Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax (879 Views)

Rev. Omolade's Response To Okotie's Catholic Statement / HOAX Alert!!!: NASA Didnt Discover Any Tablet On Mars. / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2013
We all know the popular christian hoax about deathbed conversions of atheists and how atheists died horrible deaths.

eg https://www.nairaland.com/746723/famous-atheists-last-words-before

The horrible fate of those who follow Yaweh

-Abraham; circumcised at 99 years old (ouch! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed)
-Moses; cursed to wander in the desert for 40 years to find the promised land but didnt get to see the promised land
-Hosea; forced to marry a harlot
-Jesus; tortured, beaten, mocked and then crucified like a common criminal at the sides of two criminals
-John the baptist; beheaded and served on a platter
-Mark; died in Alexandria, Egypt, after being dragged by horses through the streets until he was dead.
-Luke; was hanged in Greece as a result of his tremendous preaching to the lost.
-Paul was believed to have been tortured and then beheaded by the evil Emperor Nero at Rome in A.D. 67

Why should I follow Yahweh?

Christians being fed to the lions.....what a gruesome faith!

Following Christ is Not Easy – The Cost of Discipleship

Luke 14:25-35 (NIV)
The Cost of Discipleship or Being A Disciple
Large crowds were traveling with Jesus, and turning to them he said: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

Re: In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by diarra94(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
I get it, you dont believe in christianity. Well thats fine but i dont get the point of posting all these?
Re: In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
diarra94: I get it, you dont believe in christianity. Well thats fine but i dont get the point of posting all these?

U cant read title abi?
Re: In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by bolaino(m): 3:59pm On Jun 02, 2013
Logicboy03:

U cant read title abi?
you want the wrath of God to fall on you shebi? There is no joking in the presence of jahweh, be warned!!! Jahweh is the mighty MAN in battle, don't let him declare war on you.
Re: In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
bolaino: you want the wrath of God to fall on you shebi? There is no joking in the presence of jahweh, be warned!!! Jahweh is the mighty MAN in battle, don't let him declare war on you.

lol...
Re: In Response To The Horrible Fate Of Popular Atheists Hoax by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2013
bolaino: you want the wrath of God to fall on you shebi? There is no joking in the presence of jahweh, be warned!!! Jahweh is the mighty MAN in battle, don't let him declare war on you.

easy bro....easy

(1) (Reply)

20 Reasons You Should Stop Tithing / Blasphemy Day / There Is A Gay Church In Our Backyard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.