Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (15957 Views)

9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) / Ten-Year-Old Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wow, that write up made my eyes water. May d Good Lord grant u fortitude to bear d loss, and may u never experience any loss in your life again. May he perfect his plan for life. (short of words). Take heart.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by mzansigirl(f): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
HBG I don't even know what to say, I mean how did u smile again after going thru something like this? May the good Lord continue to be ur strength, be blessed always. embarassed
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by andyanders: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
God will NEVER allow you to go through such pain in your life forever. It is an abomination for the death of a child and therefore, nothing like this will come your way.

Allow God to heal your wound and never think about the child any longer so that you don't dwell in sorrow.
May the soul of the departed, rest in perfect peace and may God grant you the grace to forget this.He will give you the one that will not give you sorrow. Rejoice in the Lord for He knows you better.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by dagr8(m): 10:39pm On Jun 02, 2013
[size=13pt] Damn! the baby was cute....am so so so sorry dear...
hmmm..so touching narration...
Affliction shall not rise a second time in Jesus' name[/size]
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by dagr8(m): 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: We are expecting a little one this month or next month, she or he will be named Lehlohonolo.

Mommy has met someone special, maybe on your fourth birthday next year, mommy will explain how she met that someone, he would have loved to meet you.
[/color]
[size=13pt] Adding 2 to 2, i should be able to arrive at d answer...but dis mathematics seems so complex to me...
Who are d we expecting someone ? shocked shocked shocked [/size]
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by baby124: 3:18am On Jun 03, 2013
wow, ridiculously sad! such a princess, may she RIP. what happened Epilepsy?
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Adding 2 to 2, i should be able to arrive at d answer...but dis mathematics seems so complex to me...
Shocking rite?
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by danjkad: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2013
Ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ȋ̝̊̅̄Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ makes me cry cos ℓ̊ can imagine D̶̲̥̅̊ pain U̶̲̥̅̊ went tru n still goin tru. Pls take heart and may he continue Τ̅☺ rest i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ bossom ☺f̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ lord.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2013
cry cry cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by ATMC(f): 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2013
Everything dt happens to us is father- filtered...keep seeing your psychologists, you'll be whole in due time...i love you bulky!
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by dagr8(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shocking rite?
[size=13pt] ID, the tin pass shock o, na electrocution [/size]
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2013
baby_123: wow, ridiculously sad! such a princess, may she RIP. what happened Epilepsy?
car accident dear.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2013
dagr8:
hold on to that, all will be revealed soon
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by SugaryBelle(f): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Oh,may God grant u d fortitud 2 bear dis loss...
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ujujoan: cry cry cry
come on, wipe those tears away.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2013
SugaryBelle: Oh,may God grant u d fortitud 2 bear dis loss...
thank you
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Shocking rite?
you know, you and Brother Dagr8 make a wonderful duo. wink
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:01pm On Jun 03, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] ID, the tin pass shock o, na electrocution [/size]
lol
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: come on, wipe those tears away.

HumbledbYGrace: car accident dear.

Words fail me . . . My heart is broken by your post . .

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be passing through! sad sad
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2013
baby_123: wow, ridiculously sad! such a princess, may she RIP. what happened Epilepsy?
lol He was a He
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
I was just consoling a friend who lost his 9-month old son on the 1st of this month. cry cry

What do you tell a grieving father/mother? Word just seem very empty . . . cry cry

One minute very healthy, the next gone . . . just like that! sad sad
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

Words fail me . . . My heart is broken by your post . .

I can't even begin to imagine what you must be passing through! sad sad
I don't know why it happened but I know that the Lord is good, always
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Daresh(f): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
chioma134: @op,be comforted with the comfort of the Holy Spirit. And to the rest of us,may we never bury our children.Amen.

AMEN,AMEN AMEN!! I dont know how anyone else does it but I will die if anything happens to my kids. I will die
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 03, 2013

People are so quick to post they completely forget to read . . . How can you call a boy a 'princess' undecided

And then went ahead to ask if he was epileptic shocked shocked Such painful nonchalance/callousness. . .

you should have just moved on instead of wasting cyber space! undecided

1 Like

Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I don't know why it happened but I know that the Lord is good, always

It is well my dear . . . it is well! sad sad
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Idowuogbo(f): 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

People are so quick to post they completely forget to read . . . How can you call a boy a 'princess' undecided

And then went ahead to ask if he was epileptic shocked shocked Such painful nonchalance/callousness. . .

Lolzz... U dey vex o!
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2013
ATMC: Everything dt happens to us is father- filtered...keep seeing your psychologists, you'll be whole in due time...i love you bulky!
thanks sis, love you too
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lolzz... U dey vex o!

I know this is an online forum but haba nau . . . the least we can do is to keep quiet if we don't know what to say in situations like this! angry angry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2013
Ujujoan:

the pictures captured her forgive her absent mind
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by An0nimus: 4:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
cry
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by ATMC(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2013
Daresh:

AMEN,AMEN AMEN!! I dont know how anyone else does it but I will die if anything happens to my kids. I will die
no you'll not die cos you lived all d while you didn't have them.
Re: Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
ATMC: no you'll not die cos you lived all d while you didn't have them.
you could be so blund @ times lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MY FEARS ARE GETTING REAL. / Chinese mistress Stripped And Beaten Senseless By Cheating Husband's wife PHOTOS / Is Chy Mall / Sairui Mall A Scam ? Findout Chymall.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.