Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo (12766 Views)

Common Foods That Cause Food Poisoning / 2 Die Of Exhaustion At Onitsha Bridge Traffic / Jonathan - No Nigerian To Die Of HIV Henceforth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo by CrimzP(m): 1:05am On Jun 03, 2013
Sad!!
Re: Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo by kcreal(f): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2013
This is so sad.
Markachi666: Ndaa Gladys ,R.I.P. I'm really touched, considering the fact that Egbelu Nguru is barely 400 metres from Umuaga Nguru( my maternal home).

onyeka205:

My sister the situation is horrible. Somebody poisoned an oil bean that they ate and not the food according to some people from there. As at today, out of eleven people that ate the oil bean, eight people have already died. This is the latest information, I am from Umuaga Nguru.

Is their compound close to Aguochas?
Re: Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo by Markachi666(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
onyeka205:

My sister the situation is horrible. Somebody poisoned an oil bean that they ate and not the food according to some people from there. As at today, out of eleven people that ate the oil bean, eight people have already died. This is the latest information, I am from Umuaga Nguru.

I'm not your sister but your brother and we answer the same name( observe my user name). It is despicable that someone poisoned the 'UGBA' that they ate.
Re: Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo by jidsoft4uyahoo: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2013
may their gentle sole rest in perfect peace.
Re: Widow, Daughters Die Of Food-Poisoning In Imo by marketresearch: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
for Nigerians looking for Nigerian foods/Ingredients in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Million COVID Vaccines Wasted In Nigeria In November - Reuters / COVID-19 Update For October 16 2020 In Nigeria - (3,479 Tested) / First Mother-to-daughter Uterus Transplant Performed In Sweden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.