Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? (1947 Views)

Representative Of Arewa Consultative Forum Decries Case Against Saraki / No One Thinks That These People Are Representative Of Christians / 4eva:Position Of "Oba or Obale or Bale" Just Mean Representative of the Emperor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Please I am not trying to be facetious here. I am new to this forum but the more I follow some of the threads, especially in the Politics section, the more I wonder if the profiles I encounter on those threads are truly representative of Nigerian. Or have I stumbled into the "Jerry Springer" crowd of Nigerian public discourse? You know...the mouth-breathers, the flat-earthers and the low-information crowd. Doubt me? Just open any topic on the Politics section and most what you will see are people spewing raw bigotry and displaying a level of grasp of issues that would make my kindergartener son cringe.

I really do hope that the characters I have encountered here are not a true sampling of my compatriots, otherwise we are as doomed as the wooly mammoth. Or what do y'all think?
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by kkkp: 12:18am On Jun 02, 2013
grin
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by PvtParts1: 12:29am On Jun 02, 2013
ikenga67: Please I am not trying to be facetious here. I am new to this forum but the more I follow some of the threads, especially in the Politics section, the more I wonder if the profiles I encounter on those threads are truly representative of Nigerian. Or have I stumbled into the "Jerry Springer" crowd of Nigerian public discourse? You know...the mouth-breathers, the flat-earthers and the low-information crowd. Doubt me? Just open any topic on the Politics section and most what you will see are people spewing raw bigotry and displaying a level of grasp of issues that would make my kindergartener son cringe.
I really do hope that the characters I have encountered here are not a true sampling of my compatriots, otherwise we are as doomed as the wooly mammoth. Or what do y'all think?
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by Rgp92: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Most dont even lives in Nigeria, dont take them too seriously
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by Ifetex(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2013
Nigeria is the giant of Africa, so is Nairaland to 9ger websit
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:40am On Jun 02, 2013
I thought you had a point, until you suggested that most Nigerians are MORE educated than Nairalanders.

It is the opposite. The Nigerians with access to the internet, and the Nigerians that are educated enough to understand politics are the at the very top of Nigerian society. Most people here are NOT representative of the Nigerian public.

When Reuben Abati writes a response to APC using all manner of big words, do you think most Nigerians understand? NO!

Many Nigerians don't even fully speak English. Many in the North only speak Hausa. Nairalanders might joke about witches and wizards, but many Nigerians actually believe in them. Many Nigerians do not even know who their politicians are. According to the government, over 60% of Nigerians are illiterate and 80% live in less than N160 a day. At the same time most NL'ers think the poverty in Naija is a lie, because most live so far away from it.

Nairaland does not represent the majority of Nigerians, but not for the reasons you mentioned.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by geeez: 6:54am On Jun 02, 2013
I think it is truly representative of Nigerians. I was at the airport in Enugu some weeks back waiting for a flight to Lgos and was chatting with this female Igbo passenger who is an unrepentant Yoruba hater. I was so shocked she could say to my face that she will do everything to ensure anyone sent to her branch (she's a banker as well) is laid off or transferred. She swore that over her dead body will any of her kids marry or have anything to do with any Yoruba person.

I just think Yoruba people have been too tolerant for too long

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by FrankC3: 6:55am On Jun 02, 2013
Look at it this way, about a week to the last Presidential elections in 2011, Buhari won the election by a landslide on nairaland. Less than one week after the NL polls were concluded, the same Buhari lost the real life election by a landslide and GEJ was decleared winner. His most active e-supporters as in 2011 as it is today are SWners and the ONLY State GEJ lost to Ribadu, not even Buhari in the SW was Osun.

What we have here are a band of noise makers, tampered in the act of propaganda and experienced in the trade of betrayal, and that is why their opinion does not count. If you watch the postings here, you will notice how GEJ 'will only win SE and SS votes in 2015' while APC will win the SW and 'North', the 'North of which represent three times the whole of SE+SS votes'. This, they call political sophistication. You will see the result again in 2015.

Look again at Amaechi issue. The very people that need NGF most did not even observe when they killed the body 'because they want to embarrass the President'. Today, GEJ is better positioned to push his policies without bothering about extra layer of challenge from the NGF.

There are many more instances. NL is so detached from reality. Most live in the UK anyway, so it is not unexpected.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:01am On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^^^^

This has nothing to do with what the poster was asking, which is "Are Nairalanders representative of the Nigerian public?"

PDP wins elections because it is able to get the average Nigerian (an illiterate, poorly educated, hungry person) to the polls by using ethnic, religious, and other means.

Most people that voted for PDP AND CPC had no idea who the candidates were, or what the candidates really believed. Most were just blindly following their religious leaders, their village chiefs, and other "ogas" that had been bought off by the warring political parties.

Don't confuse votes, with what Nigerians actually think. The PDP supporters on this site are not representative of the people. The ACN supporters on this site are not representative of the people. The CPC supporters on this site are not representative of the people. Etc.

This is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by geeez: 7:01am On Jun 02, 2013
Frank-C:
Look at it this way, about a week to the last Presidential elections in 2011, Buhari won the election by a landslide on nairaland. Less than one week after the NL polls were concluded, the same Buhari lost the real life election by a landslide and GEJ was decleared winner. His most active e-supporters as in 2011 as it is today are SWners and the ONLY State GEJ lost to Ribadu, not even Buhari in the SW was Osun.

What we have here are a band of noise makers, tampered in the act of propaganda and experienced in the trade of betrayal, and that is why their opinion does not count. If you watch the postings here, you will notice how GEJ 'will only win SE and SS votes in 2015' while APC will win the SW and 'North', the 'North of which represent three times the whole of SE+SS votes'. This, they call political sophistication. You will see the result again in 2015.

Look again at Amaechi issue. The very people that need NGF most did not even observe when they killed the body 'because they want to embarrass the President'. Today, GEJ is better positioned to push his policies without bothering about extra layer of challenge from the NGF.

There are many more instances. NL is so detached from reality. Most live in the UK anyway, so it is not unexpected.

How many of the eBuhari fans voted or could vote?
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by Tigerhead: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2013
Most of the supporters of the PDP and GEJ are in fact representative of the average Nigerian. They may not be in the same financial circumstances as the average Nigerian, but they understand the mechanics of the society.

The opposition party supporters are mainly people who need nairaland to make them feel like Nigerians, they live in far away countries and don't have a clue as to the situation at home. Those at home are either tribalist yorubas or frustrated muslims.

Frank-C:

What we have here are a band of noise makers, tampered in the act of propaganda and experienced in the trade of betrayal, and that is why their opinion does not count.

This is really how they are. So sad.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by bobthebuilder99(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2013
^^^^^

You are forgetting that PDP was the only major party until about 3 months ago. It includes EVERYONE and has no ideology.

Nigeria doesn't have two major political parties yet. So any statements you make about makes up the opposition (all of them must be Yorubas, Muslims, or in the diaspora!) are premature.

We will have to wait for the PDP and APC to truly separate from one another (in ideology and in demographics) before we can see who is really on what side.

And like I said, you are fooling yourself if you think the rich (which is 90% of the people on this site) represent the desires of the poor and middle class. There is no country in the world where that is the truth.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by FrankC3: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2013
bobthebuilder99: ^^^^^

You are forgetting that PDP was the only major party until about 3 months ago. It includes EVERYONE and has no ideology.

Nigeria doesn't have two major political parties yet. So any statements you make about makes up the opposition (all of them must be Yorubas, Muslims, or in the diaspora!) are premature.

We will have to wait for the PDP and APC to truly separate from one another (in ideology and in demographics) before we can see who is really on what side.

And like I said, you are fooling yourself if you think the rich (which is 90% of the people on this site) represent the desires of the poor and middle class. There is no country in the world where that is the truth.

While i agree with some of the points raised here, i think election results show how truly the masses think. If you follow fox news on the run up to 2012 US general elections, you will see how Romney won the elections, just like Buhari. To my mind, there is no clear difference in the thinking of both Romney and APC supporters:

Both believe that what a particular section that they consider minority think does not matter.

Both are very noisy in the media. You remember Trump 'revelation'?

Both believe that all they need to win an election is the support of the 'majority blocks', a block that they failed to realise how erroded they have become.

Both also wanted power for the sake of power, no clear alternative solution to existing problems. Romney was even better here because he proposed a tax regime, however faulted, but ACN leader promised us the BH will disappear 3 months into APC government. To strategy was proposed.

Both had the attention of impressionable section of the society.

My point is that real Nigerians don't think GEJ is persecuting Amaechi, they actually think that Amaechi is being used by the 'born to rule people with the collaboration of ACN to distract GEJ'. They like GEJ for his smiles, he calm attitude, his unassuming personality and his story that is similar to theirs. They like him for some things they can relate with and for rail and roads that they observe difference in, something the NL APC folks call 'mediocrity'. Some of them receive 5000NGN for using the FG ante-natal program, something that does not make sense to NL APC commentators. And with the media attack from left, right and center, they think that it is unfair to treat him this way. They actually consider him a victim. And mark my words, before 2015, this feeling will spread. Look at the response to attack by Tinubu's ACN to SOE. Also look at Dino's home page today. Check El-Rufai's facebook page too.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by Gbawe: 9:11am On Jun 02, 2013
ikenga67: Please I am not trying to be facetious here. I am new to this forum but the more I follow some of the threads, especially in the Politics section, the more I wonder if the profiles I encounter on those threads are truly representative of Nigerian. Or have I stumbled into the "Jerry Springer" crowd of Nigerian public discourse? You know...the mouth-breathers, the flat-earthers and the low-information crowd. Doubt me? Just open any topic on the Politics section and most what you will see are people spewing raw bigotry and displaying a level of grasp of issues that would make my kindergartener son cringe.

The main thing to appreciate is that Nairaland is specifically set-up to attract the dregs of society ditto it's "Jerry Springer" mien. Ultimately, illiterates and ignoramuses ready to fight naked in the market square provide the sort of entertainment and 'pull' the owner of this forum wants.

Look around you today to note that shallowness and controversy is what the world wants to be entertained with. In that respect, do not take this forum to be representative of Nigeria. There are other Nigerian forum where the degree of civility, knowledge and general intelligence is laudable. Naraland just happens to be a zoo where all sorts of wild animals, only fit for the most disorderly jungle, are allowed to act as offensively as they wish. 98% of members who post are only worth ignoring whereas in other forums, the figure may be under 15%.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:56am On Jun 02, 2013
Frank-C:

While i agree with some of the points raised here, i think election results show how truly the masses think. If you follow fox news on the run up to 2012 US general elections, you will see how Romney won the elections, just like Buhari. To my mind, there is no clear difference in the thinking of both Romney and APC supporters:

Both believe that what a particular section that they consider minority think does not matter.

Both are very noisy in the media. You remember Trump 'revelation'?

Both believe that all they need to win an election is the support of the 'majority blocks', a block that they failed to realise how erroded they have become.

Both also wanted power for the sake of power, no clear alternative solution to existing problems. Romney was even better here because he proposed a tax regime, however faulted, but ACN leader promised us the BH will disappear 3 months into APC government. To strategy was proposed.

Both had the attention of impressionable section of the society.

My point is that real Nigerians don't think GEJ is persecuting Amaechi, they actually think that Amaechi is being used by the 'born to rule people with the collaboration of ACN to distract GEJ'. They like GEJ for his smiles, he calm attitude, his unassuming personality and his story that is similar to theirs. They like him for some things they can relate with and for rail and roads that they observe difference in, something the NL APC folks call 'mediocrity'. Some of them receive 5000NGN for using the FG ante-natal program, something that does not make sense to NL APC commentators. And with the media attack from left, right and center, they think that it is unfair to treat him this way. They actually consider him a victim. And mark my words, before 2015, this feeling will spread. Look at the response to attack by Tinubu's ACN to SOE. Also look at Dino's home page today. Check El-Rufai's facebook page too.

APC has done a TERRIBLE job of responding to the State of Emergency. I agree with that 100%.

I disagree with the part in bold. I don't think people from the North think of themselves as "born to rule people". If anything, that is a Southern perspective.

I'm sure the North has real concerns with the way GEJ has handled Boko Haram and I'm sure there is a lot of anger there about the lack of development. However, I don't live in the North, so I won't guess how they feel.

Interesting thing about CPC is that they received 30% of the vote with virtually no political structure. Half the North was still allied to PDP in 2011, but Buhari still won a lot of votes. If the Northerners from the PDP defect to APC, it won't be an easy race. Also have to take into account that the various opposition parties will all be throwing their weight behind the same candidates.

Personally, the only thing I want is economic development. Fashola seems like the best politician for delivering that. Whatever party he runs on, he will have my support.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gbawe:

The main thing to appreciate is that Nairaland is specifically set-up to attract the dregs of society ditto it's "Jerry Springer" mien. Ultimately, illiterates and ignoramuses ready to fight naked in the market square provide the sort of entertainment and 'pull' the owner of this forum wants.

Look around you today to note that shallowness and controversy is what the world wants to be entertained with. In that respect, do not take this forum to be representative of Nigeria. There are other Nigerian forum where the degree of civility, knowledge and general intelligence is laudable. Naraland just happens to be a zoo where all sorts of wild animals, only fit for the most disorderly jungle, are allowed to act as offensively as they wish. 98% of m embers who post are only worth ignoring whereas in other forums, the figure may be under 15%.
You make some interesting point but I don't know why the people that run the forum will deliberately set out to attract the "dregs of society". Could it be that there business model is just to attract traffic to their website regardless of the quality? Could they possibly improve the quality and civility of the discourse if they make people use their real names instead of hiding under puerile aliases to spew hatred?
You say there other fora where Nigerians post with civility, could you point me to some? I go on saharareporters and the language is not much better.
I don't know, I am gradually coming to the sad conclusion that there's something wrong with our collective social psyche. I think Nigeria, in a tragic way, has sort of diminished us all. Just look at all the killings, and all the stealings and all the impunities and all the sexism and all the...you get my drift.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 3:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
geeez: I think it is truly representative of Nigerians. I was at the airport in Enugu some weeks back waiting for a flight to Lgos and was chatting with this female Igbo passenger who is an unrepentant Yoruba hater. I was so shocked she could say to my face that she will do everything to ensure anyone sent to her branch (she's a banker as well) is laid off or transferred. She swore that over her dead body will any of her kids marry or have anything to do with any Yoruba person.

In a back-handed way, you seem to be confirming my suspicion. You first use an incident to make, in my view, a legitimate point. But you could not resist the urge to throw in some reverse bigotry of your own:"Yoruba people have been too tolerant for too long"
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by AndreUweh(m): 3:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
@The OP, NO to your question.
Check out most people who start threads such as Ikwerre are not Igbo or Anioma are not Igbo are mostly people who are not from those groups and enemies of Igbo unity.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
Andre Uweh: @The OP, NO to your question.
Check out most people who start threads such as Ikwerre are not Igbo or Anioma are not Igbo are mostly people who are not from those groups and enemies of Igbo unity.
Then, why are the moderators allowing such threads which seem to serve no purpose other than providing people with a platform to spew bigotry and expose their ignorance?
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by thelastpope10: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Interesting thing about CPC is that they received 30% of the vote with virtually no political structure. Half the North was still allied to PDP in 2011, but Buhari still won a lot of votes. If the Northerners from the PDP defect to APC, it won't be an easy race. Also have to take into account that the various opposition parties will all be throwing their weight behind the same candidates.

Personally, the only thing I want is economic development. Fashola seems like the best politician for delivering that. Whatever party he runs on, he will have my support.

Believe me when I say you took this part unconciously from the ACN/CPC propaganda. The fight for the presidency has never been about good governance. That is something you have to understand. So when you say CPC got 30%, you have to understand the politics at play. CPC in a sense didnt get 30%. What got 30% was the concept of returning the power back to the north. But the big problem for the north itself is that they are even more fragmented today than the south. That is why some of us will continue to laugh at those who keep referring to the north as a block vote region. The north will never have a block vote again. Apart from the middle belt who have gone their own way, the Christian north is completely divided from the Muslim north. The kanuris are divided from the fulanis and so on. The Ombaste incident should give you an idea. There are a lot of angry minorities in the north. Actually, the Fulanis are a small number but have rulled over other tribes for too long.

The Nigerian politics is complex. Most NLs are social media people who like to follow the social media trend which, a lot of times, is disconnected from reality. An example is when you hear people saying Amaechi will defeat GEJ in Rivers state. Edo state for example is an ACN controlled state but GEJ will always win the votes there. That is how Nigeria works. The truth is that anybody trying to deny the existence of tribalism and claiming those supporting GEJ are being tribal is far from reality. Nigeria has always been rulled by tribalism. Buhari put Ekweme in jail and kept Shagari who was president in a hotel. That is Nigeria for you.

The summery of Nigeria is this: The south, especially the SS and SE and now the MD, feels the north have ruled over them for too long and that the north and SW have been very tribalistic. That opinion resonates all over the SS, SE and MB. That opinion is corroborated by the federal character concept and the lopsided favouratism towards the Hausa/Fulani and Yorubas since the 70s. That is why a Buhari candidacy will never work. Now, these regions want their liberation and you cannot persuade them not to seek it. The biggest challenge APC will face is the choice of a presidential candidate. If they choose a core northerner, they will never get the SS, SE, MB and at least 60% of SW votes. There is no northerner out there right now that can command such votes from those regions. If they choose a SW person like Fashola, they would not get the SS, SE and MB votes required. They will not get a block vote from the NE or NW because those regions are only interested in gettting the presidency and would vote the party at the center (PDP) again if they dont get the presidential ticket. The only person that is still likely to bridge the deadlock is a minority like GEJ. People saying northern govs will join APC are funny. Why will they join APC and loose the influence they have built in PDP over the years? Something they wont get in APC, under Buhari and Tinubu? It doesnt work that way. Like I said in a previous thread, the worst case scenario is that the northern politicians will support GEJ again with some kind of arrangement to have their turn in 2019. That is what a worst case scenario will look like

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by fkaz(m): 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ops 2015 general election will say it all

@thelasthope, stop decieving your self with the issue of middle belt.

Who are the middle?

An average middle belt populace prefer to allingn with the core north than SS or SE.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by fkaz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ACM10: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nairalanders are collection of some of the most liberal and the most conservative of the Nigerian society. They are not true representation of the majority of Nigerians who are somewhat less-informed and on the political middle ground.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by thelastpope10: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
fkaz: @ops 2015 general election will say it all

@thelasthope, stop decieving your self with the issue of middle belt.

Who are the middle?

An average middle belt populace prefer to allingn with the core north than SS or SE.

This is the post of a middle belt person on facebook

one of the greatest falsehood in Islam in Nigeria is the census. Common sense shows clearly that the muslims in Nigeria are not nearly as many as the Christians. In Borno State the the percentage of muslims is less than 40. A study of most areas of Borno show that the Christians are the majority. unfortunately the political power lies in the hands of the muslim minority, a fact we must work hard to change.
I once saw a report about my community stating that my community had a 30% muslim population, in a place where there is not a single mosque.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nairalanders are Nigerians and they represent a majority of Nigerians given that the 'True' Nigerians who can speak better for Nigeria do not even come online or make an impact enough to be noticed like Nairalanders do.so there you have it
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by AZeD1(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
Nairalanders are representatives of Nigeria and the politics section shows why the country is the way it is.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Nairalanders are Nigerians and they represent a majority of Nigerians given that the 'True' Nigerians who can speak better for Nigeria do not even come online or make an impact enough to be noticed like Nairalanders do.so there you have it

I kind of dig that your moniker shaa - "lagerwhenindoubt". That definitely should work. I don't get your argument though - are you saying that the more civil and informed Nigerians generally avoid Nairaland or they don't have access to the internet?
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by ikenga67: 7:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
A-ZeD:
Nairalanders are representatives of Nigeria and the politics section shows why the country is the way it is.
I kind of think that you are quite right. I think that Nigeria has somewhat debased our character and eroded our humanity. Take what is going on with the governors forum for example. This is a collegial club of 36 of the 37 most powerful CEOs in our public landscape and see what a show of shame they are playing out in public!
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by fkaz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
one of the greatest falsehood in Islam in Nigeria is the census. Common sense shows clearly that the muslims in Nigeria are not nearly as many as the Christians. In Borno State the the percentage of muslims is less than 40. A study of most areas of Borno show that the Christians are the majority. unfortunately the political power lies in the hands of the muslim minority, a fact we must work hard to change.
I once saw a report about my community stating that my community had a 30% muslim population, in a place where there is not a single mosque.

@thelasthope, thank God you know the truth about middle belt state such as kogi, kwara, niger and nasarawa are all control by muslim except benue and plateau state. So stop the assertion that middle belt will vote for Gej
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by jnoz23(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ posta,
should they represent afghanistan?

1 Like

Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
ikenga67:

I kind of dig that your moniker shaa - "lagerwhenindoubt". That definitely should work. I don't get your argument though - are you saying that the more civil and informed Nigerians generally avoid Nairaland or they don't have access to the internet?

I mean the Nigerians with the means and position to really change the country are hardly on Nairaland.
Re: Are Nairalanders Representative Of Nigerians? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
I wouldn't be so worried as I am sure (105% sure) that Yoruba equivalents of that lady are in their multitudes.

Probably even more so.

I mean just look at Nairaland.

Just look in the mirror.

geeez: I think it is truly representative of Nigerians. I was at the airport in Enugu some weeks back waiting for a flight to Lgos and was chatting with this female Igbo passenger who is an unrepentant Yoruba hater. I was so shocked she could say to my face that she will do everything to ensure anyone sent to her branch (she's a banker as well) is laid off or transferred. She swore that over her dead body will any of her kids marry or have anything to do with any Yoruba person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

G-22 Governorship Aspirants Dump PDP For APC In Akwa Ibom? / Don’t Vote For APC —olu Falae / El-Rufai Adviced Youths Not To Vote For Buhari In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.