Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business (3009 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Make Money With Twitter While Having Fun- Free Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business by samseen02(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2013
Rabbits are used for their wool, fur, and meat. They are also used as testing specimens by laboratories. Their breeds usually determine how they are used. And so, before starting a rabbit farm, it is important that a prospective rabbit breeder determines to whom he should sell his rabbits. Will it be to restaurants, meat shops, individual purchasers, schools, laboratories, hospitals or breeders? One can advertise his business in rabbit journals, rabbit association directories and farm periodicals and by joining rabbit exhibits.

Breeding stock for a rabbit farm may be bought from local breeders. Medium-sized rabbits breed at 6 to 7 months of age and give birth after a month of gestation. Female rabbits can produce up to 50 live rabbits annually, with births high during the summer. They produce an average of 9 kits per birth.
Read more about how start rabbit farm business on http://wealthmeans..com/2013/06/rabbit-management.html
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business by samseen02(m): 8:16pm On Jul 15, 2013
also check out one of my latest posts on pig farming. http://wealthmeans..com/2013/07/pig-farm-business.html
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business by Lawmann: 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
Copy and paste.There are too many laptop farmers on nairaland.
Re: Free Guide On How To Start Rabbit Breeding Business by samseen02(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Lawmann: Copy and paste.There are too many laptop farmers on nairaland.
exactly, at times I'm afraid to make a complete post on this forum due to the same reason you mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me If U Can Build This Or You Know Someone Who Can / Please How Do I Start Mini Export Biz? / My Experience of my Fishpond Business From Start To Finish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.