Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? (31661 Views)

Unrequited Love: What To Do? / How Can One Overcome Unrequited Love ? / "WHAT IF?" A Poem For An Unrequited Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...don't flatter your sef u she,male French goat..u no longer the flavour of the month (no oofense) undecided
Perfect, you'll be able to let me enjoy my e-life now.
Farewell. smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Vacation also grin

Ok. Vacation from work or school?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 10:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:

Ok. Vacation from work or school?
From school of course grin I'm still a student smiley
And you ? Work I guess.... smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
National Service. What re u studying?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by MrCork: 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:

..Sweery '..that boy just ignored u again coz u r boring..how do u expect to find a man like this? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
kaboninc:
National Service. What re u studying?
Hum... like in the army ?
I'm studying Modern Literature, I'm entering my third and final year this September.
After that, I'll still have 3 more years to go but it is worth it cheesy wink
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
I'm studying Modern Literature, I'm entering my third and final year this September.

Interesting........ cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Interesting........ cheesy
Yep, I like what I'm doing, and you what do you study ? smiley
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Yep, I like what I'm doing, and you what do you study ? smiley

I'm starting in September. Pharmacy cool
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:
I'm starting in September. Pharmacy cool
Woah! Cool, aren't you afraid ? undecided
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Woah! Cool, aren't you afraid ? undecided

Afraid of what ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Afraid of what ?
Of it being hard, difficult ?
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Of it being hard, difficult ?

I'm used to science, so I guess I'm not that bothered. Lol
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123:

Hum cool ok then grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 1:00am On Aug 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 1:11am On Aug 23, 2013
spikes C:

grin
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 2:28am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:

undecided

go to bed tongue
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol. Not in d army. Like a paramilitary. Compulsory for us. 3 years for what....waiting?

@Adaobi, I thought u were already doing that...

Morning everyone
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 23, 2013
kaboninc:
Lol. Not in d army. Like a paramilitary. Compulsory for us. 3 years for what....waiting?

@Adaobi, I thought u were already doing that...

Morning everyone

No.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by Sanboy25: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
kaboninc:
Morning everyone
Ah ok, 3 years of studying for me to have my dream job cheesy
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2013
Sanboy25:
Ah ok, 3 years of studying for me to have my dream job cheesy

Dream job in dreamland? By the way what kinda of job?
@Ada...ok.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by reymaggi(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Hi my case is regarding break up to make it clear um i was and am still in love with a boy who suspects me each and every moment but it has been six months tat i managed to be with him now after dating he dumps me which is very hurtful for am just blank i need u guys to help me waiting for your reply.He agreed to be in contact with and he also added tat he will not marry me he just need me for time out bt still i cant hate or ignore him at all.It has affected me a lot.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by kaboninc(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2013
rey maggi: Hi my case is regarding break up to make it clear um i was and am still in love with a boy who suspects me each and every moment but it has been six months tat i managed to be with him now after dating he dumps me which is very hurtful for am just blank i need u guys to help me waiting for your reply.He agreed to be in contact with and he also added tat he will not marry me he just need me for time out bt still i cant hate or ignore him at all.It has affected me a lot.
Eyaa...simply dump him too...from ur heart I mean.
Re: Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? by spikesC(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2013
kaboninc:
Eyaa...simply dump him too...from ur heart I mean.
oga me sup

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Never Initiates Sex But Still Complains She's Not Getting Enough / Is It Possible To Love Someone Without Knowing The Reason Why You Love Them ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.