Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! (8020 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 4:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Ok basically as the topic says,this is my plight but I want us to stop being friends because i cant handle the feelings anymore so please someone help me,how can I stop being friends with this person without hurting them.
PS: they dont know of my feelings, at least i dont think so cry
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by True2myself24(f): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2013
Tell him the truth. If he's a good guy he'll understand and respect you for that. At least give him some space so you don't cause him to cheat. And you never know how long his relationship with his girlfriend will last.

2 Likes

Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Dygeasy(m): 4:44am On Jun 02, 2013
Its good they don't know about your feelings. Someone would have advised you to stay away from the guy but I'd rather you look elsewhere. If its so impossible, I'd ask you a question; Are you always contented with what you have?

If yes, say yes to that guy that has been pestering you all the while. It can't be that bad, you have your own admirers and suitors. Don't you?

1 Like

Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Pysam(m): 4:57am On Jun 02, 2013
Do you have your own boyfriend then launch deep into your own business maybe it ll help cos if you tell the guy things ll never be the same again.if you re sympathetic about breaking his relationship then don't tell him.find a way to kill the feeling by transferring your energy to something else. And its better that way
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Pysam(m): 5:01am On Jun 02, 2013
The minute you let him no abut your feelins for him just no as well that you have sown a seed that you can't root out cos he ll come for you and he ll find every fault in his present girl just to get to you.pls don't make another girl cry becos you want to enjoy wat your feelings says.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by HARDDON: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2013
sorry to ask op, isnt this just s simple lost that should wear off?

what exactly do you love about him?
his look? wallet? personality ?

if you can place your hands on that stuff, den the prob would be half solved
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by mekaboy(m): 9:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Post your pic here, you might actually get a bf of your own.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by WorldwarIII: 10:52am On Jun 02, 2013
Get rid of the girl! You can do it girl!
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by shizzle11(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2013
World war III: Get rid of the girl! You can do it girl!
Dafuq Its either I read the bolded upside down or I read it from right to left cos I simply can't understand it
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2013
You're on a reeaaallllyyyyy long thing. I don't think you should tell him, cos consciously or unconsciously, he'll come for you, thereby jeopardizing his relationship. So, I think you should start thinking of how to get rid of that feeling.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by AtheistD(m): 11:51am On Jun 02, 2013
Life.... smh. Why oh why must things be so complicated. People always want what someone else has. Once he leaves his gf for you then you dont want him after all and then dump him.

You better leave him alone and keep your distance. Dont give him any explanation... it will only encourage him.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by 190: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2013
Why don't u just sleep with him

You might loose interest after sleeping with him u know
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by AtheistD(m): 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
190: Why don't u just sleep with him

Are you the dude grin
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
HARDDON: sorry to ask op, isnt this just s simple lost that should wear off?

what exactly do you love about him?
his look? wallet? personality ?

if you can place your hands on that stuff, den the prob would be half solved

Honestly, I don't know what it is, I guess im just really happy whenever im around him embarassed
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
190: Why don't u just sleep with him

I dont throw myself on men undecided
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Life.... smh. Why oh why must things be so complicated. People always want what someone else has. Once he leaves his gf for you then you dont want him after all and then dump him.

You better leave him alone and keep your distance. Dont give him any explanation... it will only encourage him.

Are you saying I should just stop talking to him without explaining why? Thats a bit harsh don't you think? sad
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua: You're on a reeaaallllyyyyy long thing. I don't think you should tell him, cos consciously or unconsciously, he'll come for you, thereby jeopardizing his relationship. So, I think you should start thinking of how to get rid of that feeling.
Ive treid everything but to no avail, I dont want to jeopardize his relationship thats why im looking for the best way to end our friendship cry
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
World war III: Get rid of the girl! You can do it girl!
I probably can, but i don't want to because if i managed to, whose to say the same thing wont happen to me?
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
True2myself24: Tell him the truth. If he's a good guy he'll understand and respect you for that. At least give him some space so you don't cause him to cheat. And you never know how long his relationship with his girlfriend will last.

I thought of doing this but like others have said, I don't want to start putting thoughts into his head, he seems to really love his girlfriend
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 8:10pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dygeasy: Its good they don't know about your feelings. Someone would have advised you to stay away from the guy but I'd rather you look elsewhere. If its so impossible, I'd ask you a question; Are you always contented with what you have?

If yes, say yes to that guy that has been pestering you all the while. It can't be that bad, you have your own admirers and suitors. Don't you?

Pysam: Do you have your own boyfriend then launch deep into your own business maybe it ll help cos if you tell the guy things ll never be the same again.if you re sympathetic about breaking his relationship then don't tell him.find a way to kill the feeling by transferring your energy to something else. And its better that way

Im usually a contented person, I recently broke up with my boyfriend and Im not looking to get into a relationship anytime soon, my friend has been here for me the whole time, he even tried introducing me to one of his friends to help me get over the break up to no avail. Im helpless cry cry cry
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by AtheistD(m): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
anonymous_babyy:

Are you saying I should just stop talking to him without explaining why? Thats a bit harsh don't you think? sad

You gotta do what you gotta do grin
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by 190: 9:18pm On Jun 02, 2013
anonymous_babyy:
I dont throw myself on men undecided

But u could throw yourself on me
I need love and affection too you know angry angry
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
True2myself24: Tell him the truth. If he's a good guy he'll understand and respect you for that. At least give him some space so you don't cause him to cheat. And you never know how long his relationship with his girlfriend will last.
well, if he is a good guy like me, telling me will be an opportunity to fucck her high and hang her dry!!

Her head no correct? Abi she no see person wey no get gf to fall for!?
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by fruityjojo(f): 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tell d truth! D TRUTH shall set u FREE
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by diarra94(m): 10:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
At first, i tot u were gay
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by UncleJJ(m): 11:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
All is fair in love and war.....

If its him you want and r sure. Go for it..

Want prooves he is happy with the current.girls
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Temismith(f): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sisi op, u sed u are just happy wen ''u are around him''...... Dat is ''inFAKEtuation'' lust''not ''LOVE'' biko, keep distance, drastically reduce d amount at which u guys talk and be together with each
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
sounds like some twilight ish, subscribes to thread.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by baralatie(m): 12:48am On Jun 03, 2013
Young lady ds is wat u said:
1.u knw ds ur guy over a period of tim
2.he is a confidant
3.he tried fixng u n a relatnshp
if u want 2 sav urself d agony.don't 'want' him.leave him and hold on2 Jesus Christ,ur bible and ur studies.u'l 4gt him sharp!
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 3:00am On Jun 03, 2013
Temismith: Sisi op, u sed u are just happy wen ''u are around him''...... Dat is ''inFAKEtuation'' lust''not ''LOVE'' biko, keep distance, drastically reduce d amount at which u guys talk and be together with each

I thought lust is when you want to have sex with someone? i dont think i lust over him? but yes im trying my hardest to keep my distance but he keeps accusing me of pushing him away undecided
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 3:01am On Jun 03, 2013
baralatie: Young lady ds is wat u said:
1.u knw ds ur guy over a period of tim
2.he is a confidant
3.he tried fixng u n a relatnshp
if u want 2 sav urself d agony.don't 'want' him.leave him and hold on2 Jesus Christ,ur bible and ur studies.u'l 4gt him sharp!

its easier said than done embarassed
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by 3ace(m): 4:46am On Jun 03, 2013
anonymous_babyy:

I thought lust is when you want to have sex with someone? i dont think i lust over him? but yes im trying my hardest to keep my distance but he keeps accusing me of pushing him away undecided

"he keeps accusing me of pushing him away"

He might have started having feelings for you too considering the above statement in quote. Maybe he's just shy to let you know because he already has a girlfriend. But girl, like someone has advised, you have got to do what you gotta do by keeping your distance if you don't want to get in between them. That is the only way out. Really, can a male and female who are not related be close without having a romantic affair?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Strangled Me During Sex / Da Peeping Toms / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.