Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,799,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man (7923 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Ini Edo Is Fierce In Cleopatra Inspired Photo Shoot. / Ini Edo Is Worried About Muna Obiekwe’s Wife And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 12:33am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

@Radiant
I will post anything I feel like posting but if that makes you uncomfortable you can take your leave, I didn’t ask/force you to contribute towards the topic.

Stop worrying yourself whether I have a life of not

And what is the use of the Celebrities thread, or is it for decoration

LOL glue to the thread, just like how you are glue to me

Oh shsh! what you on about? You sure can post anything you like but not shit all the time. Make room for reasonable issues too.
Definitely a celeb section but how about telling me Seun appointed you to post all 'em rumours and thrive on 'em?

Glue to you? When was the last time we 'met'? You need a break, seriously.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 12:35am On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

Hello Rad kiss

I'm fine, love. cheesy How's ur day goin? kiss
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 12:55am On May 02, 2008
Radiant:

Oh shsh! what you on about? You sure can post anything you like but not shit all the time. Make room for reasonable issues too.
Definitely a celeb section but how about telling me Seun appointed you to post all 'em rumours and thrive on 'em?

Glue to you? When was the last time we 'met'? You need a break, seriously.

Your opinion jare, am not interested in it

Yes glue to me, you heard me.

How will you know if I was glued to the topic(even though have been offline for some hrs) if you were not watching mine movement around the forum.

Solomakinde you are the one that needs a break**hissing***
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 1:00am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

How will you know if I was glued to the topic(even though have been offline for some hrs) if you were not watching mine movement around the forum.

When I say "glue to threads" don't mean you never sign out or visit other threads you dumbass. . lol
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 1:03am On May 02, 2008
@trooe

so,dbanj's parents refused ini as a daughter in law,why now?where they hearing some stories about her

Honestly u r d one keeping me informed on all dis naija gists,i miss them so much cry cry cry
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 1:04am On May 02, 2008
Radiant:

When I say "glue to threads" don't mean you never sign out or visit other threads you dumbass. . lol
slowpoke right back @ you lol
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 1:06am On May 02, 2008
Kai Radiant, e don do!

Leave that side jo and come take this diamondboy away from me o.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 1:12am On May 02, 2008
@jennykadry

Well who knows their reason undecided some knows best, but from the article I read he did Loved her, they could have made it work.
Some info are from Blogs, Naija website, and some are insiders wink
I love reading things especially when they have to do with celebrities, I don't mind wasting my money on magazines
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 1:14am On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded

Who called you undecided solomakinde 2nd, I know your trick, abi you want to join

***rolling my eyes***
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 1:15am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

D-reloaded

Who called you undecided solomakinde 2nd, I know you trick, abi you want to join

***rolling my eyes***

lmao. . you so dumb it's amusing.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 1:16am On May 02, 2008
D-reloaded:

Kai Radiant, e don do!

Leave that side jo and come take this diamondboy away from me o.

wink
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 1:17am On May 02, 2008
Radiant:

lmao. . you so dumb it's amusing.
And your stupidity is making my day  
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 1:18am On May 02, 2008
I love reading things especially when they have to do with celebrities, I don't mind wasting my money on magazines

yea i used to be like that,but later so much responsibilities made me stop,and that is y i always come here for info,abeg continue keeping us(especially me)informed,i really enjoy your gists no be small,ride on sis nothing do u,so what happened to stephanie really?as in is d guy remarried?
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 1:24am On May 02, 2008
tRoOE:

Why am I not surprised? Gullible dummy. lmao. . .

Tiffy, this chic is seriously off.

tRoOE:

And your stupidity is making my day

Enjoy, Miss Hearts n Hints. . lol
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 1:28am On May 02, 2008
what trick? Someone's hella paranoid. I've said it a while back that the time of fighting with you is so 2007. I have no reason to do such anymore so stop looking for it.

and what am I joining? I corrected your claim that stephanie's husband was the one who called for the divorce when it's actually vice-versa. Seriously though why is it when it comes to boy-girl celebrity stuff you seem to perfer siding the man even if it's so obvious that he's in the wrong

http://www.naijarules.com/nigerian_movie_stars/divorced_and_happy_stephanie_okereke.html
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 3:23am On May 02, 2008
So this dense came back after I left shocked

Radiant:

Why am I not surprised? Gullible dummy. lmao. . .

Tiffy, this chic is seriously off.

Enjoy, Miss Hearts n Hints. . lol
What I do with my money is none of your busy!!! Miss busybody
And quit showing your stupidity jare, amebo oish
Tifff ko thief ni

D-reloaded:

what trick? Someone's hella paranoid. I've said it a while back that the time of fighting with you is so 2007. I have no reason to do such anymore so stop looking for it.[/b]and what am I joining? I corrected your claim that stephanie's husband was the one who called for the divorce when it's actually vice-versa. [b]Seriously though why is it when it comes to boy-girl celebrity stuff you seem to perfer siding the man even if it's so obvious that he's in the wrong

http://www.naijarules.com/nigerian_movie_stars/divorced_and_happy_stephanie_okereke.html
WTF Paranoid of what undecided you ahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin

Babe look around does it look like I send or, trying to fight you shocked shocked gosh grow up
I have better things to do than fighting with some faceless people.
Didn't even recognize your presence until you come here posting some slack shit
LOL you seems to have a problem with that grin grin grin but who cares what side I take.

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 3:34am On May 02, 2008
jennykadry:

yea i used to be like that,but later so much responsibilities made me stop,and that is y i always come here for info,abeg continue keeping us(especially me)informed,i really enjoy your gists no be small,ride on sis nothing do u,so what happened to stephanie really?as in is d guy remarried?
Yea I feel you there, that's why I go online and read the info
I really don't know the whole ideas of how it went down expect the marriage was over becos of what she did.
Don’t worry I will keep you updated, and you can read http://lindaikeji..com , the babe is good at all these celebrities gossips.
Thank you oh jare at least others are enjoying the gist, it what we call entertainment kiss kiss kiss
Stephanie is doing in career wise, and she just got a new 5 million contract, I saw her recent pics at some award show she went to, the babe was looking beautiful.
As per the husband, I don’t know if his married or not

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by ADEFUNMITE(f): 10:26am On May 02, 2008
why can't you just let her be i mean ini, what is all this scandal about for christ sake please let her live her life and stop making her feel bad put yourself in her shoes and just picture how you will feel if all these nonsense are posted about you for the whole world to read you guys should think twice and realise that these celebrities are humans like us. and i am very sure that most people posting all these things are not better than ini.please let her be ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo poor girllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Radiant(f): 1:40pm On May 02, 2008
Trooe, leave these celebs alone n go learn English o jare.Mumu grin
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Dreloaded(f): 2:02pm On May 02, 2008
If you werent paranoid you wouldnt be looking for so called "tricks" wink

Cant even ask a simple question without people being overly dramatic. It's what adults call having a discussion.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 02, 2008
[size=14pt]All of una, since una nor know this girl for real, make una dey use MAYBE, MIGHT, PERHAPS, COULD, SHOULD WOULD, ETC!!!!!![/size]

Just like I have said, i'd better think this is her alter ego!
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by mafolayomi(f): 4:54pm On May 02, 2008
Nawa ooooooooooooo Ini don suffer for nairaland oooooooooooo how i which she know what is going on here sad sad
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by mafolayomi(f): 4:56pm On May 02, 2008
Nawa ooooooooooooo Ini don suffer for nairaland oooooooooooo how i wish she knows what is going on here sad sad
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by janami(f): 5:24pm On May 02, 2008
Ini, Ini. I no get wahala with the girl o, only those chest hairs she seems bent on showing us and then her figure is realy going. man mi, i find those excessive fat really bad.(mk una no crucify me. if she dey hide the fat well, i for no talk)
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Bblak(f): 5:30pm On May 02, 2008
mafolayomi:

Nawa ooooooooooooo Ini don suffer for nairaland oooooooooooo how i wish she knows what is going on here sad sad
She suffer no be small o shocked but why is she engaging in things that can dent her image.
Ini, I take God beg you please leave Ruth's husband alone o jare and find a bachelor angry
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 5:45pm On May 02, 2008
@Radiant

Omo were why don't YOU learn English 1st, then we shall talk about me after, opun oshi
I will be back lata for your retarded ass

Cant even ask a simple question without people being overly dramatic. It's what adults call having a discussion

D-reloaded
ahahaha look at this babe "pot calling kettle black" ahahahahahah and will you consider yourself an "Adult"

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Love44(f): 5:32am On May 05, 2008
Tell me why people won't not hate on Ini Edo. She is very beautiful and alot of ugly girls are bound to hate on her. I don't know why people are obsess with her and i think she is very strong because it seems that she doesn't care.
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 5:51am On May 05, 2008
blaaaaaaaaaaaaabbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by ujuchidimm: 10:04am On May 05, 2008
I dont really know what went wrong with stephnie and the footballer,, if it's Chikelue Iloenyosi italian based nig. footballer , i tbhink the dude was married before. to one pretty lady.

I only wonder why these ladies should not go for single guyz

shame!!!!!!!!
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by uyai(f): 10:52pm On May 05, 2008
@ trooe
I sense jealousy.

How can u go about writting shit about someone who does not know of your existense or care about u. Writting trash as if you're her best friend or her mother. As someone said earlier u must be what u write since u track her every move as if there is no tomorrow

the same way you're seriously promoting Gossip of which u have no proof, someone will do this to u, your daugthers and your daugther's daugthers. because this is what ini edo is to her family. idiot
Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by tRoOE(f): 12:29am On May 06, 2008
uyai:

@ trooe
I sense jealousy.

How can u go about writting shit about someone who does not know of your existense or care about u. Writting trash as if you're her best friend or her mother.[b] As someone said earlier u must be what u write since u track her every move as if there is no tomorrow[/b]the same way you're seriously promoting Gossip of which u have no proof, someone will do this to u, your daugthers and your daugther's daugthers. because this is what ini edo is to her family. idiot
@uyai
Who be this asewin sef
Jealous of what oh undecided, waka go jooooooo
Abeg translate that garbage you write, can't make any sense out of it
It isn't compulsory to read the article, so if you've got nothing better to say sharrap, oni ranu
Listen I don't give a rattling ass if anyone passes false info around, why stress over something that it is not true.
We’ve got better things on our plates cool kiss

Re: Ini Edo Is Engaged To A Married Man by Love44(f): 2:27am On May 06, 2008
How much do they pay these stars for all this idiots to be writing rubbish about them. If they were making million dollars i would understand, but the money is too small for all this rubbish called fame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day Karen Igho Stunning In Seductive Pink Top / Keri Hilson's Boyfriend Has An Erection While Taking Picture With Another Guy / What Are The Real Names Of These Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.