Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. (25839 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
Indications that Boko Haram insurgents who say they are against Western education and anything to do with the west, have been deceitful, emerged yesterday after troops found packs of condoms, used and unused, in their camps.

Also found were syringes and narcotic drugs believed to have been used by the insurgents to get high before embarking on their deadly attacks.

A statement by the Director, Defence Information, Brig-General Chris Olukolade entitled, ‘Life in Terrorists Camp: Condoms Everywhere’, reads, “More of the dirty sides of the insurgents’ life style are being revealed as troops continue to stumble on strange and bizarre objects such as several used and unused condoms as well as charms and amulets of various shapes seen in the captured terrorists’ camps.
“Other common items are syringes, test tubes and hand gloves usually found in the rubbles of most of the destroyed camps.

“Apart from chemicals and materials for producing Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) narcotics of all types are also found to be common features as troops combed through camps in Sambisa forest, New Marte, and others.

“Meanwhile, Defence Headquarters (DHQ) Assessment teams are in Yobe and Adamawa States to update the reports on the conduct of security operations in those states since deployment of troops in line with the State of Emergency.

Read more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/emergency-condoms-narcotic-drugs-flood-boko-haram-camps/

3 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:05am On Jun 02, 2013
If it is true, i'm not surprised
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by chiozor: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2013
:owtf angry
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Ibiyade(m): 11:07am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by ifebosco: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2013
they should publish pictures please to show their members

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by dulaman: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2013
whaaat! to ease tension i guess.

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Ibiyade(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Read more http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/emergency-condoms-narcotic-drugs-flood-boko-haram-camps/
who no like berra thing? Konji no good for body oooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Ibiyade(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by onyeguy: 11:10am On Jun 02, 2013
grin shocked so this people still have time yash woman : grin

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Joshcoli(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2013
I will be back...

3 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by freebreezeyz(m): 11:10am On Jun 02, 2013
very wonderful indeed......however, an end to their reign is all i solicit from God.....Nigeria needs peace, sincerely, TRUE PEACE.....then after that we now tackle corruption and other vices.....

*but on a second thought, what were the condoms used for? and on whom? shocked...Ends shall never wonder*

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Artless360(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2013
D ar nt muslimz and neva wil b 1..xcept d repent

6 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Opey4luv(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2013
They are against anything Western and yet they are using youtube to post videos, they are using drugs, using condoms, and others. Are they learner

2 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by nairalad: 11:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Criminals fighting for their cause. It was never for Islam. May Allah continue to reveal their evil intentions. More awaits them on the Day of Judgement InShaAllah.

34 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by jogrin0(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Boko d Bleep boko....bt y em d use condom naaa....abi dem no wan multiply

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Rawshal(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2013
u can nw see dat dis idiot bh calling demsev muslim ar not in anyway near islam.der jst working in vain inwhich hell wil b der destinatn if dey die without repentance

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2013
I said it, those peoples are gays, f*ck!ng eachoda...or where do dey get females?

14 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by nairalad: 11:15am On Jun 02, 2013
onye guy: grin shocked so this people still have time yash woma : grin

They might as well be fu£king themselves from behind.

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by IAMBREEZY: 11:16am On Jun 02, 2013
I thought they are holy,fucckin illiterates
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by T9ksy(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Oh well, I guess its good news seeing as it means they (boko haram) are practising safe sex and not

leaving us with more almajiris to cater for. I say, more grease to their elbows. In fact, I suggest our army drops

bombs and condoms on their remaining enclaves.

8 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by chaloner(m): 11:19am On Jun 02, 2013
More of the dirty sides of the insurgents’ lifestyle are being revealed as troops continue to stumble on strange and bizarre objects such as several used and unused condoms as well as charms and amulets of various shapes in the captured terrorists camps.

Defence spokesman, Brigadier-General Chris Olukolade, who made the revelation, said that other common items found by troops in the terrorists camps also included syringes, test tubes and hand gloves usually found in the rubbles of most of the destroyed camps.

According to him, apart from chemicals and materials for producing Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), narcotics of all types were also found to be common features as troops combed through camps in Sambisa forest, New Marte, and others.

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2013
So the heavenly virgins are infected with HIV and STD?? They are also practising gay marriage in Boko Haram. Well am not surprised because man must fu*ck in other to think sharperly. Matchewwww. JTF should continue the attack so that Boko Haram will run out of fu*ck and food. Hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by dplomaticVal: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2013
They
were deployed to capture
BH insurgents, so what
benefit do they derive by picking
used CDs. pheww.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by IAMBREEZY: 11:20am On Jun 02, 2013
#me@:
I said it, those peoples are gays, f*ck!ng eachoda...or where do dey get females?
they re all gays

4 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by naptu2: 11:26am On Jun 02, 2013
dplomaticVal: They
were deployed to capture
BH insurgents, so what
benefit do they derive by picking
used CDs. pheww.

DNA?

5 Likes

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Afroconnect: 11:29am On Jun 02, 2013
Common criminals and meceneries from Arab,lost souls relying on drugs.Its a shame that Arewa and Northern Governors forum see such low lives as crusaders of justice or rather as freedom fighters of the Islam Nation.
When the reality is that Saudi Arabia,Quatar,and Sheiks in the Arab world use them to propagate their selfish ideology to gain more populace for political prominence.
These Northern clowns don't know that they are being used by the Arabs,and the colonised Fulani cow rearer from the desert who is a perpetual slave to the Arabs.
I assure you my man,if there is crisis in Nigeria and you go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar,you will be treated like a second class citizen.Be wise,Love and protect your home.
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / NSA Knew About $43.4m, NIA Boss Oke Tells Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.