Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31684 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: cool
ADA Help your sister

lol how should i help ? tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:31pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Mr Cork <<<<<<< Born Again Chrisstian!! cry

Hard to believe... undecided
But if you say so... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

It is online. Most people are different online wink
Yep he's right, on Nairaland pple are totally different, like take me for instance am awesome on NL but more awesomer in real life. grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Mr Cork <<<<<<< Born Against Chrisstian!! cry
grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:
How do you know that ? Do you know him in the real life ?

Nope I don't but I know his kinds. However pray he's matured enough because if he isn't, you're in for a very long thing!

In other words, are you saying that he is an 'attention-wh..re' ?
I understand now... grin

Nope he's not. Infact guys like him are very smooth and as a plus....cute! With time he'll be subtle and gentle. Then you'll laugh at his joke even the most boring ones.

This will NEVER EVER happen, don't worry. wink grin
You never can tell. It could happen if you guys are in close proximity to each other.

Enjoy the ride sister!

1 Like

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru:
Yep he's right, on Nairaland pple are totally different, like take me for instance am awesome on NL but more awesomer in real life. grin

Same here wink And Legendary too grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
adaobi123:

lol how should i help ? tongue

..Mummmmy..i didnt do anythin! undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
pc guru: Yep he's right, on Nairaland pple are totally different, like take me for instance am awesome on NL but more awesomer in real life. grin

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:36pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Nope I don't but I know his kinds. However pray he's matured enough because if he isn't, you're in for a very long thing!

Nope he's not. Infact guys like are very smooth and as a plus....cute! With time he'll be subtle and gentle. Then you'll laugh at his joke even the most boring ones.

You never can tell. It could happen you you guys are in close proximity to each other.

Enjoy the ride sister!

She will fall for him... big time grin. There is a thin line between love and hate tongue. He ignited a passion in her no one has seen before cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2013

She will fall for him... big time grin. There is a thin line between love and hate tongue. He ignited a passion in her no one has seen before cheesy

Welcome to the world of players! Played by the finest gentlemen with the purest of hearts.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc:

Welcome to the world of players! Played by the finest gentlemen with the purest of hearts.

Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:40pm On Jun 02, 2013

Hahaha, that's the best joke of this year !!! grin
I've never fallen for somebody who insults me, I'm not the Maso type...
Time will tell. Furthermore I don't hate him. smiley
Seems like you guys are trying to push me in his arms.... this is very suspect... angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, that's the best joke of this year !!! grin
I've never fallen for somebody who insults me, I'm not the Maso type...
Time will tell. Furthermore I don't hate him. smiley
Seems like you guys are trying to push me in his arms.... this is very suspect... angry

His tactic has already worked. It is a psychological guarantee. I wont tell you anymore tongue

Ok. I will. You are angry with him now, he will play it cool and apologise, then behave really good, this will make you over compensate to reward him for changing his ways. Before you know it you two have spent a lot of time and your heart has softened. Then he can start with the wily ways to work your heart tongue. Trust me, it works grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2013

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
His tactic has already worked. It is a psychological guarantee. I wont tell you anymore tongue
Ok. I will. You are angry with him now, he will play it cool and apologise, then behave really good, this will make you over compensate to reward him for changing his ways. Before you know it you two have spent a lot of time and your heart has softened. Then he can start with the wily ways to work your heart tongue. Trust me, it works grin

You're a pro at manipulating people's emotions...
Maybe you've tried this method on me and I didn't even realize... sad
Anyway, now that you have given me the trick, I'll make sure not to fall for this method... tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2013

hmmmmm that's way too precise, it works ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

You're a pro at manipulating people's emotions...
Maybe you've tried this method on me and I didn't even realize... sad
Anyway, now that you have given me the trick, I'll make sure not to fall for this method... tongue

The heart wants what the heart want baby. You wont know when it hits you.

PS: I have never tried this trick. I dont have time for such. I prefer things staight and direct grin.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:49pm On Jun 02, 2013

..Atheist <<<<< Best Manwink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
The heart wants what the heart want baby. You wont know when it hits you.
PS: I have never tried this trick. I dont have time for such. I prefer things staight and direct grin.

So who taught it to you then ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by 190: 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy is it me undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
190: Sanboy is it me undecided

No it's not. wink smiley
Did you recognize yourself in the description ? lol tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by 190: 1:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

No it's not. wink smiley
Did you recognize yourself in the description ? lol tongue

Yup I thought it were me
I need 2start stalking and cursing u some more sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

So who taught it to you then ?

A friend of a friend grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
190: Yup I thought it were me
I need 2start stalking and cursing u some more sad

Hahaha, do you really want to ruin all the foundations we have built ? embarassed
grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2013
A friend of a friend grin

Hum... undecided
I'm starting to think that you're a wolf disguised in a sheep...
I'll keep an eye on you...
grin wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2013

Are you speaking from experience?

Not really though. Sometimes maybe and other times, friends.

@sanboy....don't be scared. Just enjoy the ride and the fun it brings. Who knows...you may never be happier.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
kaboninc: Not really though. Sometimes maybe and other times, friends.
@sanboy....don't be scared. Just enjoy the ride and the fun it brings. Who knows...you may never be happier.

I'm not scared at all. smiley
I'll see if I can find the 'fun' on the ride. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by firetrap(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Make una wait I dey come make I chop
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by AtheistD(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum... undecided
I'm starting to think that you're a wolf disguised in a sheep...
I'll keep an eye on you...
grin wink

grin

I will be at my best behaviour wink

But I have nothing to worry about. I dont have time for romance, ladies and err... playa things these days. I am now born again in regards to romance.

kaboninc:

Not really though. Sometimes maybe and other times, friends.

I see. So your friends get in on the act but you dont.... hmmmm.... grin

Sanboy is having great fun, she will definitely be happier grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adaeze003(f): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
embarassedWas enjoying the religion talk...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
firetrap: Make una wait I dey come make I chop

Good appetite smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
Adaeze003: embarassedWas enjoying the religion talk...

You can still light back the fire. wink
Who was you supporting in the discussion ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo / 6 Signs Your V Agina Is In Serious Danger (red Alert) / Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.