Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31663 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:25pm On Jul 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:00am On Jul 27, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin

...why are u cheatin on me with that ELton John lookalike?...u tink its funny? angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 4:01am On Jul 27, 2013
REALITY101:

Did I just ask that question lol.. Of course I know he's full of ish btw he can't nyash a real chick.. He's favorit is Asian male and female mannequin cheesy

...u edddiot..I haev Nyahshed more chcks that u will ever dream of in Nairaland..that includes Sandboy himsef angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2013
Sanboy25:
cheesy
babe sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 12:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...u edddiot..I haev Nyahshed more chcks that u will ever dream of in Nairaland..that includes Sandboy himsef angry
this dreamer is still here showcasing his stupidity.

Don't quote or reply me oooh undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
Adamskuty: babe sad

...bro i suspect u hav yellow fever since yor eyes are yellow...u berrra back off from my woman..u Ghana boy!! angry
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro u got sexy eyes but..u berrra back off from my woman..u Ghana boy!! angry
ghana boy Are u sick? i ain't ghanaian (Godforbid),u riff-raff

and don't call me ur bro,damnit!

It seems u are gay,I hope u know i desist ur kind ??
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2013
Nice to see you guys so lively :-D
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Adamskuty(m): 6:16am On Aug 01, 2013
Sanboy25: Nice to see you guys so lively :-D
u got the most sweetest voice ever,it was so nice talking to u on phone #mwwaah# :*
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Adamskuty: u got the most sweetest voice ever,it was so nice talking to u on phone #mwwaah# :*
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
Sanboy25:

..ok u finaly got my attension...when are we goin to do round 2...am in Paris next month!?wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..ok u finaly got my attension...when are we goin to do round 2...am in Paris next month!?wink

You're coming on vacation ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hlo guyz! Tis bin a yl, guess am back! My shout out goes 2 all ma pals, buddiez...
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Stegomiah: Hlo guyz! Tis bin a yl, guess am back! My shout out goes 2 all ma pals, buddiez...
Hello Stegomiah cheesy
Yeah it's been a while, I was missing your lists grin Looks like you're fine and full of energy. grin
Welcome back. cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2013
This thread will soon reach 100 pages......
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
adaobi123: This thread will soon reach 100 pages......
grin grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Stegomiah: 11:59pm On Aug 15, 2013
wow! i have missed this thread!
where is everybody;
kabonic- tis bin a yl av seen him on line
spikes- you are missing ur classes
atheist D- tis bin a yl too
corky joe a.k.a mr cork- missd d naughty you, tis bin a yl u cracked me up,
adamskunty and others-

where da hell are all of ya?

#going on a rescue mission#
but seriously, we've missd y'all, and we will love to have y'all back!

Dayumn! spent a bunk of ma time on NL 2day! am off 2 bed..

Sanboy gd9yt, tis bin a pleasure avin you around, gracias!
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 12:06am On Aug 16, 2013
Stegomiah:
Sanboy gd9yt, tis bin a pleasure avin you around, gracias!
Thanks, good night to you too, I'm also going to bed cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2013
Stegomiah: wow! i have missed this thread!
where is everybody; ...
spikes- you are missing ur classes

embarassed

Your fault though sad
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Ok. They missed me. I missed them too. We all miss(ed) ourselves.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2013
kaboninc: Ok. They missed me. I missed them too. We all miss(ed) ourselves.
grin grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin grin
Why do u like quoting posts without commenting? Huh? I see Adaobi has taught u dis. Morning 2 you.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 9:21am On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:
Why do u like quoting posts without commenting? Huh? I see Adaobi has taught u dis. Morning 2 you.
Haha, it's just to let people know that I'm here and that I'm watching... smiley
Morning how are you, it's been a while cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, it's just to let people know that I'm here and that I'm watching... smiley
Morning how are you, it's been a while cheesy

Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:

Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?

Who grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc: Okk. Am fine too. Beeen a while. Was actualy looking 4 some1. How're u holdng up?
Well nothing new on my side, the same routine... undecided and you ? smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
spikes C:

Who grin
Me too I'd like to know grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Well nothing new on my side, the same routine... undecided and you ? smiley

Me too. Just on vacation now. You school or work?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 6:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:

Me too. Just on vacation now. You school or work?
Vacation also grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Vacation also grin

..Sweery..u. Desperately want attention,don't u..ok am hear. Wot do u want?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..Sweery..u. Desperately want attention,don't u..ok am hear. Wot do u want?
I'll ignore your post bro. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'll ignore your post bro. smiley

...don't flatter your sef u she,male French goat..u no longer the flavour of the month (no oofense) undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.