope he didn't gave up then

1 Like

Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 12, 2020
Xperienx:
Wow 2005, you all waiting to answer his question would even like to learn from him if you should see him now. That's about 15years of Java development experience assuming he didn't started earlier than 2005

The world is so technologically driven that someone with 2years of experience with any programming language can do great stuffs let alone 15years. 5 years is even a monster in the stack

I hope he didn't gave up then

I swear down
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by etoluw: 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2020
me i am just learning java.

i am having problems understanding the collection classes (i.e arraylist, queue, sortedset etc)

i would really appreciate if someone could help me out
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by GideonG(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
I have been in nairaland since 2007, was inspired by programming section cos I used to visit it everyday. I learned Java in 2013 + Android development too...

But right now I only do web development in Vue3 + Tailwind css

Then AI/ Machine Learning/Data Science

By the way this is the first ever post on programming section of Nairaland.

Shout-out to everyone that has benefited from NL in one way or the other
Re: Java/Java Mobile Developers in the House by vheckthor1: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2020
where is johnbosco, the name is strikingly similar to my friend's name back in secondary school

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys, I Need Your Opinion On This App Esp. Lordzouga And Dhtml / Na Who Design/redesign Http://selfcare.spectranet.com.ng? / Looking For Android App Development Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.