Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

My Little Niece - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Niece (716 Views)

My Husband Raped My Niece —wife / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Happy Birthday To My Little Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Little Niece by NaomiJames: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2013
there is this little niece of mine, she is 15years old. The mother got pregnant for the father illegally, after delivering the child, they got married but after 2years, they separated. My late mum took responsibility of the child till when she was seven. This my sister lives in Lagos with another man. She was formerly keeping the daughter, but because she coulnt send this girl to school, i had to go and bring her to the village where she is presently schooling. This girl used to be very submissive, but now she refuses to go to schoool sometimes and if i flock her, she says she wants to go back to the mother. But am afraid that if she goes, the mother will not send her to school. Please what do i do?
Re: My Little Niece by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Naomi James: there is this little niece of mine, she is 15years old. The mother got pregnant for the father illegally, after delivering the child, they got married but after 2years, they separated. My late mum took responsibility of the child till when she was seven. This my sister lives in Lagos with another man. She was formerly keeping the daughter, but because she coulnt send this girl to school, i had to go and bring her to the village where she is presently schooling. This girl used to be very submissive, but now she refuses to go to schoool sometimes and if i flock her, she says she wants to go back to the mother. But am afraid that if she goes, the mother will not send her to school. Please what do i do?

Why does she refuse to go to school? I think you have a case of a rebellious child-in-training. Keeping other people's kids can be an energy-draining task, most especially teenagers. They just don't see the good you're trying to do for them, it's only the bad that they focus on. If you know deep down inside of you that you're trying your best to give her a better life, just apply any method that would make her head park well at the moment, she'll get to appreciate you later in the future. It takes a very sensible and matured 15-year old to appreciate any body apart from his/her parents, no matter what you do for him/her. It's something about the teenage hormones, i guess. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Woman Found Stabbed To Death By Her EX, Days After Posting Facebook Warning / Video See How Nigerian Ladies Are Been Tricked Into Prostitution In France / Should She Go to visit her husband wife's family???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.