Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. (25844 Views)

Army Destroys Boko-Haram Camps In Alagarno, Sambisa Forests [PHOTOS] / Troops Clear Boko Haram Camps,Market,Rescue Many(photos) / Nigerian Troops Record Great Victory As They Clear Boko Haram Camps.graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by kamelonaire(m): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
shameless also neds gud tins
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Limaoscar: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Like I said, if they werent in a war situation nor their sovereignty threatened,and were not fighting as a nation, it would be wrong of them.
(Quote) (Report

Hmmmmm..........have you ever heard the term "Rules of engagement" since you talked about war?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by hikmoj(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
IAMBREEZY: I thought they are holy,fucckin illiterates
these is no any holy prsn dat wil engage in terrorism
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Afroconnect: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
Opey4luv: They are against anything Western and yet they are using youtube to post videos, they are using drugs, using condoms, and others. Are they learner
My brother they are cows,their own no surprise me,wetin suprise me na how more enlightened Northerners-i.e Arewa,and Northern Elders forum dey regard such low lifes as custodians of the Northern empire and fighters for their religion.it is a pity...I sorry for the poor man in that region.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by hikmoj(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nacl: Am nt surprised wt dis news... That religion can never do without women & f**k.. No wonder Most of their extremism hinges on d promises of gettin more of dis in ''paradise''.
how many imams hav u heard banged dia women in mosques?lets assess islam&christianity in terms of indecency&promiscuity we'll know who'll outdo d other.condemn only d barbaric insurgents&stop attackin d whole muslims
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by hikmoj(m): 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

islam is not perfect. it talks many wrong things. which is why muslims have all sorts of evil practices.
if islam is not perfect which religion is perfect ?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
hikmoj: if islam is not perfect which religion is perfect ?

Pagan religions.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by JoelFelix(m): 10:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
onye guy: grin shocked so this people still have time yash woman : grin
are they not human being or don't they have human feelings?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by JoelFelix(m): 10:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Artless360: D ar nt muslimz and neva wil b 1..xcept d repent
guy, burn your gist, if they are not Muslim, then, what are they?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by hikmoj(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

muslims killed so many Pagans to spread their religion. they emulated the example of muhammad who himself killed many Traditionalists to spread islam. also dont forget the mass murder of the entire tribe of Banu Qurayza ( a mass slaughter of 800-900 Arab tribesmen and ra.pe of their women by muhammad himself).

I will do my duty to say to the world, islam is haram and bokohalal.
i could detect some signs of psychological problem in u?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by centpado(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2013
saw this comment on the vanguard website-Azolike Nony Nonso Pbuh-Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Nigeria
They are still doing the work of allah. Prophet muhammad raped his slave while fighting wars with the jewish population at the time, so wat is stopping his followers? Sex is neva a sin in islam as long as u don't practice incest. Many Brig-General Chris Olukolade do not even knw islamic religion. I suggest he should get himself a copy of hadith and sunnah of Prophet muhammad because I knw they did it the muhammad-way.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
hikmoj: i could detect some signs of psychological problem in u?

you have lost your mind. You are just not willing to accept the bitter truth, I threw @ your face.

repent and revert to Nigerian religion. or else you will suffer . .
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by mafioso47(m): 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: What do you expect from people who pray with their azz in the air wink
your own case is critical ooo lmao!
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1310328/narcotic-drugs-condoms-found-boko-haram#16020918

lol @ the random condoms.

well, they may be insurgents but they are still men.
and men have needs, i suppose. undecided

anyway, i don't much care about that...it's eradicating them as a unit
that should be most important. this has been dragging on for too long man.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by nature29ice: 11:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow so dis men called BH dey yansh women, o boy
No be small tin ooo even dey use condom hahaha
Make I ask guy fit pregnant guy. So BH guys like
Bleep no worry HIV is der portion
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Emzdou: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2013
Ah quess they needed sumfin to ease thier tension.... To cool off.... Lmao
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by jkendy(m): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2013
As for narcotics, am not surprised cus datz their source of lunatism. But for condons...... Do they need it in "ALJANA" (paradise) where virgins are believed to be waiting for them?
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by nellyelitz(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2013
After they'll come and tell us about sharia law and sharia state.am sure they do it on d mat they used for their 'prayers'.Retareded Nonentities.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by LeJeun3: 9:49am On Jun 03, 2013
Please what is their cause?? undecided undecided undecided
nairalad: Criminals fighting for their cause. It was never for Islam. May Allah continue to reveal their evil intentions. More awaits them on the Day of Judgement InShaAllah.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Afritop(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2013
NO WONDER SHEKAU USED TO COMPLAIN AND CRY VIA THE MEDIA TO THE FEDERAL GOVT THAT THEY SHOULD RELEASE THEIR WOMEN. I think they also kidnap women for sexual purposes given the number of women and children recovered from their hideout by the JTF
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Beync(f): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2013
Pack those things to their godfather buhari for safekeeping, they must go and collect them back after retreat. bastaardads
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by free2ryhme: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2013
maybe they were getting intimate with their spiritual virgins
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Slimchase(m): 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
;DBody no bi Firewood naa !!

1 Like

Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by Andyforte: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2013
They did it all in the name of Allah. They broke in to banks, stole, killed children, and now this.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by dljbd1(m): 1:53am On Jun 04, 2013
I'm sure majority are homosexuals
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by dirifred(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2013
Artless360: D ar nt muslimz and neva wil b 1..xcept d repent
Quite living in denial, they are muslims, fanatic muslim for that matter. they have their sponsors among muslim Elites, they do everything(including terrorism) through the help of muslims. they are bad just like the koran thought them to be; they are figthing "holy war, Jihad " for your religion. Its a pitty your muslim elite in politics keeps surporting them in different ways while the common muslim deny them. Quite frankly, Every muslim is a JIHADIST, my sincere believe
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by dirifred(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2013
hikmoj: how many imams hav u heard banged dia women in mosques?lets assess islam&christianity in terms of indecency&promiscuity we'll know who'll outdo d other.condemn only d barbaric insurgents&stop attackin d whole muslims
You are all one and thesame my brother. don't be ashamed of your religous believes, take it the way it is.
Re: Narcotic Drugs, Condoms Found In Boko-Haram Camps. by kamelonaire(m): 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
after been involve in deedly incident, those useless fellow human being they use condom. If i shld ask who are they using it for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Creates New Office, Appoints Tukur As 'Ambassador At Large' / Fayose To Buhari: Go Ahead And Probe Jonathan, Don't Announce It / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.