Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Designing A School Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Designing A School Website (800 Views)

Designing A Site With Php And Oracle Tutorial (Oracle 10G) / Designing A Website Using Coreldraw Application Package / Designing A Website: For Beginners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Designing A School Website by Chamzy(m): 2:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Hello all webmasters in NL,iam chukwuemeka ihediwa by name,iam a website designer but still learning more about it,iam a young blogger.

Please help me and review my site and tell me if you like it or not.thank you
Re: Designing A School Website by Chamzy(m): 2:52am On Jun 02, 2013
Chamzy: Hello all webmasters in NL,iam chukwuemeka ihediwa by name,iam a website designer but still learning more about it,iam a young blogger.

Please help me and review my site and tell me if you like it or not.thank you
the url is
www.fscstudents.com
Re: Designing A School Website by miracle4(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2013
Chamzy:
the url is
www.fscstudents.com
what is this site supposed to be ?
Re: Designing A School Website by GraphicsPlus(m): 7:52am On Jun 02, 2013
Pls is this a school website or personal website?

The links 'About My School' and 'About Me' are not necessary.
If you are designing it for the students of your school maybe for the purpose of passing certain kind of information to people or to be a kind of portal for the students to access certain information, then you will need to remove anything 'My or Me' from the main nav. Just go to the footer and give credit to your self and your team. You can have a link at the footer that says: Developed by: 'Your name and Friends'. Then make 'Your name and Friends' to be a link. When a user clicks on it, it will then take he to a special page where he can read about you and people that assisted you in developing the site. It's not appropriate to have that kind of link in your main navigation bar. Unless the site is your personal site.
Re: Designing A School Website by yawatide(f): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2013
This site is incomplete. Also, for a site of this nature, pictures of smiling students and some school buildings wouldn't hurt.
Re: Designing A School Website by Napolitano(m): 5:45am On Jun 03, 2013
I'll like to advise you look for a cool site to use as a blueprint when designing a new site.
Re: Designing A School Website by greenmouse(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Use this my website as a sample www.havilahroyalschools.com

1 Like

Re: Designing A School Website by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
Since you called yourself a learner. I will say u did a great job. You tried.
But you need to make the hompage of the weburl be standard. No need to scrol up and down. And you fix in the pictures of the school and some smilling student.
You did well.
Contact me for free tutorials

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Hacker / Website Design Company In lagos 09080906018 / How To Choose Best Web Hosting Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.