Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59246 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 6:36pm On Jun 13, 2013
thehomer:

I'm honoured to be compared to that literary icon.

Did he? Did he ever condemn bin Laden?

Well, he did say it didn't he?

This of course doesn't address the core problem you're facing which is, can those who kill Muslims also be Muslims themselves?

More conspiracy theories. You claim to know that Jews who work there didn't show up. Prove it.

When you get to a computer, try to provide your link.

Naik said that he would not criticise bin Laden because he had not met him and did not know him personally. He added that, "If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong.""

He has refused to lay allegations without checking up. You are just doing what he has refused to do (criticising him without checking up). CHECK UP!

"Well, he did say it didn't he?" Is your question and if you'll take to my advice of trying to be rational, you'll discover he asks to terrorise the terrorists, not innocent people.

To your question; "This of course doesn't address the core problem you're facing which is, can those who kill Muslims also be Muslims themselves?". I'll say; NO, if it is for the cause of this same religion in question. It is the same as saying a born again christian kills a fellow christian because he wants his victim to believe that JESUS is lord. Any other killings of the bird of the same feather is not for the bond.

You claim you have a list of jewish victims of the incident, produce it.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by thehomer: 6:22am On Jun 14, 2013
golpen:

Naik said that he would not criticise bin Laden because he had not met him and did not know him personally. He added that, "If bin Laden is fighting enemies of Islam, I am for him. The thing is that if he is terrorizing the terrorist, he is following Islam. Whether he is or not, I don’t know, but you as Muslims know that, without checking up, laying allegations is also wrong.""

He has refused to lay allegations without checking up. You are just doing what he has refused to do (criticising him without checking up). CHECK UP!

This is just lazy and dishonest. So if he hasn't met someone, then he cannot criticize them? So he couldn't review what those people have said or written? In these modern times, one doesn't have to meet someone in order to know what they think when they've already released materials expressing their views. I've checked out his materials they're online.

golpen:
"Well, he did say it didn't he?" Is your question and if you'll take to my advice of trying to be rational, you'll discover he asks to terrorise the terrorists, not innocent people.

You take my advice and be rational and realize that terrorism doesn't help the views of Islam and also realize that innocent people are the targets of terrorism.

golpen:
To your question; "This of course doesn't address the core problem you're facing which is, can those who kill Muslims also be Muslims themselves?". I'll say; NO, if it is for the cause of this same religion in question. It is the same as saying a born again christian kills a fellow christian because he wants his victim to believe that JESUS is lord. Any other killings of the bird of the same feather is not for the bond.

Your response to that question shows that you're not yet ready to start thinking straight.

golpen:
You claim you have a list of jewish victims of the incident, produce it.

It won't help when you're as yet unable to think straight but this is a partial list. But really you guys need to let go of the conspiracy theories unless you can actually show that it was Jews that were behind it. We already know who the murderers were and they were Muslims. We also know the role played by bin Laden.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by golpen(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
thehomer:

This is just lazy and dishonest. So if he hasn't met someone, then he cannot criticize them? So he couldn't review what those people have said or written? In these modern times, one doesn't have to meet someone in order to know what they think when they've already released materials expressing their views. I've checked out his materials they're online.

You take my advice and be rational and realize that terrorism doesn't help the views of Islam and also realize that innocent people are the targets of terrorism.

Your response to that question shows that you're not yet ready to start thinking straight.

It won't help when you're as yet unable to think straight but this is a partial list. But really you guys need to let go of the conspiracy theories unless you can actually show that it was Jews that were behind it. We already know who the murderers were and they were Muslims. We also know the role played by bin Laden.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Faroqk(m): 11:07am On Jun 15, 2013
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks
sweetomotayo: I still feel bad for this country when I hear the kind of utterances that come out of the so called "Leaders of tomorrow"! If you don't want to attend why not keep shut and keep that to yourself! There is no compulsion in religion! But this is a public lecture which nobody will crucify you for going or not! What this lecture is all about is the peacecul coexistence of Muslims and Christains. You have your will to yourself. It's only if you go that you'all have the priviledge of asking question from a world renowned scholar in the field of comparative religion. As a non-muslim, I want to assure you that if you go, you will be given first priority to ask questions regarding all the misconceptions you have about Islam and Christianity!
Thanks
Thanks
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by moyus91: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
When Noah came his people rejected him, even his son, because Noah preached oneness of God. When Abraham came his people rejected him, even his father, because he preached oneness of God. They said '' Build a blast furnace for him''. When Lot came, he preached oneness of God. His people practised same-sex relationship. They rejected him, even his wife. They said ''Drive him and his followers out of the city: they want to be pure''. When Moses came, they prefered the King of Egypt to the God of Moses. They said ''Drive them and punish anyone who believes in the God of Moses'' but they only met their own destiny in the process, together with their King. When Jesus came, he preached oneness of God, the God of Moses. But I won't tell you what the Romans did to him. You know it. Now the message of Mohammed is here, preaching the oneness of God, but the arrogant ones say ''He is devilish and of the evil world: reject him and his message''. But you are asking for trouble. If you doubt me, travel through the earth and see what happened to those who asked for trouble before you. How can Jesus be God when he sang the same song of oneness (Hear oh Israel, the Lord your God is one)? Call Jesus God and you're bolting headlong into the Fire! Verily, son of man couldn't have created the heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon, animals and men, and at the end he was killed by men, his own creations, just to save them. Such a twisted dogma! If you say Jesus is God, meaning he owns the Paradise and Hell, then let him prepare a place for me in Hell, because ''I hear you, and I disbelieve you!'' I rather prefer the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Moses, and Mohammed, for their God is greater than all and He never dies. Afterall, Jesus was not their God and you cannot say they are in Hell.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by moyus91: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
When Noah came his people rejected him, even his son, because Noah preached oneness of God. When Abraham came his people rejected him, even his father, because he preached oneness of God. They said '' Build a blast furnace for him''. When Lot came, he preached oneness of God. His people practised same-sex relationship. They rejected him, even his wife. They said ''Drive him and his followers out of the city: they want to be pure''. When Moses came, they prefered the King of Egypt to the God of Moses. They said ''Drive them and punish anyone who believes in the God of Moses'' but they only met their own destiny in the process, together with their King. When Jesus came, he preached oneness of God, the God of Moses. But I won't tell you what the Romans did to him. You know it. Now the message of Mohammed is here, preaching the oneness of God, but the arrogant ones say ''He is devilish and of the evil world: reject him and his message''. But you are asking for trouble. If you doubt me, travel through the earth and see what happened to those who asked for trouble before you. How can Jesus be God when he sang the same song of oneness (Hear oh Israel, the Lord your God is one)? Call Jesus God and you're bolting headlong into the Fire! Verily, son of man couldn't have created the heavens and the earth, the sun and the moon, animals and men, and at the end he was killed by men, his own creations, just to save them. Such a twisted dogma! If you say Jesus is God, meaning he owns the Paradise and Hell, then let him prepare a place for me in Hell, because ''I hear you, and I disbelieve you!'' I rather prefer the God of Noah, Abraham, Lot, Moses, and Mohammed, for their God is greater than all and He never dies. Afterall, Jesus was not their God and you cannot say they are in Hell.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mamsong9(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
BetaThings:

but your folks publish fake Quran
And you have not spoken up against that!

Please show us a single fake Quran? I'm very sure you don't know what you are saying, and you too know that. But you also know this fact that we have as many different versions oif bibles as christian sects plus 1000!!!!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by mamsong9(m): 11:35am On Jun 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Do you know how difficult it is to refute what did not happen
We have seen people on NL start stories which eventually turn out to be falsehood
People in those areas typically raise doubts and other repeat those questions before we know the truth
Someone posts a page full of attacks on Christians by Muslims and Christians are still living in those areas?

A few years ago, the Nigerian cyberspace was tense with this FALSEHOOD
The actual event happened in Congo - a tanker explosion that killed a lot of of people watching South Africa 2010 World cup match nearby

This is the actual event

http://www.france24.com/en/20100703-democratic-republic-congo-deaths-explosion-fuel-tanker-fire

What did Christians make of it? This!

"On Saturday, the 8th of January 2011, a Luxury bus departed Maiduguri en route to Lagos. As the bus approached The City of Jos from Bauchi, the bus was stopped at roadblock. Gunmen entered the bus and ordered all Muslims off the bus. These gunmen proceeded to set the bus ablaze with all remaining passengers inside. Most of the victims in the bus were from the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria, both The East and The West all heading south"

An accident in Congo! Then some Christian minds started working: how do we exploit this? How do we malign muslims with this? How do we use it to set the South against the North?

Now how long did you think it took Muslims to debunk it? One day? No
How many of such fabrications are embedded in the list above by Babyosisi
The Tiv and Jukuns (both Christians) have been at war for as long as I can remember
Umuleri Aguleri too. These are normal and not newsworthy!

My point? Christians want to besmirch Islam and so every clash between neighbours is scripted as an attack by Muslims against Christians. The Christians never attack first!
So who are attacked first in these cases? Muslims on behalf of Christians? Ife/Modakeke; Itsekiri/Urhobo/Ijaw in Warri; Umuleri/Agwuleri - two communities in Ebonyi separated by a road etc

May Allah reword you for this brief explanation, but I would like to add more. First I would like you to understand that christianity is a religion that survive by blackmail and treachery. They started this long ago. They were the first to attack muslims ever in the history of this world. The roman catholic massacre muslims in palatine (Jerussalem), even babies were murdered. You can see how wicked these people are. same story in Spain, where the forces of Isabella and Ferdinand massacre those muslims that refused to convert to roman catholism while some were converted by force. If you look into the histories you would be surprise that it was christianity that was spread by force. In Europe, Americas, and North Africa. But the leaders of the churches the enemy of Islam know how to manipulate history, and they use lies and deception to paint Islam black. If you give a closer look into out situation in Nigeria today, you would see that all the major crisis we experience in the North are course by these so call peace loving people (Christians). Start with the mai tatsine crisis, and all that follows. Now we are in the era of Boko Haram. My brother it is very clear that this nonsense call boko haram is there baby, or how do you explain the connection between Jeri Gana who is a Member of Christian Association of Nigeria (C.A.N) and somebody who claimed to be an Islamic cleric? Look they are the one sponsoring them right from day one. How about the Rev. Father that was capture in Gashua who was supporting them with money and logistic? How about the guy they caught in Kano, connected to the Bayaro University attack on christian who turned out to be an Igbo man? Or how do you explain the story of the two ladies who were found with explosive inside coffin inside the church they pray? Since these people were caught nothing is heard about their whereabout. is only Kabiru sokoto that we see in the media everyday. It is very possible that the person that put the bomb in the car parked at the from of that church is also a member of that church who somewhere now enjoying his/her money. No wonder after a decade of unrest in the North, the C.A.N president was rewarded with a gift of A PRIVATE JET. ALL THESE THINGS ARE NOT HAPPENING BY COINCIDENCE.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Faroqk(m): 7:59am On Jun 25, 2013
NL member:
You're the one following a religion that endorses child marriage and slavery yet you think you have the 'moral basis' to speak.

It is really telling that you cannot differentiate right from wrong unless your religion spells it out for you. You cannot employ common sense and deductive reasoning to know what is good and what is bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.