Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

(Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? (2709 Views)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by chelseabmw(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
Just curious!
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
her frontside, backside and hidden side ..... sad
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by True2myself24(f): 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
^^^^
Oh... that's interesting to know
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
1. Being industrious

2. Pretty

3. Right curves

4. Morally and exceptional descent

5. Respectful

6. Very Neat

5. Good smile

6. Confident

7. Jealous

8. Exceptionally Caring

9. Suppotive

10. Ready for sex anytime, anyhow, anywhere!

I knw u might think i can't get this, but by chance or default, i av never dated less. Some of these things she might av to learn, but d potential will be there and spotty!

Anything less, ur azz is dumped!

1 Like

Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by chelseabmw(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
joeydozzy: her frontside, backside and hidden side ..... sad

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by sakaguchi(m): 1:07am On Jun 02, 2013
ASSnal, WOMANchester, SHAPEsea, SENSEpanyol, Bayern MONEY, anf FOODham.

4 Likes

Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Princessmel(f): 5:26am On Jun 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: 1. Being industrious

2. Pretty

3. Right curves

4. Morally and exceptional descent

5. Respectful

6. Very Neat

5. Good smile

6. Confident

7. Jealous

8. Exceptionally Caring

9. Suppotive

10. Ready for sex anytime, anyhow, anywhere!

I knw u might think i can't get this, but by chance or default, i av never dated less. Some of these things she might av to learn, but d potential will be there and spotty!

Anything less, ur azz is dumped!
I never knew jealousy was a likeable trait, I mean I get jealous over the stupidest things even if the guy is not my boyfriend and I thought this was a huge turnoff?

2 Likes

Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by usermane(m): 6:25am On Jun 02, 2013
A lot, dude but overall, i think her personality does it for me. Hence, we got 2 b friends for a while before i decide whether am attracted or not. I can fall for a stranger
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by usermane(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Princessmel:
I never knew jealousy was a likeable trait, I mean I get jealous over the stupidest things even if the guy is not my boyfriend and I thought this was a huge turnoff?
You know, princess... We ought to be careful when we read people 's opinion online cos sometimes words on paper cant express a fellow 's mind absolutely.
Yes it is true some persons love 'jealousy' but not any kind of jealousy is a turn on,getting jealous over little things might seem lovely initially,but on d long run, it becomes frustrating. Also the way jealousy is expressed matters a lot. Throwing a fit frequently out of jealousy cant be any attractive.
For instance when i add that i like bossy girls. It doesnt mean i like loud,controlling,dictating and arrogant kind of girls. It mean i like girls that r bossy in a protective,cute and caring manner.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Oohrhii(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2013
With me..just o2 things would put a lady in my class or serious consideration. In fact very serious consideration.

1- Big breast...the bigger the better

2- Flat tummy.. Is so so hate big tummys.

All other things are bonuses....of course fine face nah!

Dats me!
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 11:45am On Jun 02, 2013
joeydozzy: her frontside, backside and hidden side ..... sad

Yeah. That too tongue grin
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
sakaguchi: ASSnal, WOMANchester, SHAPEsea, SENSEpanyol, Bayern MONEY, anf FOODham.
nice one!
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by MrCork: 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013

...White women (long hair, real hair, naturral hair,loyal, faithful, sensitive, more carin, feed u wit balance diet, half cast kids, more cultured, more reserved, Gods gift to black men)
wink
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by AtheistD(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
...White women (long hair, real hair, batiral hair,loyal, faithful, sensitive, more carin, feed u wit balance diet, half cast kids, more cultured, more reserved, Gods gift to black men) wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You have opened up a can of worms grin
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by shizzle11(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
If you have a list of what you want in a woman and you get 60% of that in your woman, thank God. If you're waiting for 90%, u'll wait till eternity. That doesn't mean I don't have my wish list thou
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by shizzle11(m): 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
sakaguchi: ASSnal, WOMANchester, SHAPEsea, SENSEpanyol, Bayern MONEY, anf FOODham.

gringringrin
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by 50calibre(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...White women (long hair, real hair, naturral hair,loyal, faithful, sensitive, more carin, feed u wit balance diet, half cast kids, more cultured, more reserved, Gods gift to black men)
wink

Mr cork the clown! As sad as this sounds, I'm inclined to agree with you on this. Black women are full of drama.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by usermane(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
why so much emphasis on body features sakaguchi? This is your comment and 3 people liked it, so 4 people in all,here in this short thread want all these body features as number 1, if not the only things that matters to them in women. Am not impressed if those are what attract you. Am not trying to judge or be modest but to b honest it would do us good if we tone down our emphasis for bodily features and concentrate more on who she is. It is true that beauty matters,but Women should be loved for who they are and not what they have or we can get from them.
If we want to raise powerful,independent women capable of contributing positively to the community we should see,appreciate and love them for whom they are, their character and not for any part of their body, food or money.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by HURUCHI(m): 3:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
usermane:
why so much emphasis on body features sakaguchi? This is your comment and 3 people liked it, so 4 people in all,here in this short thread want all these body features as number 1, if not the only things that matters to them in women. Am not impressed if those are what attract you. Am not trying to judge or be modest but to b honest it would do us good if we tone down our emphasis for bodily features and concentrate more on who she is. It is true that beauty matters,but Women should be loved for who they are and not what they have or we can get from them.
If we want to raise powerful,independent women capable of contributing positively to the community we should see,appreciate and love them for whom they are, their character and not for any part of their body, food or money.

good lurk
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

wink
Mr cork at it again >: grin grin grin
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Princessmel:
i aint talkin of when u cause trouble all around in d name of being jealousy though. But be concerned in what i do with the opposite sex.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by HURUCHI(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i aint talkin of when u cause trouble all around in d name of being jealousy though. But be concerned in what i do with the opposite sex.

everything
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by sakaguchi(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
usermane:
Uhm! I don't know what to say to this, did you by chance see SENSEpanyol and FOODham there? Just asking because the last time I checked, being a good cook and being sensible are not bodily features.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by ayobase(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
I knew right from day one that we are soon gonna be having the "guys" version.

What makes me wanna look a girl again is her front and back...just to be sure before knowing if she is beautiful or not!
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
Intelligent
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by chelseabmw(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

wink

lol
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
A warm personality, a tiny waist on wide hips and a well shaped assss that's not too big. A great sense of humour and a nice smile. cool

1 Like

Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Just be yourself and nothing else(but if u're bitchy then be someone else) to me i like stability not ready for anything unpredictable in a negative way.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Vanneni: A warm personality, a tiny waist on wide hips and a well shaped assss that's not too big. A great sense of humour and a nice smile. cool
ehmmmmmmmmm you are describing your criteria for "ur" babe or helping the men describe some criterias. if the former wink
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 03, 2013
pc guru:
ehmmmmmmmmm you are describing your criteria for "ur" babe or helping the men describe some criterias. if the former wink
My own criteria. smiley
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
Vanneni: My own criterian. smiley
cry noooooo why did you change your profile pix, it was my muse. cry
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2013
pc guru:
cry noooooo why did you change your profile pix, it was my muse. cry
Hehe! cheesy cheesy I'm thrilled. smiley I've you voted in the ongoing Miss NL competition? If you haven't please do and off course, vote for me. wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! / Are Ladies Attracted To Intelligence? / Who Is There In Your Life That You Would Take A Bullet For?truth Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.